OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moon Knight review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moon Knight review Empty Moon Knight review Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:55 am

michael crawford

My latest sixth scale acquisition is the subject of today's review - Moon Knight! I was pretty ambivalent about the show, but I definitely don't feel the same way about the figure. Check out my review here:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-071023a.htm

2Moon Knight review Empty Re: Moon Knight review Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:33 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Thanks for the review, Michael. I never saw the show, so I have no comment on that end, but I read this comic when it first came out and he quickly became one of my favorites (which is why I was a bit disappointed in the casting choice). I was a bit worried about how the figure would turn out when I saw some of the initial complaints (prior to release), but that didn’t stop me from getting in my PO. Once the best of the blogger pics started rolling in, I have to say my fears were laid to rest, and your review sealed the deal. Really looking forward to getting this figure. If I were to add an unmasked head, it wouldn’t be of Oscar (no offense to the actor, as I said, he’s not what/who I pictured for the role).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Moon Knight review 1f10

3Moon Knight review Empty Re: Moon Knight review Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:23 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review. Looks like a great figure, and happy to see they are doing some things right (as to rubbery material, etc.).  I don't know if the show would call for it, but the absence of an unmasked head sculpt seems typical of cutting corners with initial releases (only to offer them in follow ups).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum