OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151393722_67d9b01933_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151393727_fcf6823483_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152399520_44912a3cd5_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151968156_c2ae159be8_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152399515_0bb575440f_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151393687_c60117d841_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152171924_9debee0802_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152399505_3490a446c6_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151968126_c34797744a_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152171904_85a2d1ec6a_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151393667_d1ac01f1df_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152171899_8d34390cf8_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152466433_78b4bd27f5_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152466423_a3642897e3_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152171879_cb4aaf0938_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152466398_2ac1116291_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151968081_0f9ee1800a_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151968071_6b6806e60c_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53151968056_8148d9b84d_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152399450_c2f6a98ffb_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152171849_248ff47d02_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows -Chapter sixty-seven - Victoria. 53152399440_25e23dfa78_c

Thanks for looking guys, thoughts?

Visisonor

Visisonor
A lot of background info about agents and their origins.
And the question of their humanity (discussed here in comments to earlier episodes) is also addressed.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:A lot of background info about agents and their origins.
And the question of their humanity (discussed here in comments to earlier episodes) is also addressed.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read the chapter my friend Wink . Yeah, lot's to get through, but questions that needed answers I think Very Happy .

ukshaun

ukshaun
The one wearing white looks busty, especially in the final image.
The high level of busty adds a comical edge to the story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice new installment, highlighting the range of backgrounds and characters and your ability to intertwine the plotlines into one big story. I was amused by that Egyptian wall in the conference room. Unlike ukshaun, however, I would be careful how I pose these bodies, as the overly busty effect undermines any remnant of realism and might be interpreted to be in poor taste (especially in a non-adult-themed forum). Jenna looked quite perfect in a bunch of the photos, but others were completely distracting. Of course, that is just my opinion.

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:The one wearing white looks busty, especially in the final image.
The high level of busty adds a comical edge to the story.

Pleased you enjoyed the story.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new installment, highlighting the range of backgrounds and characters and your ability to intertwine the plotlines into one big story. I was amused by that Egyptian wall in the conference room. Unlike ukshaun, however, I would be careful how I pose these bodies, as the overly busty effect undermines any remnant of realism and might be interpreted to be in poor taste (especially in a non-adult-themed forum). Jenna looked quite perfect in a bunch of the photos, but others were completely distracting. Of course, that is just my opinion.

That of course is the problem with the S20/21b body, and of course how you dress them. I hoped the white jumper/sweater would've over come this, but clearly images it has become distracting Rolling Eyes . Either way, I'm pleased you enjoyed the story, Ian.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new installment, highlighting the range of backgrounds and characters and your ability to intertwine the plotlines into one big story. I was amused by that Egyptian wall in the conference room. Unlike ukshaun, however, I would be careful how I pose these bodies, as the overly busty effect undermines any remnant of realism and might be interpreted to be in poor taste (especially in a non-adult-themed forum). Jenna looked quite perfect in a bunch of the photos, but others were completely distracting. Of course, that is just my opinion.

That of course is the problem with the S20/21b body, and of course how you dress them. I hoped the white jumper/sweater would've over come this, but clearly images it has become distracting Rolling Eyes . Either way, I'm pleased you enjoyed the story, Ian.
You have so much going for these stories with all these characters and props. As for the sweater and the bust, it might be largely down to specific posing, because it was not an issue in many of the shots. In others (and not only here), I've wondered if you are not going for a pinup effect (for which this is not exactly the best place) on purpose. But it might also have to do with the effect of the camera at a certain distance and a certain angle. But yes, S20/21 is one of those that seems to have had too much of a good thing (and probably gives some people back problems just looking at it). Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

You have so much going for these stories with all these characters and props. As for the sweater and the bust, it might be largely down to specific posing, because it was not an issue in many of the shots. In others (and not only here), I've wondered if you are not going for a pinup effect (for which this is not exactly the best place) on purpose. But it might also have to do with the effect of the camera at a certain distance and a certain angle. But yes, S20/21 is one of those that seems to have had too much of a good thing (and probably gives some people back problems just looking at it). Smile

Yes, camera angles certainly can give that effect at times. I will admit in some single pics I do, some have pin-up elements, but in my comics I try to go for the more normal effect. Again, though, it can be a tricky balance to get right. If (which I sure you know) you stop and think about the sheer amount of photographs taken to do a single chapter, and believe me it's probably three or even four times of pics that are used, some will slip past and make it in to the final edit.
It's actually a great point Greg, you have addressed and something I will certainly look into bounce .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, trust me, I realize you must take a ton of photos and then weed through them (partly easy to set aside some, partly hard to choose one over another); and even then there are sometimes shots that didn't come out quite right but for which there is no better alternative. And, another hurdle, trying to not post much more than necessary (although working within the format of a comic strip, you would be a lot less likely to succumb to that). I would imagine that for these strips you guys are also trying to consider where the callout balloons would go, yet another complication.
Which makes your work all the more impressive.
PS I just took 22 photos of the "blue moon." The last 12 were after I figured out my camera would actually adjust for it to get a decent amount of detail if I really increased the level of zoom. So yes... taking a lot more photos than one needs comes natural. Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh, trust me, I realize you must take a ton of photos and then weed through them (partly easy to set aside some, partly hard to choose one over another); and even then there are sometimes shots that didn't come out quite right but for which there is no better alternative. And, another hurdle, trying to not post much more than necessary (although working within the format of a comic strip, you would be a lot less likely to succumb to that). I would imagine that for these strips you guys are also trying to consider where the callout balloons would go, yet another complication.
Which makes your work all the more impressive.
PS I just took 22 photos of the "blue moon." The last 12 were after I figured out my camera would actually adjust for it to get a decent amount of detail if I really increased the level of zoom. So yes... taking a lot more photos than one needs comes natural. Smile

Very Happy It's so cool that you totally get how challenging it can be, and also the amount of work tat goes into creating them Very Happy . I must admit, I do enjoy do them. Smile Yeah, camera adjustments can make a huge difference and seem so obvious afterwards, but hugely rewarding when we get it right Very Happy .
Now, I have to go and check out the blue moon pics bounce bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote: Very Happy  It's so cool that you totally get how challenging it can be, and also the amount of work tat goes into creating them Very Happy . I must admit, I do enjoy do them. Smile  Yeah, camera adjustments can make a huge difference and seem so obvious afterwards, but hugely rewarding when we get it right Very Happy .
I have a bona fide electronic camera that was good at the time I purchased it, but I would have to undertake archaeological excavations to uncover it (don't even ask me what brand or model). That clearly had a ton of settings. But now I mostly use my phone. Which also has a ton of settings, so I'm not even using it to its full effect/capacity.
I haven't posted the blue moon pics (maybe I should work them into a story or random photo?). I bet professional photographers (or those who know what they're doing) with special lenses or accessories would be able to get something absolutely spectacular. But I suppose it is a good thing to find pleasure even in a modicum of success.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote: Very Happy  It's so cool that you totally get how challenging it can be, and also the amount of work tat goes into creating them Very Happy . I must admit, I do enjoy do them. Smile  Yeah, camera adjustments can make a huge difference and seem so obvious afterwards, but hugely rewarding when we get it right Very Happy .
I have a bona fide electronic camera that was good at the time I purchased it, but I would have to undertake archaeological excavations to uncover it (don't even ask me what brand or model). That clearly had a ton of settings. But now I mostly use my phone. Which also has a ton of settings, so I'm not even using it to its full effect/capacity.
I haven't posted the blue moon pics (maybe I should work them into a story or random photo?). I bet professional photographers (or those who know what they're doing) with special lenses or accessories would be able to get something absolutely spectacular. But I suppose it is a good thing to find pleasure even in a modicum of success.

i totally agree, I'm far from a professional photographer myself, although I do have some great friends who are trying to help me improve my skills (I'm thankful for their patience, believe me Very Happy ). I shall look forward to the new pics, however you decide to present them in the end bounce .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum