OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“Just once, let me look on you with my own eyes.” – Anakin Skywalker™

Once the heroic Jedi Knight™ named Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force. Forever scarred by his defeat on Mustafar™, Vader was transformed into a cybernetically-enhanced Sith Lord. He remained in service of Emperor Palpatine™ for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the Rebel Alliance and other detractors. But there was still good in him…

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi™, Hot Toys is excited to present a series of collectibles based on this iconic film for fans and introduces the new 1/6th scale Darth Vader collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features meticulously crafted Darth Vader helmet with complex interior mechanical detail, a stunning likeness of Anakin Skywalker, highly detailed armor and skillfully tailored body suit, LED light-up chest panel and belt, an LED light-up lightsaber, and a themed figure base!

This Deluxe Version exclusively include an interchangeable light-up helmeted head inspired by Darth Vader shocked by Force Lightning, a staircase diorama base, and figure base arms for additional display options!

Commemorate Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi 40th anniversary and add this amazing collectible figure into your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS700
PRODUCT NAMEDARTH VADER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 35 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESTRANSLUCENT BLACK COLORED HELMETED HEAD (POWER OPERATED); NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH SCULPTED SCARS AND SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 - Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- One (1) translucent black colored helmeted head (power operated) ***
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with sculpted scars and separate rolling eyeballs
- One (1) newly crafted helmet with detachable outer helmet
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Twelve (12) pieces of newly crafted interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
- One (1) pair of Force-using right hand
- Two (2) pieces of gesture hands
- One (1) right hand without palm
- One (1) left fist
- Special package design with Star Wars: Return Of The JediTM 40th Anniversary logo

Costume:
- One (1) Darth Vader armor and suit
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) newly crafted chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, power operated)
- One (1) system function belt with LED light-up function (white light, power operated)
- One (1) pair of calf armors
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, power operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessories:
- Specially designed staircase diorama base***
- LED-lighted circular figure base (power operated) with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
- Two (2) figure base arms (attachable to circular figure base)***
- One (1) lightning effect accessory***

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release Date: Approximately Q3 - Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 113
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 213
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 313
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 513
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 613
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 713
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 813
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 913
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1013
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1113
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1213
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1313
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1413
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1513
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1613
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1713
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1813
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1911
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 2012
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 2112
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 2212

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #ReturnoftheJedi #DarthVader #male #movie #Sci-Fi

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The Vader I've been waiting for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ha! Thought on you when i saw this one, Mark..

I dont even see differences in all these Vaders Smile
Guess that seperates normal fans feom experts. Happy for you

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks.

There are plenty of “experts” over at The Freaks pointing out the errors on this one, but what I really wanted this for was the Sebastian Shaw reveal. I’m not as anal retentive when it comes to absolute 100% accuracy on what is essentially a “robot” like others, so I can live with whatever is wrong with the helmet. And the additional options for this are pretty cool too.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great! I'll be passing though cause I have the ESB Vader. I would have grabbed this but I wasn't patient a few years ago hehe. Base is pretty cool.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks great! I'll be passing though cause I have the ESB Vader. I would have grabbed this but I wasn't patient a few years ago hehe. Base is pretty cool.

I hear you about patience. I nabbed the Sideshow Vader a few years back for the same reason as a placeholder. I’ll still keep it though.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have the Sideshow Vader and a couple of kitbashed Vaders, but I won't lie that this is not tempting. The helmet looks very good -- what is inaccurate, Mark? The light up helmeted head is a little weird, but pretty cool. The scarred Sebasitan Shaw head looks phenomenal. I suppose some darker make up under the eyes might make it more screen accurate. I'm just glad it's not a Hayden head poking out of there! (No, I wouldn't put it past them.) So, Mark, I assume you preordered already?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. I actually PO’d this (Deluxe) and 3PO (even though I have the corrected Sideshow).

Apparently, the tusks are wrong, the eyes are too big, the muzzle too small (at least that’s what some are saying). Honestly, I can barely tell most of the Vader’s apart (unless we’re talking like those artist interpretations, etc.).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. I actually PO’d this (Deluxe) and 3PO (even though I have the corrected Sideshow).

Apparently, the tusks are wrong, the eyes are too big, the muzzle too small (at least that’s what some are saying). Honestly, I can barely tell most of the Vader’s apart (unless we’re talking like those artist interpretations, etc.).
Cool, I'm sure you'd love them.
I know I'm a little off my Vader game (been a long while since I was improving on the earlier HT Vaders), but to be honest I really don't see the problems. But maybe they are a lot more observant than I am. Looks about right to me, too.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) Darth-10

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) Dvader10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I think people just want to nit-pick to justify not buying it since they bought the Deluxe version from the Obi-Wan series, Rogue One, or whatever other version they may already have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI™ DARTH VADER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION) 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my Force this is my ultimate Grail figure I've been waiting for!!!!!

And I don't give a crap if the helmet is wrong, especially since I want it mainly for the Sebastian Shaw likeness and will probably display it like that!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum