OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
VERYCOOL :1/12 PALM TREASURE SERIES:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 0049

In 2020 AD, an unknown mysterious virus broke out on the earth,The virus spreads through the air. In a short period of time, countries around the world were infected by the virus, and more than 800,000 people died one after another.

The government of M, the most powerful country on earth, misjudged the power of the virus and neglected to take precautions against it, resulting in a massive infection of M's citizens, which led to ongoing civil unrest.In 2022, the pharmaceutical enterprise of country m developed a vaccine against the virus, but the incompetence of the government of country m caused the consortium of pharmaceutical enterprises to gradually control the economy and operation of the country. The vaccine did not benefit the public because of the research and development, but became a tool for the consortium to control country M.Everyone needs to live by the rules set by the consortium and the law is history. The consortium has taken control of the government and suppressed other pharmaceutical companies in order to monopolize and control the vaccine against the virus, and to continue to collect money and control the country.

In 2023, because of the incompetence of the government of country M, a mysterious organization appeared against the consortium.They are mainly composed of a group of young girls from different countries studying in country M. the name of the organization is "Tang 12".They also call themselves trickybaby-12, and the meaning of tricky also means to fight against the consortium and cause trouble.They believe in the creed and universal values inherited from China.
Due to the virus, all humans need to wear a mask to prevent infection while they going out. This relatively simple and effective way to resist the virus has gradually gained global recognition. Based on the popularity of 5G networks, masks have also been upgraded to wearable technology with integrated functions and different shapes and styles in response to the needs of citizens to go out and work, and apply them to daily work and life.

Product No.:VCF-3006
Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture
-1/12 highly movable female body
-Mechanical Mask
-Mechanical earphone
-Length sleeve jacket combination(-Chest pack vest)
-Tight pants
-Multifunctional skirt
-Shoes
-Underwear
-Belt
-Pistol holster*2
-G17pistol
-M19 11pistol
-HK416
-HK416-Red dot sight
-Glove hand type(Natural hand(a pair)、Hook gun right hand、Hook gun left hand
-Base with holder

Release Date: Q4 2023
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 01128
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 02130
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 03126
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 04123
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 05122
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 06120
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 07119
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 08117
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 09115
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 10109
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 11104
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 1292
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE 1383

Diana

Diana
Good day!!!! I'm definitely getting this. Very Happy 

And she sure won't be wearing the headgear. That face is too pretty. 

I wonder whether they will release Miss Spetsnaz in 1/12, too...

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
It's very interesting that they exchanged the Katanas with dual pistols for the 1/12 version. Maybe plastic Katanas became too fragile?

Diana

Diana
Randam Hajile wrote:It's very interesting that they exchanged the Katanas with dual pistols for the 1/12 version. Maybe plastic Katanas became too fragile?

Good point. That's a shame. Maybe it saves time, since the guns would probably already be designed for a previous release...

Anyway, still liking this. She will look great with the others. Very Happy

Visisonor

Visisonor
YEAH!
This is awesome news!

I was afraid VeryCool has abandoned this scale entirely, and here they are with 1/12 version of a relatively recent release.
The variant with white hair would be nice too, and I think it is quite possible.

However, I see this as a sign that 1/12 Miss Spetsnaz is unlikely to happen. Unless they go through their 1/6 offerings backwards...

Randam Hajile wrote:Maybe plastic Katanas became too fragile?
I wouldn't say so, katanas and other swords are quite common in that scale (accessories by Hasbro, Mezco, various offerings from China on eBay and Ali).

Diana

Diana
Visisonor wrote:The variant with white hair would be nice too, and I think it is quite possible.

However, I see this as a sign that 1/12 Miss Spetsnaz is unlikely to happen. Unless they go through their 1/6 offerings backwards...

Well, they released Villa when she was already a somewhat old release AND they released her in both variants, so... it's all possible. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nice! Is it just me or does this sort of thing look even better in the smaller scale?

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very nice! Is it just me or does this sort of thing look even better in the smaller scale?

You might be on to something... I did like the 1/6 version of this, but I was mostly tempted by the head and therefore passed.
But at this scale the whole thing just became irresistible, and not just because of the savings in money and space.
There is something to these that makes them... extra adorable? Not the word I'm looking for but still true so it'll do. Smile

Visisonor

Visisonor
Got a shipment notification.
Soon...

Diana

Diana
Visisonor wrote:Got a shipment notification.
Soon...

Squee! Very Happy

I'm still really looking forward to this little one. Doesn't break the budget as much as her 1/6 buddies do. ^^

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing the 1:12 figures get better and better ! It´s a fun to watch all the new 1:12 figures.

Diana

Diana
She arrived. And she's so cute!! Love her!
Of course posing her was a pain, but I'm used to that with the VeryCool releases. This is how she came packaged, except that her swapped out her neutral hands for the gun hands and put the guns in there. The hands are tricky (haha) to get on there and come of easily while posing. With the jacket her arms to come forward very far.Certainly no 90 degrees. I never bothered with the stands but since my ladies recently all toppled over I was inclined to check it out. It's good. Of course way too noticeable, especially with a character that is dressed in black. Can't make the stand disappear with a background without making the character disappear, too. 

Anyway, I'm happy. Very Happy 

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7515
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7513
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7514
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7516
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7518
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7517
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7519
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Img_7520

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cute, for sure. Sorry the outfit is restrictive, but still works nicely.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Thanks, Diana!
The head is the biggest draw of course, she is beautiful.
Never paid attention to the stand, I think it's the first VeryCool figure in this scale to come with one.
I also didn't notice two different pistols in the description (Colt M1911 and Glock 17, similar to Catch Me) - promo pics featured two Colts (which I would prefer, for symmetry).

The jacket looks bulky. Too bad it restricts articulation, maybe I'll use something else to cover the joints. If she ever gets delivered, that is...

Visisonor

Visisonor
Finally delivered.
A week after Villa arrived.

If I receive a VeryCool figure every Friday, how soon will I run out of space and/or money? How long will it take for VeryCool to run out of unique figures? Which will happen first?
That's how it works, right?..:

Anyway, I had some concerns about the jacket. I'm still not a fan of it, but it does not limit articulation as badly as I thought. And sleeves can be shifted up to swap hands, and hands sit quite tight on my sample, don't fall off by themselves.

Straight out of package shot:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7010

Darth Malak cosplay (well, not really, but that's what this look reminds me of):
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7011

I don't intend to use this respirator often, if at all, but headphones are kind of nice:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7012
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7013

The skirt can be unzipped (that sounds... suspicious, I guess), otherwise it restricts leg movement and tends to ride up.

Pistols are painted silver this time:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7014
(stand? what stand?)

So if I want to use two Colts or two Glocks, they'll be different color. Or I can use two black Colts from multiple Catch Me sets... Or wait for white-haired version of Trickybaby.

The holsters are kind of small, especially for the Colt.

Hood seems to work better than Villa's hood. That's the best part of the jacket for me.
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7015

The HK-416 is not the most detailed 1/12 scale weapon, but it's brightly colored:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7017

But I like the head:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7016

I didn't have enough time today for size comparisons, but it's the same VeryCool body as their other 1/12 figures have. Boots are different though.

My final impression is mostly positive - with some nitpicks, but I see them as possible upgrade points.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Who doesn't like to receive such goodies every Friday? Or any day of the week? Glad you like her in hand, and yes, that is a very functional hood!

Diana

Diana
Awww, thank you for these beautiful photos! I love that head. VERYCOOL are really good at this scale!
And good point about the white haired version! They did release Villa in both variations, too...
But maybe Miss Spetsnaz will be first... She would look awesome next to Villa!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She does look really nice. Thanks Diana and Visisonor for the pictures .

Visisonor

Visisonor
Got around to do some comparisons.

As expected, she is shorter than other VC figures because of the sneakers (boots can be swapped between them, but I didn't try it this time):
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7036

Roughly the same height as TBL, maybe marginally shorter (her eyes seem to be somewhat large):
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7037

More side by side shots with various lines:

SHF Vader (she wears black and wields red-colored weapon, does that make her a Sith?)
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7038

Mezco Hela:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7040 NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7039
(I'm totally doomed)

Bodies from Manipple and NWToys:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7043

Synthetic humans:
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL :1/12 Palm Treasure Series:CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - RAINBOW FUSION AGE Cnr_7042

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice comparisons. I had missed or never seen your Hela, who looks great.

Diana

Diana
I think there is something quite special about these little VeryCool ladies. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum