OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797362099_4f143b1012_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797510425_5453588ca2_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797564153_2576696d2b_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52796547447_47e83840d9_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797510365_12b1c314b7_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52796547432_fd749afcb2_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797564063_e5f0b73d41_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52796547377_e72217871c_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52796547352_15639cd192_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797362014_74225df294_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797361994_d5d1fc2965_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797563998_2f29036ecf_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797361979_e29bd11a68_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52796547292_089babbb5d_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797510220_ffbbaa6f45_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty three - Changin' the rules. 52797510195_32f7c4d20b_c

Visisonor

Visisonor
It'll take a lot of time to catch up with the story to fully understand what's going on, but I can still appreciate posing and all the details.
Evidently lots of work and care has been put into this setting, and it shows.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:It'll take a lot of time to catch up with the story to fully understand what's going on, but I can still appreciate posing and all the details.
Evidently lots of work and care has been put into this setting, and it shows.

Thank you Visisnor, really pleased you enjoyed the chapter. This story has been running for around two years I think? I hope you get time to read some more Very Happy .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Long conversations can be cumbersome in stories, but although you have essentially three of them in a row here, they worked out very nicely. Of course, the convincing backdrops/dioramas and constantly changing poses did a lot to make this impressively realistic.

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:This story has been running for around two years I think?

Shocked   Has it really been that long?   *scurries off  to check the archives*

study   Yes, two years and five months; the first installment was initially posted in December 2020.

Sixty-three installments in twenty-nine months, so what's the math on that? scratch  Two installments a month on average, or about one every two and a half weeks. Not too bad for a long-running group photo-story project. Usually these things taper off long before this. And they're not short chapters, either. They tend to average around 20 pages, or 40 to 60 panels, per episode.

Unfortunately, the every-two-weeks schedule is not consistent. Usually there are a flurry of posts in relatively quick succession, then a lengthy dry spell. I'll have a chat with Editorial Management about that, see what we can do.

There are some "action packed" rather than "dialog intensive" episodes in the pipeline, or that's the rumor, anyway... so stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of: HIDDEN in the SHADOWS!  cheers

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Long conversations can be cumbersome in stories, but although you have essentially three of them in a row here, they worked out very nicely. Of course, the convincing backdrops/dioramas and constantly changing poses did a lot to make this impressively realistic.

Cheers Ian! really pleased, your still enjoying the on going saga cheers

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:This story has been running for around two years I think?

Shocked   Has it really been that long?   *scurries off  to check the archives*

study   Yes, two years and five months; the first installment was initially posted in December 2020.

Sixty-three installments in twenty-nine months, so what's the math on that? scratch  Two installments a month on average, or about one every two and a half weeks. Not too bad for a long-running group photo-story project. Usually these things taper off long before this. And they're not short chapters, either. They tend to average around 20 pages, or 40 to 60 panels, per episode.

Unfortunately, the every-two-weeks schedule is not consistent. Usually there are a flurry of posts in relatively quick succession, then a lengthy dry spell. I'll have a chat with Editorial Management about that, see what we can do.

There are some "action packed" rather than "dialog intensive" episodes in the pipeline, or that's the rumor, anyway... so stay tuned for the next thrilling installment of: HIDDEN in the SHADOWS!  cheers

lol! lol! lol! Yeah, the schedule could do with shake up lol! , but these writers huh? lol! seriously though, I'm still enjoying he story and lots of ideas are still formulating king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum