OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
threezero is pleased to announce the release of its latest product, the FigZero 1/6th Kamen Rider (New Kamen Rider). From the movie "New Kamen Rider", the 1/6th Kamen Rider takes on an unforgettable look from the movie with its highly detailed helmet engraving, tailor-made battle suit and transformation belt.

FigZero 1/6 Kamen Rider (New Kamen Rider) is approximately 11.7 inches (29.7 cm) tall. The finely crafted figure has more than 32 articulations, retaining mobility and durability. FigZero 1/6 Kamen Rider (New Kamen Rider) features detailed sculpting and weathered paint effects on the gloves and boots. The material of this figure is mainly ABS, PVC, POM and fabric.

The FigZero 1/6 Kamen Rider (New Kamen Rider) battle suit is a combination of cloth and plastic parts, and comes with a woven jacket.
In addition, the eyes on the helmet are equipped with LED lighting function. The lower part of the mask of the helmet is also equipped with a movable design that can adjust the length. Additional accessories include 5 pairs of interchangeable hands.

Ishimori プロ.TOEI/2023 "シン.仮面ライダー" Production Committee

※ This product is only available in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Dubai, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Macau, Malaysia, Reservations are accepted in Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States.

Estimated delivery date: 4th quarter of 2023

Series name
New Kamen Rider

Product name
FigZero 1/6 Kamen Rider (New Kamen Rider)

Features
1/6 scale, about 11.7 inches (29.7 cm)
More than 32 pieces Articulated joints
Highly realistic custom clothing
Helmets with hair implants
Length-adjustable articulated jaws

Clothing
1) Combat suit made of plastic and fabric
(1) Transformation belt made of plastic (1) Pair of boots
made of plastic (1) Pair of gloves
made of plastic Forearm cover
(1) Cloth coat
(1) ) woven scarf

Accessory
(5) Sets of interchangeable hands: (1) pair of fists, (1) pair of relaxed hands, (1) pair of posing hands, (1) pair of cycling hands, (1) pair of hands for cycling ) for the action hand
LED light-up function *

the eyes of the helmet
Remarks
* Requires (2) AG13 button batteries (the product does not contain batteries)

Materials used
ABS, PVC, POM, fabric

Package size
approx. (length 170 x width 80 x height 355 ) mm (about 0.8 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15270610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15270910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15271110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15271310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15271610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15271810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15272010
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15272210
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15272510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15272710
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15272910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15273110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15273310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15273510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15273710
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15273910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15274110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15274310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15274410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15275210
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15275410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: 3Z0487 1/6 Scale NEW KAMEN RIDER: SHIN MASKED RIDER 15270210

#newproduct #ThreeZero #NewKamenRider #ShinMaskedRider #male #movie #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are definitely popular these days.

teamweapon

so knew i wanted one of the new batches of kamen rider figures, but assumed that this would be the most expensive?
but i was completely wrong!
this was by far the cheapest of the bunch but was the only licenced figure, so it made sense to go for this one. i am REALLY hoping they do the bike to go with him, but 30 have failed too mention the bike AT ALL Sad which is a bit sad.
but for £85 with shipping to UK its UNBEATABLE value!!!!
almost sounds like the good ole days Wink

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:These are definitely popular these days.

I think it's cause there was a new movie that released a couple months ago

teamweapon wrote:so knew i wanted one of the new batches of kamen rider figures, but assumed that this would be the most expensive?
this was by far the cheapest of the bunch but was the only licenced figure, so it made sense to go for this one. i am REALLY hoping they do the bike to go with him, but 30 have failed too mention the bike AT ALL Sad which is a bit sad.

It was shown in the exhibition last month so hopefully the bike will be available. It looks pretty cool.

teamweapon

csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:These are definitely popular these days.

I think it's cause there was a new movie that released a couple months ago

teamweapon wrote:so knew i wanted one of the new batches of kamen rider figures, but assumed that this would be the most expensive?

It was shown in the exhibition last month so hopefully the bike will be available. It looks pretty cool.

yeah this is from the new movie, but from what i can tell. EVERY incarnation of kamen rider is in the movie!!!!
im quite stoked to see it, especially after how much i enjoyed shin ultraman Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum