OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZGJKTOYS New Product: 1/6 Actor President Head Carving Costume Elevator JK-005

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zgjktoys

ZGJKTOYS:1/6 actor president head sculpt clothing hanger
Product number: JK-005
Product configuration:
Head carving×1
Suit×1
Western trousers×1
Shirt×1
Tie×1
Belt×1
Socks×1
Leather shoes×1

Remarks: The doll is matched with Coo body NO: BD001

ZGJKTOYS New Product: 1/6 Actor President Head Carving Costume Elevator JK-005 16125310
ZGJKTOYS New Product: 1/6 Actor President Head Carving Costume Elevator JK-005 16130410
ZGJKTOYS New Product: 1/6 Actor President Head Carving Costume Elevator JK-005 16130610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice rendition. The likeness is instantly recognizable. And that says something, considering the choice of formal clothing as opposed to military fatigues (or whatever the proper term).

Diana

Diana
I actually thought the likeness is quite off, but maybe I got tricked by the formal look of this figure. Regardless, the figure and head look great!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I actually thought the likeness is quite off, but maybe I got tricked by the formal look of this figure. Regardless, the figure and head look great!
I don't actually know if the likeness really is spot on, but he was instantly recognizable to me. For comparison, here is the Wikipedia main photo:
ZGJKTOYS New Product: 1/6 Actor President Head Carving Costume Elevator JK-005 346px-Volodymyr_Zelensky_%2851941720577%29_%28cropped%29

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum