OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949276816_244928c851_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422449_2802e3e764_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422439_979c4982bd_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422429_e1b4846043_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52948677277_0bf63b5ec0_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422414_e94879b84b_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422399_4f9831d3d4_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949729488_652ed77fcd_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949729493_7e77f365b2_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949656470_75065a1c0a_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949656475_04b58e44b1_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949729458_51d1212b91_c
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. 52949422379_5df69dcdd5_c

Thanks for looking Very Happy" />

Visisonor

Visisonor
Another Tibias
BAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter sixty four - Another Tibias. This-is-getting-out-of-hand-now-there-are-two

Jokes aside, it took me roughly two weeks to catch up with all chapters. This project is massive Smile
And here it looks like a new arc is starting, so I'm looking forward to what's next.

I had a feeling, however, that Diablos was being established as a new threat after Dr. X disappeared, but here he was already active 15 years ago.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:
Another Tibias

Jokes aside, it took me roughly two weeks to catch up with all chapters. This project is massive Smile
And here it looks like a new arc is starting, so I'm looking forward to what's next.

I had a feeling, however, that Diablos was being established as a new threat after Dr. X disappeared, but here he was already active 15 years ago.

lol! lol! lol! Brilliant cheers

Thanks so much for taking the time to catch up on all the chapters! That was a massive undertaking, and I'm so thrilled you took the time cheers cheers . Yeah, the missions never end, so the teams will push on!
Yeah, Ol' Diablos has been creeping in the shadows waiting to pounce out and course havoc again, and hey, as you say, with Dr. X gone, its his time to shine!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice continuation. A castle in Spain? Olé! Both younger and older Jake look great with the realistic head sculpts. Doc's gruff expression seems to convey so much character (and from one angle he reminded me of Abe Lincoln!).

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice continuation. A castle in Spain? Olé! Both younger and older Jake look great with the realistic head sculpts. Doc's gruff expression seems to convey so much character (and from one angle he reminded me of Abe Lincoln!).

lol!
Thanks for the great comment, so pleased you enjoyed this chapter. Really pleased also that you liked the younger Jake, I liked that sculpt when I first got it, but felt it didn't look experienced enough to be older Jake.
Very Happy , Abe eh? interesting. I do like the new Doctor Sid sculpt, and I do agree, he photographs really well to convey so much Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum