OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Tony Stark, the multi-billionaire superhero from the Marvel Universe, is known for his larger-than-life moments in both movies and comics. His high-tech suit of armor makes his nearly invincible. Apart from his epic fight scenes, his suit-up moments have also entertained fans over the years.

Hot Toys is excited to present the 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark VII Suit up Version) collection figure based on The Avengers. Mark VII was a suit with remote capabilities. It was first disclosed when Loki pushed Tony Stark out of his office window. As Tony fell from the Stark Tower, he commanded JAVIS to launch the Mark VII suit, which come to rescue him at sonic speed.

We’ve taken the electrifying Mark VII suiting up scene to heart and enriched the figure at every level by faithfully recreating Tony Stark’s portrait and his high-tech armor suit in multiple pieces which allows variations of display, including three styles of display for suit up transformation and his causal wear look.

Masterfully crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, the one-sixth scale figure features a newly developed Tony Stark head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system; an advanced body with LED lighted arc reactor on chest, attachable Iron Man armor parts in defined proportion including chest and shoulders, back, thigh and calf armors; painted in red and silver coloring with metallic appearance; and a figure base with a specialized holder.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a Stark Tower hologram as bonus accessory.
Suit up with the Tony Stark figure by today. It’s a must-have for fans of Iron Man!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS718 - MMS718B
PRODUCT NAMETONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF ROBERT DOWNEY JR. AS TONY STARK SUITING UP IN IRON MAN MARK VII IN THE AVENGERS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3– Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mark VII Suit up Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark suiting up in Iron Man Mark VII in The Avengers
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Brown color hair sculpture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations and LED light up Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- Attachable Iron Man Mark VII armor parts including to simulate the suiting up process including:
• One (1) set of chest armor with LED lighted arc reactor and detachable armors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) set of back armor with shoulder armors attached
• One (1) pair of upper arm armors
• One (1) pair of forearm armors
• One (1) pair of thigh armors
• One (1) pair of foot armors
• One (1) pair of wings
- Attachable Iron Man Mark V armor parts with articulated function to simulate the suiting up process (Transforming) including:
• One (1) pair of thigh armors with detachable missile firing parts
• One (1) pair of calf armors
• One (1) pair of foot armors
- Additional armor directly attachable to figure including:
• One (1) interchangeable back armor
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black T-shirt
- One (1) pair of pants
- One (1) pair of black shoes

Accessories:
- One (1) set of armor assembling bracelet (wearable on wrists)
- Figure base with specialized figure holder, movie logo and character name plate

Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
- One (1) Stark Tower hologram miniature

Release date: Approximately Q3– Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
***Product details are subject to change without further notice

© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 179
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 279
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 380
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 480
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 578
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 679
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 776
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 875
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 972
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1079
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1176
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1276
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1375
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1468
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1568
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1659
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1752
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1847
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1945

#newproduct #HotToys #TheAvengers #TonyStark #MarkVII #SuitUpVersion #male #movie #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Are they going to revisit every character with rolling eyeballs now? I'm not complaining, but something more novel would be nice. The choice of subject is interesting, but we seem to be getting close to the point where they might offer a new set for just about every frame in a film. What do others think of the likeness?

Ovy

Ovy
Finally, that is the one Iron Man iteration that lacked in my collection!

Chip

I like the sculpts ect , and if your one who just likes to display your figures , and a BIG Iron Man fan , I guess it`s worth adding , but if your a player with your figures the use is limited I feel . I kind of thought along the same lines as Gube , how many more Iron Man figures are we going to get ? He must of reached double figures in various versions by now hasn`t he ?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Chip wrote:I like the sculpts ect , and if your one who just likes to display your figures , and a BIG Iron Man fan , I guess it`s worth adding , but if your a player with your figures the use is limited I feel . I kind of thought along the same lines as Gube , how many more Iron Man figures are we going to get ? He must of reached double figures in various versions by now hasn`t he ?

More like triple digits at this point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
I wonder what makes Iron Man the most beloved charakter out of all super heroes?
Bmaybe because he isn't super cheesy and has tech/cool visuals to boot?
Plus the actor and his role as a cynics works really well with most fans? Kinda like dr. House but cool looks?

Superman has this pyjama look and comic feel for mainstream persons. Spiderman similar thing.
Batman is probably second. Down to earth hero with cool suit.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m guessing it’s more of an easy cash-grab. Once the first 3-4 were made, the majority of this stuff is just cobbled together from previous molds, thus cutting down on the R&D (all speculation on my part). Not to mention, Asia seems to be obsessed with anything that looks like a robot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE AVENGERS: TONY STARK (MARK VII SUIT UP VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:I’m guessing it’s more of an easy cash-grab. Once the first 3-4 were made, the majority of this stuff is just cobbled together from previous molds, thus cutting down on the R&D (all speculation on my part). Not to mention, Asia seems to be obsessed with anything that looks like a robot.

True comment overall, but maybe this case is not part of that "majority of stuff," and isn't "cobbled together from previous molds."  The assembl-able suit-up aspect means that very probably this time around most everything is fresh engineered.  And there may be more "play" aspect than usual with the three different levels of suiting up that this one can portray.

Valiarde wrote:I wonder what makes Iron Man the most beloved charakter out of all super heroes?
Bmaybe because he isn't super cheesy and has tech/cool visuals to boot?
Plus the actor and his role as a cynics works really well with most fans? Kinda like dr. House but cool looks?

Superman has this pyjama look and comic feel for mainstream persons. Spiderman similar thing.
Batman is probably second. Down to earth hero with  cool suit.

Three possible aspects to whether Iron Man or any other would be "the most beloved character out of all super heroes": (1) in the comic books, (2) on the movie screen, and (3) in the toy or 1/6 world.  In the comics, Batman and Spider-Man probably beat him as beloved characters, especially if we filter out the spillover effect of the movies.  On the movie screen I think yes he is, with Batman probably a tie.  And in the Collectibles world I think Iron Man definitely takes it as "the most beloved character out of all super heroes," at Hot Toys for sure.  But in addition to the Robot aspect, a big part of that is the remarkable texturing and engineering.  We take it for granted now but wow, that first Hot Toys Iron Man totally blew me away when I got one in my hands 15 years ago (2008).  That figure, for the engineering (and simultaneously the HT Godfather, for the face sculpt) really felt like a level of toy I had never seen before.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah by "most beloved super hero" i meant as a figure. Not comic or movie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum