OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I am not broken. And I’m not alone.” – Cyborg

Although he always exhibited a genius level intellect, young Victor Stone didn’t want a life dedicated to science and research like his parents. Instead, Victor dreamed of being a football player, and devoted all of his time to becoming a star athlete while he was still in high school. But a tragic twist of fate that should have left him dead instead found him becoming part man and part machine - a Cyborg.

The wait is finally over! Today, Hot Toys is excited to present one of your most wanted 1/6th scale collectible figures – Cyborg from Zack Snyder’s Justice League collection series. It’s an impressive figure that truly reflects the details of a hero who had received enhanced cybernetic upgrades.

Expertly crafted based on Ray Fisher as Cyborg’s screen appearance with amazing likeness, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with LED light up function; a newly designed body displaying mechanical details; skillfully painted in shades of metallic colors; an extra pair of arms with points of articulations to achieve various poses; highly-detailed weapons and accessories including a pair of LED light-up plasma cannons, rocket launcher, and shield; thruster effect accessories attachable to different parts of body, and a specially designed figure stand.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will include an additional masked head sculpt with LED light-up function to recreate special scenes that only appears in the director’s cut.

Unite the team once again with this Cyborg figure! It’s a great chance to add him to your collection now!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS057
PRODUCT NAMECYBORG
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESADDITIONAL MASKED HEAD SCULPT, A PAIR OF EXTRA ARMS, LED LIGHT-UP PLASMA CANNONS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Cyborg Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ray Fisher as Cyborg in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- One (1) newly developed Cyborg head sculpt with LED light-up function on forehead and left eye (battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Multiple shades of metallic black, mixed with silver-colored painting on the mechanical body design
- 6 LED light-up points located on forehead, eyes, forearms, chest and back (battery operated)
- One (1) pair of extra arms with multiple points of articulation, attachable to figure’s back
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable mechanical hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of fists for extra arms
- One (1) pair of gesture hands for extra arms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of LED light-up plasma cannons (battery operated) (interchangeable with arms)
- One (1) rocket launcher (interchangeable with left arm)
- One (1) shield

Accessories:
- Three (3) pairs of thruster effect accessories in different sizes (attachable to back, thighs, calves)
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) additional masked head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s21)
Story by CHRIS TERRIO & ZACK SNYDER and WILL BEALL Screenplay by CHRIS TERRIO.

© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2807
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3550
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4499
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5477
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6449
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7433
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9394
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10373
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11511
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12334
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13317
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14294
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15274
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16252
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17235
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18221
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19197

#newproduct #HotToys #ZachSnyder'sJusticeLeague #Cyborg #male #DC #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. It was about time. I'm afraid to look up the price. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$315 USD

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouchie... though not as much as other stuff. I suppose a design this complex and an electrical feature would do that to a figure these days.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
When the film design annoys you looking like a toy, seeing the actual $315 Hot Toys doesn't help.  HT needed to do one to complete the line, but I'll stay with my Mattel Cyborg, obscured and in the back row of my JLA, and find something better to get with the remaining $305. Nice underlying headsculpt tho.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I honestly didn’t care for much of the costume design of the JL (particularly Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg). All this overly-busy/Transformers-style costume design is just too much, and even starts to become repetitive. It’s almost as if these designers are like: “If we overwhelm with lines, creases, and layers, it’ll be really cool, and we can distract viewers from realizing the story sucks like a bad rectal itch.” To me, it’s just overkill. It’s as if all these new costume designers forgot the old adage: “Less is more.” The same goes for just about every movie made in the last 20 years when it comes to explosions, destruction, over-the-top CGI, etc.. Mostly $#@t hidden beneath amazing visuals (pretty much describes every Zach Snyder movie).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE CYBORG 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There is much truth in that, guys, although I suppose it is a natural reaction to the overly-simple designs of early days (shared by superhero and sci fi films and shows alike). There is probably a happy medium that would be better, but the crafting of a good story is yet another challenge.

csyeung

csyeung
I agree, this costume design is overly busy. I do like the doom patrol version better. Course, being a tv show, they had to make it more practical and cost effective but at least I can focus on the actor/acting in that better instead of all the cgi bits.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:I honestly didn’t care for much of the costume design of the JL (particularly Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg). All this overly-busy/Transformers-style costume design is just too much, and even starts to become repetitive. It’s almost as if these designers are like: “If we overwhelm with lines, creases, and layers, it’ll be really cool, and we can distract viewers from realizing the story sucks like a bad rectal itch.” To me, it’s just overkill. It’s as if all these new costume designers forgot the old adage: “Less is more.” The same goes for just about every movie made in the last 20 years when it comes to explosions, destruction, over-the-top CGI, etc.. Mostly $#@t hidden beneath amazing visuals (pretty much describes every Zach Snyder movie).

Gotta agree for the most part! Though I do like this figure in particular it could have been better with a more simplified design.

Hated the recent DC movies though so if I ever get this figure it will be to use as a generic robot character.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I like the change made in the cut scene of the JLA way better than this design, but to be honest, when are we going to get another Cyborg figure? Arm twisted, so he's PO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum