OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figure waist size for gun belts.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Figure waist size for gun  belts. Empty Figure waist size for gun belts. Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:06 am

Mark

Hi,I want to make gun belts for 1/6 scale figures but I need to know how much waist sizes vary so I can make allowances, could anyone please give me an idea of sizes please? Thanks ,mark

2Figure waist size for gun  belts. Empty Re: Figure waist size for gun belts. Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:13 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Mark wrote:Hi,I want to make gun belts for 1/6 scale figures but I need to know how much waist sizes vary so I can make allowances, could anyone please give me an idea of sizes please? Thanks ,mark

Welcome to the forum!

This thread here, at least for TBLeague bodies, will be the best bet for you. I’ve done a bunch of measurements for the female bodies and one of the male bodies (M34, who’s not a small dude). https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

As for non-seamless brands, I can’t imagine there’s a ton of difference but someone else will have to confirm.

3Figure waist size for gun  belts. Empty Re: Figure waist size for gun belts. Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm

Mark

Thanks,I didn't realise there were so many makes,I think I will scale the size down and hope for the best.thanks for taking the time to answer.

4Figure waist size for gun  belts. Empty Re: Figure waist size for gun belts. Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:21 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Mark wrote:Thanks,I didn't realise there were so many makes,I think I will scale the size down and hope for the best.thanks for taking the time to answer.

You’re welcome! Yeah, there are a few makes and models out there. Generally speaking, for the TBLeague female bodies, you’re looking at a range of 90-107mm for the waist and 140-163mm hips (both give or take a mm or two). There will be outliers, but that covers the bulk of the lineup. One of the biggest (read: muscular) male bodies is the M34 and he comes in at a 143mm  waist and 163mm hips. Many of the male TBLeague bodies will be similar. The jointed male bodies, at least from the one I do own, seem about the same as a M34.

It is 1/6th scale, so if you know roughly the average waist you can likely go from there. People are diverse, but these bodies aren’t so much.

5Figure waist size for gun  belts. Empty Re: Figure waist size for gun belts. Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:30 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I will just add that it is always a good idea to use, if possible, stretchy materials and perhaps even velcro parts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum