OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“Are you the hunter...or the prey” – Kai’Sa

Claimed by the Void when she was young, Kai'Sa managed to survive through determination and strength. Her experiences have made her a deadly hunter and, to some, the harbinger of a future they’d rather not live to see. Despite her fears, Kai’Sa fought her way through the Void. She was transformed from a frightened girl to a fearless survivor.

Hot Toys is pleased to introduce the League of Legends collection and to bring your beloved champions from virtual to reality. Presenting The Daughter of the Void - Kai’Sa in 1/6th scale collectible figure to join the battle arena!

The highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Kai’Sa with separate rolling eyeball system; a newly crafted helmet for alternate styling; a highly flexible body allowing great degree of movements to recreate her stunning moves; her symbiotic armor including the pair of shoulder-mounted cannons sculpted and finished in purple, lilac, and black color, with metallic accent. Comes with a swarm of effect accessories needed for her glamourous attacks, such as Icathian Rain missiles, Void Seeker and Supercharge effect in translucent pink to accentuate her ability, interchangeable hands newly sculpted, and a diorama base features rocky environment.

The Kai’Sa figure is going to make your champions collection stronger!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM57
PRODUCT NAMEKAI’SA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF KAI’SA IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Kaisa Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Kai’Sa in League of Legends
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system
- One (1) newly designed helmet
- Highly-accurate facial expression, make up, and detailed facial patterns
- Detailed long hair sculpture in black color
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation allowing highly flexible movement
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of attacking hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly sculpted symbiotic armor in metallic purple, lilac, black color

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of shoulder-mounted cannons

Accessories:
- Six (6) Icathian Rain missiles effect
- One (1) Void Seeker effect
- One (1) pair of Supercharge effect (attachable to fists)
- Specially designed diorama base features rocky environment

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2023 Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games, League of Legends, the L Icon and their
respective logos are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of
Riot Games, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.

© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 175
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 275
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 376
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 476
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 574
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 675
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 772
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 871
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 968
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1066
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1164
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1264
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1363
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1457
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1558
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1652
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1745
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1841
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1939
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2037

#newproduct #HotToys #LeagueOfLegends #Kai'sa #female #stylized #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous, I imagine well-founded on its source. I kinda wish she had "real" hair and no stripes on her face.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
They received a LOT of complaints when this first went up, so they took it down, and then put it back up with all the images featuring the “product design being updated.” Not sure what they are going to change, but aside from the head sculpt, the rest of it looks like a cheap 6” figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Awesome head but yeah, the body looks far too much like cheap plastic. No real Armor or fabric

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:They received a LOT of complaints when this first went up, so they took it down, and then put it back up with all the images featuring the “product design being updated.” Not sure what they are going to change, but aside from the head sculpt, the rest of it looks like a cheap 6” figure.

Valiarde wrote:Awesome head but yeah, the body looks far too much like cheap plastic. No real Armor or fabric

Well, yes, the open joints would do that. I also suspect Hot Toys was planning on charging an arm and a leg for it anyway. It's the head that I love.

csyeung

csyeung
I've played a bit of LOL back in the day, but not familiar with the characters at all. Looks pretty good to me though. I only know the Vi and Jinx from the netflix Arcane series which is awesome if you haven't seen it yet. Wonder if they will ever make those. Even at that, not sure if they will tackle the animated versions. They probably only have license for game versions.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Damn.  I like her.  A LOT.   Bear in mind though that my core collection is 6” to 7” figures that rarely have soft goods, much less rooted hair.  My sticking point is paying  the same price for an upsized 1/12 figure that I would for a a 1/6 release that’s fully costumed, on a silicon body with a metal skeleton and rooted hair.  This needs to be $160, not $260.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Just for giggles, I put Kai’sa here in my cart on SIdeshow to see what the damage would be. 300 USD after tax and shipping. Back out of the cart she went. I guess that answers the initial question of “Are you the hunter…or the prey?” Too bad. She’s gorgeous, but $300 shipped is highway robbery.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s why I only order Exclusives from Sideshow. That company, like Hot Toys, is run by a greedy ass-hat. Order her from Timewalker, or BBTS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: KAI’SA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks, Mark. I don’t know how or when I got this in my head, but for some reason, I thought Sideshow was the only U.S. distributor for Hot Toys. I didn’t even think to look elsewhere. She’s around $270 shipped from TimeWalker with a $30 NRD, so if I do decide to get her (and I can already tell that’s where this is headed), I’ll definitely go with them.

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, sideshow is the US distributor but they supply at discount to retailers around North America so you can get better deals usually. The shipping from Sideshow is usually super high compared to other retailers. I tend to grab mine from a local guy cause he can get batches in so the shipping and duties are cheaper unless it's an exclusive, then you're forced to go through SS.

I think Hot toys pulled back the promo pics because there was a lot of complaints in the chinese market about the exposed joints so they will be reworking it.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Just be forewarned— Sideshow HEAVILY (and I do mean HEAVILY) limits (intentionally) stock of anything they have the exclusive distribution rights to — and since they are the ONLY North American distributor of Hot Toys, those limits are ridiculously small (think 60-70 units only), so things sell out much, much faster at other retailers. This is done so that Sideshow can take the lion’s share of the profits on HT products, since they are still the number one selling brand. So, if you’re interested in getting her, I wouldn’t delay too long getting your PO in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum