OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The character of both good and evil, the white ghost, comes and goes without a shadow, and is good at longbow, samurai, and nunchaku. He is also a famous ninja next to Commander Cobra.

"Special Forces" 1/6 white ghost collection-level movable doll is about 12 inches (30 cm) tall, with a special high-movement body with a seamless elbow arm and tailor-made clothing. , And equipped with a full set of equipment, including 1 nunchaku, 1 recurve bow, 1 quiver, 4 bows and arrows, 2 samurai swords, 3 military bags and 5 pairs of interchangeable hands.

Specifications:
Officially authorized by Hasbro;
Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall;
22 movable joints;
Detailed white ghost facial modeling seamless elbow arm with high degree of simulation

apparel:
White Vest Hoodie Wrist Trousers Belt Belt Neck Sleeve Boots

Accessories:
1 nunchaku
1 recurve bow
2 quiver
2 samurai swords and sheath
3 military bags
4 bows and arrows
5 pairs of interchangeable hands, a pair of fists, a pair of relaxed, a pair of nunchakus, a pair of samurai, a pair of bows and arrows

Materials used: ABS, PC, PVC and fabric
*The picture is for reference only, and the product is subject to the final product.

※ This product contains small parts that may be suffocating, and is only suitable for people over 15 years old.

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure Db295a10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure B3eeca10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure 7ad1d510
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure E0259f10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure 84996210
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure A6727d10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure 982fed10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure E324c310
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure D338ee10
NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Special Forces" - Storm Shadow Action Figure Eeeb7a10

#newproduct #Hasbro #Threezero #WhiteGhost #GIJoe #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm no expert in those, but it seems to me like this is one of the most impressive GI Joe set in a while.

Ovy

Ovy
I guess the leg wrappings and the fabric there is molded. The fact you can't tell straight away speaks for the quality.

I think there is something immensely retro and beautifully cheesy about white Ninjas.

doodlehobby

Oh, hybrid jointed shoulder with seamless arms? Wonder how that is going to look and hold up. Hopefully not like Bandai's Imagination Works which already have reports of deterioration after only a few months after release.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
this looks really nice, just like their Snake Eyes. These are what I had hoped the Sideshow line would look like. Definite pre-order for me. Even if just end up with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. 2 of my favourite GI Joes, or Action Force as it was for me, growing up

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

csyeung

csyeung
Hope they continue with the line, so far they are looking pretty good so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum