OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 01130

Aug Toys 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure : Dune Duke Leto Atreides.
Created jointly by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures, directed by the new godfather of science fiction film Denis Villeneuve (director of  Arrival and Blade Runner 2049), here comes the legendary Hollywood science fiction blockbuster Dune series.
Based on Frank Herbert's famous science fiction novel, the film stars Timothy Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgard, Zendaya, Chang Chen, Jason Momoah, and Javier Bardem.
As a noble leader, Duke Leto Atreides is devoted to his people and takes care of his family,And as head of the House of Atreide, he is loved by his people for his generosity, integrity and bravery. His mission is to bring peace to the precarious Planet Dune.

Product features of Collectible figure of Dune Duke Leto Atreides at 1:6 scale in  <Dune>:
According to the body shape and proportions of Duke Leto Atreides in the film “Dune”, AUG TOYS has created a 30cm tall body with over 30 movable joints, perfectly recreating Leto's body shape.
At the same time, the AUG TOYS production team will perfectly recreate the texture, material and line proportions of the combat armor of Atreide family in 1:6 scale;  Regarding the head sculpt, it is equipped with a reference to the wax-painted of character Leto acted by Oscar Isaac.  
And for the accessories, in addition to the eight interchangeable gloves, the AUG TOYS team has recreated the short sword and shield switch that Leto wielded in the film, and taken the the telescope that appeared in the stills as important accessories.
Also, the floor in the shape of the desert of Erracos and the floor with character marks are configured for the players to collect.
Product No.: DL004
Product proportion: 1/6
Shipment Date: :Quarter 3-4, 2023

Product Catalogue:
- Basic head sculpt
- 30 joint moveable body  
- 8 hands that may be replaced, including:
- A pair of ungloved hands
- A pair of hands with objects
- A pair of gloved hands clinched
- A pair of gloved, half-fisted hands

Clothing:
- A dark one-piece battle outfit  
- A set of House Atreides combat armor in a dark hue with an aged look
- A pair of scuffed black ankle boots

Accessories:
- Weapon equipped with an armor device
- Short knife
- Protective switch
- Telescope
- Specially designed platform and character nameplate in Eracos desert style

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 02132
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 03128
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 04125
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 05124
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 06122
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 07121
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 08119
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 09117
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 10116
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 11106
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 1294
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 1385
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 1471

#newproduct #AugToys #Dune #LetoAtreides #DistillationSuit #male #Sci-Fi #movie

Diana

Diana
Ooph. This is a tough one. I'd rather get Chani or Lady Jessica first, but if they were to release Lady Jessica it sure would be nice to have the Duke, too...

Since my budget is tight these days I think I'll wait for one of the women to be announced and let this one go. He has such a wonderful presence though! I hope I won't regret it.  newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 1f648

Valiarde

Valiarde
I just want armor parts.

But a cool figure too Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking figure, with great sculpt too. Just like their Paul figure. Nicely sculpted and designed all round and a sneak peek at upcoming one maybe?

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
lurpdog101 wrote:nice looking figure, with great sculpt too. Just like their Paul figure. Nicely sculpted and designed all round and a sneak peek at upcoming one maybe?
That could totally be Jason Momoa there, no? Duncan Idaho is definitely a figure I would most likely cave for.

Oh this franchise could get expensive...

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Diana wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:nice looking figure, with great sculpt too. Just like their Paul figure. Nicely sculpted and designed all round and a sneak peek at upcoming one maybe?
That could totally be Jason Momoa there, no? Duncan Idaho is definitely a figure I would most likely cave for.

Yes for sure, that's what I was thinking! Really has the structure similar to Momoa. I was also looking at the Josh Brolin one blurred out in background of the 1st or 2nd pic too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

davidd

davidd
Was the second movie ever released? I can't even remember.

Diana

Diana
lurpdog101 wrote:
Diana wrote:

Yes for sure, that's what I was thinking! Really has the structure similar to Momoa. I was also looking at the Josh Brolin one blurred out in background of the 1st or 2nd pic too

Oh good point! Didn't see him there. Interesting... Surely they won't be making them all...

davidd wrote:Was the second movie ever released? I can't even remember.

It's coming this winter. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The likeness looks excellent. I hope the final product matches the prototype's degree of detail on the armor, because this is the sort of thing that, if poorly done, can end up looking very dull and cheap. I like the actor better than Chalamet, but this casting also did not resonate with me. Which is good for my wallet.

Diana

Diana
lurpdog101 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I just saw that the Josh Brolin figure was already announced (DL002) and should be coming out any time now. Totally missed that. No wonder though, since I don't remember the character. But that way we might get a look at the armor in time to decide whether to pre-order this guy. Smile

PS: Apparently Duncan Idaho has been announced!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS 1/6 Scale - Dune Duke Leto Atreides (DL004) 00013

Valiarde

Valiarde
This line is sweet. Too bad it is also a bit pricey because of the licence i think. HArd to justify the whole cast if this isn't your fav movie ever.

But I might get one or another of these...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum