OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

shovelchop81

I've gone for a sort of Clive Barker tortured soul type of look for him as touching Sauron's mace after the battle turned him from a kind stretcher bearer who couldn't understand the thirst for war into  a bloodthirsty sadist who decided if man liked war so much he would bring it to them forever. So his face looks almost shredded then stuck back together badly with never healing wounds almost like even the idea of medical care for the wounded is now a non-existent abstract to his new reality. I've ben thinking of cutting off the visor but leaving the nose guard of the metal helmet to make him a bit closer to the game character's design now that I have a hs and paint job that I think could pull off a visorless look and not just be another wraith (as much as I love them, got 18 at least over all lol) and also not be so human looking but more twisted like The Mouth Of Sauron. Painted some black and silver on the helmet and armour too.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 0VLLPHB

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 CKUxQHZ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 OBn4c8v

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 AFdyXtv

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GdIlinY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 4Rf6Edy

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 AmvtszU

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 TGWdIUd

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Iv8xQGE

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 PGTqog2

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 LQnf3W5

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 MK2486W

I HAVEN'T DONE ANY CLEAR COATS ON ANYTHING YET, STILL WORKING OUT WHAT SHOULD BE MATTE AND WHAT SHOULD BE GLOSS.

I'll probably soften those black parts under and around his eyes with some violet to make it more bruised looking and less like Darth Maul which was not a conscious decision..

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Glad to hear you don’t have to skin Pepper. The idea of the shredded face is pretty interesting, and the progress looks good.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, better a skinned servant of Sauron than a skinned cat. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Tanzenwolfe

Fantastic armour transformation, and looking forward to seeing how you go with the face. Fingers crossed for no more Pepper mischief, although cat-sense may be at work to defeat the emerging evil....?

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looking quite evil already!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Glad to hear you don’t have to skin Pepper. The idea of the shredded face is pretty interesting, and the progress looks good.

GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, better a skinned servant of Sauron than a skinned cat. Smile

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Fantastic armour transformation, and looking forward to seeing how you go with the face. Fingers crossed for no more Pepper mischief, although cat-sense may be at work to defeat the emerging evil....?

BAMComix wrote:Looking quite evil already!

Well Pepper could still do with a haircut, she has dreads all over the place but won't let me near her with scissors!
I added violets, some black and pink pen to the eyes and a wash of sepia over the skin as it was looking a bit too cartoonish with the very clean colours, he'll get a dose of gloss on the eyes and down the slits with the rest being matte I think once he's dried.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 VGalCAY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 DxTKn8e

Comparison:

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 LQnf3W5

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 F7kV955

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 DzXpc9h

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 BR788ZH

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GAVQFri

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 6rp0Jb7

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
With the violet painted in, one starts going back to the Thanos look. Which may or may not be what you want.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:With the violet painted in, one starts going back to the Thanos look. Which may or may not be what you want.

FFS!.... Well it's just meant to be very beaten up flesh and a bit corpse like.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Okay probably looks more like the Red Skull now but it's what I'm going with! 1st pic repainted with red ink, 2nd pic painted with matte, 3rd,4th,5th pics details picked out with gloss. Armour painted with matte clear, belt for 'kama' and scale mail on hips, last pics parts for 'hammer' (mace weapon).

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 SpPx0Af

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 FjyWDvp

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 KcATYcV

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Tzzw6YJ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 HLtsMdp

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Hzp9bKr

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 A1cGIIL

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Zty5Ibf

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GFhUKaA

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the effect is better now. The new pieces look very promising already.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think the effect is better now. The new pieces look very promising already.

Cheers!

Removed the visor to see what it looks like that way closer to the game character but I can put it back on if needed. Now just prepping the armour with straps, added the white hair, did some work for the gloves etc..

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 NJLJEvN

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 5r8b4DQ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 G3gHRBn

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 QtY07Lx

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 MA9GQoE

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 OBDkA93

I'LL FIX THE GAP MAKING THE HELMET SIT TOO FAR FORWARD

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 UdCmvY2

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 ZE1Rh7b

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Hv3zPma

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 YVtCz9z

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 MM7flvd

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 HPY9ctM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 PzloyEt

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 YQxDbOx

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 KAtyDNo

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 DKgFqNo

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 1Pumghr

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 HcOFoPo

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 M2MdLz4

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 O9oRYE7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 DsN1Yla

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like the removed visor and the addition of the hair is a cool idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that. Much better without the visor. I don't know whether it is possible or desirable, but a few darker streaks in the hair might make it more dramatic.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:I like the removed visor and the addition of the hair is a cool idea.

GubernatorFan wrote:I second that. Much better without the visor. I don't know whether it is possible or desirable, but a few darker streaks in the hair might make it more dramatic.

Thanks guys! I thought people would hate me removing the visor as it's a pretty cool iconic look, just not for this particular character. Mostly glue and assembly today, cut off the plastic helmet in the end so I can actually use it another time instead, replaced the cheek flaps with some already cut off Gimli ones which look better anyway. Still loads to do though, i'll try some grey markers in the hair if I have any left.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 NfoVYN7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 FPqiNHE

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Xc1gIwl

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 6ISLYPN

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 PdgJzBx

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 6htR15n

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 V9fU6Nj

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 BTkX03A

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 QqaROjG

LOOKS LIKE AN IRON MAIDEN SINGLE ART COVER BY DEREK RIGGS! LOL

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Q3klgd0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 ERCbCya

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 XP6aoMV

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 HHQbFrn

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 03nSnXr

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 RqaYGPT

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 JHkykOG

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 A61FH7d

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 EA9Mkff

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Z5FP5Yl

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think you forget that most of us are not as in tune with the source material as you are, so we have noticed such details less and are less wedded to them. So for many of us this resonates in terms of its look in and of itself, and your ingenious ways of achieving that look and that functionality.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think you forget that most of us are not as in tune with the source material as you are, so we have noticed such details less and are less wedded to them. So for many of us this resonates in terms of its look in and of itself, and your ingenious ways of achieving that look and that functionality.

Well I know nothing about Elden Ring and the original figure used as a donor to make THOS who in turn I know virtually nothing about except for what's in the 1st post of this thread and that from Google, they're video game characters, of course I have no idea about them!! Twisted Evil Embarassed Wink So as far as accuracy and looks for THOS those few pics in the first post are all I have as well... I don't think there really is much to know tbh. I thought there might be fans of The Elden Ring who would dislike me modifying the helmet, not that I'd be particularly bothered but surprised there wasn't, then again not many reply posts since I've done it which could be telling! LOL. Anyway haven't had my 1st coffee or smoke yet so probably talking gibberish.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ditching the hair idea and going for the mail coif as per the character portrayed in the game. Started working on his front kama skirt bits and their decorations, also getting weapon parts ready.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Sqh1r9E

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 WNbni2p

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 XkzabFj

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 IHGR6uq

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 OYfRyym

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 5mAvtgN

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 PsTyw4J

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 LgLeKsG

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 D1awRiW

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 VQXkctT

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 TtiQtee

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 JEzKZo0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 EltRAdP

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 EiYPEOo

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 C1XmBay

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 IXojWqX

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Vu42frM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 TzioV20

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Zty5Ibf

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Ph3sMll

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good choices. And nice paintwork on the weapons.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I think you forget that most of us are not as in tune with the source material as you are, so we have noticed such details less and are less wedded to them. So for many of us this resonates in terms of its look in and of itself, and your ingenious ways of achieving that look and that functionality.

Agreed on this.

The new updates are looking good. That new hair had me worried for a bit, I thought he was going to have an Afro for a second.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent work!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Good choices. And nice paintwork on the weapons.

Stryker2012 wrote:

Agreed on this.

The new updates are looking good. That new hair had me worried for a bit, I thought he was going to have an Afro for a second.

Cheers! LOL, yeah that image is straight out of 'Spaceballs' a film I continue to be a hater of but love 'Young Frankenstein' and plenty of other Mel Brooks films...nah that's a lie I think it's only YF.
The helmet will sit lower when attached properly it's just a bit of back and forth with the amount and shape of the stuffing to get it to look right, probably should have used something solid instead.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I carefully took apart the rest of the long coat with the heavy weathering (partly done by me painting it years ago, used to be blue and partly by age due to being made of pleather) to keep the materials used uniform and I like the sort of corrupted vibe the material gives off, to figure out how to make the front flaps (I know that sounds wrong in so many ways but don't know what the correct word should be lol! Tabards? Drapes?). Anyway cut shaped and glued bits together to create the 'faps' then added a bit of decoration to it and the breastplate they're now attached to. The main weapon needs work done on the grinder before I can start assembling it.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 JbaUgTM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 TaTG8Aa

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Zb1gkHB

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 V6ksJe7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Ik0jjC3

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GpxLr9m

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 NdKRvnT

MY FAVOURITE PIC SO FAR OF HIM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Nkjd0WV

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 9zphcSL

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Excellent work!

Thank you! Sorry I missed the comment earlier! Embarassed

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Been busy today and built his hammer/mace weapon too. Had to do a lot of grinding much to the cats and neighbours annoyance Twisted Evil pirat so I could fit all the metal parts together (ironic after I've been preaching anti diecast in this thread but oh well..). At least he can hold his weapon! Wink It's not painted and I hope to detail it up some more tomorrow, I'm also planning on making him some other more practical secondary weapons.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 1DjBTpd

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 F1WGI4S

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Mpda17D

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 2QrEFJ7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 N7AbORq

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 AgcNblY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 IvC9hgl

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Bwbjh3y

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GQsUKs8

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 MMWzqXD

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 ViXREae

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GSkjfIc

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 AjcbR8J

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 86b3Kqr

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 HZTvTcl

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 2tXyjBz

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 MO6vi5T

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 LUzbsXt

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 357sRQb

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 RNnq0jS

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 GxFSLbA

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 TK3hC0g

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 YkL6cgg

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 VizJmJ7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 M3qPaZj

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 LN7poFY

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Good choices. And nice paintwork on the weapons.

Stryker2012 wrote:

Agreed on this.

Cheers! LOL, yeah that image is straight out of 'Spaceballs' a film I continue to be a hater of but love 'Young Frankenstein' and plenty of other Mel Brooks films...nah that's a lie I think it's only YF.
The helmet will sit lower when attached properly it's just a bit of back and forth with the amount and shape of the stuffing to get it to look right, probably should have used something solid instead.

Young Frankenstein is hands down Mel’s best movie, but what about Blazing Saddles or History of the World (the original, not the crappy “watered-down-for-the-brain-washed-brain-dead-humorless-Gen-Z’ers”)…? Most of his earlier stuff was pretty good, made for generations that weren’t so “sensitive,” but nothing could compare to YF.

By the way, the armor looks good. That mace/hammer is something else.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
So I take it you guys aren't a fan of the hammer mace then?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like it. I think it’s pretty cool actually, and quite the beast of a weapon (I guess my post concerning it didn’t make sense).

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:I like it. I think it’s pretty cool actually, and quite the beast of a weapon (I guess my post concerning it didn’t make sense).

Cheers! THOS seems to carry more of a mace weapon than a hammer as pictured below.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 EoKWeCA

But I'm now thinking of doing something closer to this below and giving the mace to Morgoth whenever I build him.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Bloodk10
Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 2 Bloodk11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great, actually. And I'm sure when you're done painting it, it will feel even more badass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum