OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"Here comes a new challenger!"

Sideshow, Capcom, Iconiq Studios, and TBLeague are proud to present the second in the Street Fighter figure series, the highly-detailed sixth scale Ken Masters!

Featuring our specially developed seamless body that is fully articulated and capable of replicating Ken’s signature special attacks, including the Shoryuken and Fire Kick thanks to the included accessories. The figure includes two game-accurate head sculpts and two interchangeable hair sculpts, allowing you to capture a variety of different styles and looks. The figure also includes wired belt and costume, and a number of hands to capture his fighting stances.

Don't miss your chance to add this Ken Masters Sixth Scale Figure to your Street Fighter collection today!

NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 116
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 216
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 316
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 416
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 516
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 616
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 716
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 816
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 916
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1016
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1116
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1216
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1316
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1415
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1515
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure 1615

#newproduct #IconiqStudios #StreetFighter #KenMasters #male #videogame

csyeung

csyeung
Looks good, waiting for when they do cammy or chun li.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it, although I'm not at all vested in this. I assume it uses the same special TBL/Phicen body as Ryu. Haven't Cammy and Chun Li been done before? Or not in this scale?

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:I like it, although I'm not at all vested in this. I assume it uses the same special TBL/Phicen body as Ryu. Haven't Cammy and Chun Li been done before? Or not in this scale?

I only know of the superduck costume sets, not anything official.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I like it, although I'm not at all vested in this. I assume it uses the same special TBL/Phicen body as Ryu. Haven't Cammy and Chun Li been done before? Or not in this scale?

I only know of the superduck costume sets, not anything official.
Well, the way these guys are going, you might get your wish.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This figure turned out great. Ken's kimono is all sharp and neat, in contrast with Ryu's all worn and torn. That's a nice touch, but I think a red hadoken effect would be nice.

Now I'm worried for no tease on the pics. C'mon, IconiQ, you ARE making a Chun-Li or Cammy, or better yet, both, right? ...right?  Laughing   *nervous laughter, Anakin/Leia meme vibes*

ukshaun

ukshaun
I like this. Part of me wants to pick this up to pair with Ryu
..at the same time, Iconiq could have teased a 3rd figure?
If they had teased a 3rd figure, i might have held of Ken
I get the impression, Iconiq probably will hold off on a 3rd character, until they know sales of Ken

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
I can't find the post now. Iconiq Studios announced that Ken is due to ship very soon.
It seems like an age ago i placed an order for Ken. Who knows, maybe within the next 4 weeks reviews might start showing up? i hop so! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ukshaun wrote:I can't find the post now. Iconiq Studios announced that Ken is due to ship very soon.
It seems like an age ago i placed an order for Ken. Who knows, maybe within the next 4 weeks reviews might start showing up? i hop so! Smile
So that's the second Street Fighter figure by Iconiq I was trying to reference in my Iconiq Muhammad Ali review... I had forgotten what and who it was. Which is not surprising considering how long ago it was announced and I'm not that familiar or attached t the source material.

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I can't find the post now. Iconiq Studios announced that Ken is due to ship very soon.
So that's the second Street Fighter figure by Iconiq I was trying to reference in my Iconiq Muhammad Ali review... I had forgotten what and who it was. Which is not surprising considering how long ago it was announced and I'm not that familiar or attached t the source material.

Ken does seems along time coming.. i do not think it is the fault of Iconiq, more to do with the factory etc.

ukshaun

ukshaun
NEW PRODUCT: Iconiq Studios: "Street Fighter V" Ken Masters 1/6 Scale Action Figure Ken_re10
LOADING: Image(s)

Ken is (almost) ready to fight!

We are nearing the end of production on our 1:6 scale Street Fighter V Ken Masters figure, with shipping due to begin next month.

For those who ordered directly from us, invoices for the remaining balance will be sent over the next week. Please also make sure your address is up to date.

For those who ordered from retailers, they should notify you once their stock arrives and your order is shipped.

Thank you all for your support, we can’t wait to get this to you!

Iconiq Studios 19th April 2024

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum