OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Adapted from the game series of role-playing under the same name, the movie 《 Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves 》 tells a lively and dynamic adventure. In a world inhabited by various races and monsters, a Harper poet and his team fought against the huge evil conspiracy that threatened the entire world.

Threezero announced the launch of the 《 Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves 》 series. The first to appear was the 1/6 ratio collection level of the protagonist Edgin Darvis.

1/6 Edgin Darvis doll about 12.2 inches high ( about 31cm), with exquisite like real Chris Pine head carving with about 32 joints Highly actionable fabrics, old fabrics customized by dressing bodies, highly restored to the image in the movie. The accessories include a dagger, a lute, a lute sleeve, and four pairs of interchangeable hands.

Series name

《 Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves 》

product name

1/6 Edgin Darvis

description

Product characteristics

The full height is about 12.2 inches (31 cm );
Highly actionable
Has about 32 movable joints;
Extremely meticulous
clothes

(1) coat
(1) V-collar T-shirt
(1) trousers
(1) Picket
(1) Double boots
Accessories

(1) Put the dagger
(1) lute
(1) lute sleeve
(4)On interchangeable hands: (1)On fists, (1)On relaxation, (1)On the use of swords or Lu Teqin, (1)For playing rut
Use materials

PVC, ABS, POM, clothing fabric

Packaging size

About (long 162 x wide 112 x high 360) mm (1 kg)

male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16542010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16542610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16543910
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16544610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16545810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16550610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16551710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16552310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16553210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16553810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16554810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16555310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16560410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16560910
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16562310
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16563010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16564414
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16565010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16570210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16570410
male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 16570411

#newproduct #Threezero #EdginDarvis #Dungeons&Dragons #HonorAmongThieves #male #movie #fantasy

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking figure. Was just looking at the smaller scale ones in forbidden planet yesterday....well, looking at their boxes as figures no longer come in window packaging and fully sealed and hidden! But anyhow, I really like the look of this

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
I haven't seen the movie and I don't like the head, but everything else looks great!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Movie was better than the other D&D movies. Not super great but not bad either. I liked it quiet a bit.

Also not a suoer fan of the head. Outfit is very nice, but don't know if that is enough for me to get that as it doesn't scream FANTASY to me (even though it could be a cameo in my D&D stories or displays).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I want the hands and the lute. The head sculpt is actually pretty good to my eye; I think the eye color is maybe throwing folks off.

I agree that the outfit isn’t “fantasy” enough. The movie was… okay. Nothing too special. Oddly, he had more of a Bard outfit on during one scene, but it was too brief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have seen the movie and liked it ok. This looks pretty good, and I think the likeness is there. The outfit looks a little too modern for the kind of fantasy setting I would imagine, but perhaps it is the game or the film source that made it appropriate in the first place.

DeW

DeW
Edgin the bard/thief! Such a great adventure of a film. It had everything I wanted. I think this movie is best if you listen to the DnD cringe stories on YT.
I hope Threezero makes the others or at least Holga, she's my fav

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks like Threezero may do Doric as well.

male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure Img_6038

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

male - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Edgin Darvis - Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves action figure 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice! Simple outfit again but i like the figure (except for the molded long hair). Face looks good.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah. She was probably the best part of the movie, and I would think a hair transplant would work great on this.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks very good.

Diana

Diana
Aww, she's cute! Now I need to watch the movie. Laughing
And suddenly he becomes more interesting, too... Companion and all. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum