OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY: INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE STANDARD COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Indy returns for a global trotting adventure! The quick-witted, hardy archaeologist Indiana Jones and his good pal are trying to rescue an ancient artifact that can change the course of history.

Hold onto your potatoes because Hot Toys is introducing the new 1/6th scale Indiana Jones collectible figure based on the highly anticipated Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system and detailed fedora hat, skillfully tailored outfit highlighted by the genuine leather jacket and shoes, also Indiana Jones’ iconic whip in genuine leather for added texture, a variety of accessories including a LED light up torch, backpack, crossbody bag, climbing robe, more tools and a theme figure base.

Take action now! Reserve this remarkable collectible figure for your adventurous collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS716
PRODUCT NAMEINDIANA JONES
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS SYSTEM, GENUINE LEATHER JACKET, SHOES, WHIP,
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Indiana Jones Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with detailed fedora hat and separate rolling eyeballs system
- Movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- New specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding torch
- One (1) right hand for holding whip
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) genuine brown colored leather jacket with weathering effects
- One (1) beige colored shirt
- One (1) black colored neck tie
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) black colored belt
- One (1) genuine brown colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) genuine leather whip (with bendable wire)
- One (1) torch with LED light up function (batter required)
- One (1) compass
- One (1) crossbody bag
- One (1) backpack
- One (1) climbing rope
- Two (2) tools
- A themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for product, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 164
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 264
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 364
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 464
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 562
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 664
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 761
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 860
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 957
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1055
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1154
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1253
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1352
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1447
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1547

INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY: INDIANA JONES DELUXE VERSION 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

“I’ve been looking for this all my life.” – Indiana Jones

In his search for mystical artifacts, the quick-witted, hardy archaeologist Indiana Jones often faces insurmountable odds, but always manages to find success in the nick of time. In the latest adventure of Indiana Jones, he races against time to retrieve a legendary artifact that can change the course of history.

Celebrating the official release of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny also the return of Harrison Ford as the iconic character, Hot Toys proudly presents the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Indiana Jones collectible figure for fans to enjoy.

The movie-accurate figure captures Indiana Jones the most famous archaeologist in cinema with exquisite details delicately and beautifully restored. Features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs system and sculpted fedora hat. A newly developed body with skin details depicted by stunning paint works. Meticulously tailored costume including the genuine leather jacket and shoes to replicate the intricate texture, his signature tools such as the whip recreated in genuine leather, LED light up torch, backpack, crossbody bag, climbing rope, and more tools.

In addition, the Deluxe Version includes specially designed environmental base inspired by a fallen suspension bridge, with real ropes wrapping around. It’s a base with two ways of display to encompassing the scenes!

Commemorate Indy’s one last adventure and add this stunning collectible figure in your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS717
PRODUCT NAMEINDIANA JONES
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESSPECIALLY DESIGNED TWO-WAY ENVIRONMENTAL BASE, GENUINE LEATHER JACKET, SHOES AND WHIP
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Indiana Jones Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with detailed fedora hat and separate rolling eyeballs system
- Movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- New specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding torch
- One (1) right hand for holding whip
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) genuine brown colored leather jacket with weathering effects
- One (1) beige colored shirt
- One (1) black colored neck tie
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) black colored belt
- One (1) genuine brown colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) genuine leather whip (with bendable wired)
- One (1) torch with LED light up function (batter required)
- One (1) compass
- One (1) crossbody bag
- One (1) backpack
- One (1) climbing rope
- Two (2) tools
- Specially designed two-way environmental base inspired by collapsed suspension bridge decorated by real ropes, with specialized figure holder and movie logo ***

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for product, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 165
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 265
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 365
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 465
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 563
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 665
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 762
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 861
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 958
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1056
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1155
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1254
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1353
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1448
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1548
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1644
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1737
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1835
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1931
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 2030

#newproduct #HotToys: #IndianaJones #IndianaJonesAndTheDialOfDestiny #movie #male

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks great, but can we please get a new Indy from Raiders of the Lost Ark (with rolling eyeballs). I’m tempted by this just for the clothes and accessories, to use with the younger Indy from (Present Toys) that I already have, and use the head for something else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
That was my first thought "just change the head"

Nice figure overall. I think it is good to get new figures even though everyone wanting Raiders version

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree it is nice overall, but Kingdom of the Crystal Skull left me disappointed and I'm not looking forward to this. The aged Harrison Ford head sculpt seems excellent, but I, too, perceive the character as younger, the way he looked in the first three movies. Interesting approach to the stand, although a conventional one would be a good idea to have, too.

ukshaun

ukshaun
That looks great. I really do like the base.
Fact is, if i ever add and Indiana Jones to my collection, iy would have to be Indy from Raiders of the Lost Ark

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Ovy

Ovy
Looks great, would have been nice if he grew a full beard or something though. Rolling Eyeballs are fun. Sadly it's hard to get loose HT heads.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
really nice figure, and the likeness is spot on. I loved the film. For me, it really had the Indy essence to it, and now can say watched all of them in cinema on 1st release haha....although I would rather forget the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull lol.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nope. I don't want a reminder of this movie.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Looks great, that diorama base is so cool too!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This FINALLY went up for PO for anyone interested. I might try to get this just for everything else (can use the clothes, accessories, etc., for a younger Indy, and use the head and hands for one of my Western figures (have to remove his hat, since it's not removable normally and give him a proper western hat).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY INDIANA JONES 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD & DELUXE) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good idea, Mark.

Diana

Diana
Oooph! That took a LONG time! But the figure does look really good all around and I like your plans, Mark.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum