OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Got these guys this week, lovely set with a great dio piece too. You MUST heat the crouched legs up in hot water before trying to attach them; regular legs, arms, hands and heads are fine to remove and replace cold. I recommend only using the angled neck joints to avoid knocking the PERS out of place, great feature but the control sticks are very long inside the heads and the straight neck usually hits them when reattaching the head or moving it around, you could shorten the sticks of course to avoid this, might do it myself. Things I don't like are that the hair isn't screen accurate and I'm trying to fix that (first attempt with coloured markers was a disaster ending up with me having to remove the ink with acetone free nail polish remover, so it also removed all the paint and applied hair...ooops..); I've since repainted the affected part of the head but he still needs hair pale . Secondly the seams on the back of the heads are a bit rubbish and could have been made a lot neater, I could use filler but it would mean more repaints. The ring should really have been attached to the specific 'ring holding' hand as you may get two of them but I can see them getting lost very easily! What wasn't easy was gluing the ring to the fingers, pain in the neck, took ages as it doesn't like super glue for some reason. Lastly the ankles are a little too loose on the crouching legs but that's an easy fix. I love everything else, the attention to detail is brilliant like his spine and scars on his back, his ribs, muscle structure, veins etc.. His hands and feet are very accurate to the CGI and completely new parts not reused hobbit parts, they are quite rubbery like the rest of him and give a life like translucent skin look and feel. The set came with another Gandalf hat and Narsil sword...nice of them but I really wish they had included something more useful and generic like Elven swords and Rohan helmets etc.. to build more figures or add to my archers. The dio base is heavy but not very, the encapsulated fish in the pool is really cool and life like, he/they also comes with two fish. No magnets or stands on the dio so it's a balancing act, I'll probably use blue tac under his feet when placed on the shelf.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Ew8oGqQ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZAsBDmx

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... FhpxaOQ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... RN4rKWB

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZuC91PN

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YnjJsMX

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 7VAL9kU

NICE MATERIAL THOUGH!

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... O2Z3qDd

YES IT'S RESIN

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Cit33lY

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... X5KponT

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... RgUaTQL

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... KNzX0nN

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XioXF3k

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZVbcWnj

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... NDh5qrG

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... JgKf6ps

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... FM9j0Yd

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 3RnpESJ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... QRFzesR

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... O3GjJ5c

NO FANCY POSING YET

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 28flqoK

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... FeZFOS1

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... RlRt3D6

OKAY BIT OF POSING NOW LOL. RING GLUED TO FINGER OR HE'LL LOSE IT LIKE IN THE MOVIES/BOOKS!

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... LEiiCuZ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... E0OqGDD

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... HgbomKG

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... SQuAyGh

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZNSvGop

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... O64O2CF

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... DOhPptf

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... BJ0EJOa

NECK TYPES, ONE STRAIGHT, ONE ANGLED, BOTH WITH SOCKETS ON THE BOTTOMS AND MAGNETS ON THE TOPS.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TfCF3Qv

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XQS1dkK

ANGLED NECK INSTALLED FOR A MORE HUNCHED LOOK

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... NSsXKoj

straight neck for a more upright look

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... N7UMNk5

ACCESSORIES LEFT OVER FOR DIFFERENT LOOKS AND POSES

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... H8oJVf9

ELVEN ROPE?

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... QfBjmVz

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... W5yQb9K

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... UKjN2zr

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... GtQehSb

HAIR IS DIFFERENT FROM THE DARKER, STRAIGHTER, GREASY MOVIE LOOK

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 9jHv8GC

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... T6eyoqH

REFERENCES

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Kj4HInC

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... BwiW9rU

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XgUYzwc

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... UurLTI0

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Dwjkwi6

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YWtGtqs

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... G53iEpp

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 01R2bw4

WHOOPS!!

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XQvm0gQ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 8qdczVA

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YcUco3C

REPAINTING IT..

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 9OdA9QS

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 809Zfnc

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TzrpiJq

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XHkD9ar

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... HtVtaRL

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... VTQYFIb

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... OdZE6ax

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... QYyAsW3

GOING TO NEED TO MAKE MORE MOVIE ACCURATE HAIR FROM THIS LOT THEN WORK OUT HOW TO ATTACH IT, I HAVE A PLAN..SORT OF..LOL

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... SGaZIWG

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... QM5OTRZ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 2Ndmcto

GIVE ME BACK MY F***ING PRECIOUS HAIR! i HAD HARDLY ANY LEFT AS IT WAS DAMN IT!

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... IEGCYwG

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THIS! CAN'T LOSE IT NOW! OR WEAR IT...FFS..

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... M4JvLHJ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... RYXd5ju

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice sets, thanks for the photos and discussion. I hope you only experimented on one of the two heads before realizing the need for a different approach. But, yes, I can see why you want to improve the hair.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah interested to see the final result as I think this gollum isn'T perfect Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty cool. Some people were removing that inner face plate inside the head and somehow still had the movable eyes (not sure how the hell that works, or how they did it), but it eliminated the issue with the neck joints moving the eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice sets, thanks for the photos and discussion. I hope you only experimented on one of the two heads before realizing the need for a different approach. But, yes, I can see why you want to improve the hair.

Yeah just the one first, kind of wish I done both now at the same time so the paint would match each other perfectly lol! Rolling Eyes

Valiarde wrote:Yeah interested to see the final result as I think this gollum isn'T perfect Smile

Well doing what I can, I can't hide the shoulder or hip joints except for certain poses but these are articulated figures and I'd rather have the few joints showing than what happened to my HT 'Mars Attacks' figures where the rubber on the joints split everywhere with no warning. Maybe I'll do some subtle paint work too to bring out the sculpted details of his veins, scars, bones etc.. more.

Stryker2012 wrote:Pretty cool. Some people were removing that inner face plate inside the head and somehow still had the movable eyes (not sure how the hell that works, or how they did it), but it eliminated the issue with the neck joints moving the eyes.

Yeah that does sound very odd and not how I'd do it, just cut down the length of the adjusting rods/stalks, job done. Doubt I'll even use the straight necks as I can't think of any poses he does that would need them, I'll probably use them on another build lol. pirat

Okay, the hair, talking of using bits from other figures to create new builds, I'm using the  'hair' from the figure I just converted into my The Hammer Of Sauron figure, I darkened it with a grey marker and then dipped it in ink, neither stays on very well but I can touch it up later if needed. The 'hardest' part was repeating the application of where the hair is placed on both heads as exactly as possible in the few seconds I had with super glue curing! Twisted Evil Then after waxing the hair with a fancy moustache wax I have (I can't find my tub of cheap stuff) the next hard part was deciding how long to leave his hair! I usually always end up giving my figures beards and hair that are/is too long, just a quirk of mine, probably being safe rather than sorry as it's a lot harder to put back on! Wink . Anyway you'll see the conflicting sources I have for reference that show it pretty long verus what I remember from the movies where I thought it was shorter, so you'll see both looks as I ended up giving in and going for the shorter look eventually which I think is the right call; the strands don't have to be clumped together in 'rat tails' and can be spread apart for a more dishevelled look I haven't tried yet.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... O1qMuuB

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TkMADVc

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 3kEt4oX

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... UurLTI0

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... BwiW9rU

The Hobbit also tweaked his look quite bit with the new software.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Kj4HInC

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... G53iEpp

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 9acDSRE

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZTHYV9m

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... CSXD1ql

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 2qMknbJ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... PpIgQ1O

MATCHING HAIR AS THEY ARE THE SAME BODY/PHYSICAL PERSON

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Cb2KbFd

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... GzX6AJ2

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... FccRx8k

WAX ADDED

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... K1QOA9A

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TKQ0RlE

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 6ePmyFB

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... F8iLatT

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... VMJiJfa

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... DlkMS0z

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... WTaNe4v

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YL6DPrC

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 8r1sYOX

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 2owOk7w

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... StoFcd4

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... MfWhemT

HAIRCUT

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ESvkUMv

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Knf50og

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... HPpB1tA

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TdlBCMu

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Kvdb2fE

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... DiOImRj

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... WgO2eMb

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YAZbW7T

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... L7TqCmn

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... EgvpZsX

GOLLUM HAS THE ANGRY EMO LOOK LOL

I CAN SEE IN THE PICS WHERE I MESSED UP 'HAIR PATTERN' WISE NOW ON THE BACK OF THE HEADS BUT IT'S AN EASY FIX.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Well looked at the hair again and decided I can do better so I'm gingerly cutting away the prominent straight lines of the hair 'roots' where they are glued in place and slowly thinning the hair too, corrected the misplaced locks of hair as well. It's just going to take some time and patience to get it right rather than just slapping it on with glue and calling it a day.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... UTU1anC

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 2gG2FhW

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... WbOKxKr

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... C8QUAhK

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... CZfrGGi

Chip

I admire what you do with your figures , and your boldness and bravery too . Great work .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Very daring, but it pays off as usual. With the waxing and then the thinning out, there is definite marked improvement with the hair. Well done. I have found hair conditioner products to be pretty useful in achieving a more matted or wet look to hair (of course it depends on what material is used for hair -- I've mostly dealt with natural lamb hair).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty cool. Nice use of the marker. Are you afraid of it staining the heads?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Chip wrote:I admire what you do with your figures , and your boldness and bravery too . Great work .

Thank you very much Chip!!!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. Very daring, but it pays off as usual. With the waxing and then the thinning out, there is definite marked improvement with the hair. Well done. I have found hair conditioner products to be pretty useful in achieving a more matted or wet look to hair (of course it depends on what material is used for hair -- I've mostly dealt with natural lamb hair).

No idea what this stuff is, it's synthetic but acts like wool because it won't dye or accept markers properly! LOL. Got a bottle of conditioner for saving brushes.

Stryker2012 wrote:Pretty cool. Nice use of the marker. Are you afraid of it staining the heads?

Constantly! That's what caused the repaint! LOL. The wax seems to contain/encapsulate the marker ink safely and it doesn't get that hot here often.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Finished tidying stuff up, thinning the hair etc.. got them posed on the shelves now, Gollum stands out well with the dio amongst the orcs but poor Smeagol kind of disappears into the background due to his tiny stature and place in the collection; Sam is meant to be holding the end of the Elvan rope but keeps dropping it, hard to reach back there! Mad

CLOSE UP OF FINISHED MODS

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Wysf253

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YyhR1ij

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 6QjU6oZ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ZKZ9jy2

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... K7WuS6B

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 7yHibOR

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ITUf01B

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... YMrgbIj

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... WoKxZnR

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... KGmkrI3

DISPLAYS

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 44TxlX4

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... NpMyZ4w

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... G4Y0lKv

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... ColzPjO

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Vfcc5HH

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 4qZYwGq

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... N3ipq5u

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... Rd8fyYR

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 7LMCGTd

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... DH1ssoh

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... FRoGvZm

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... EyQ9bRA

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... HIfJnBg

I COULD GET BETTER PICS ON A DIFFERENT APP OR SETTING DUE TO THE DISTANCE BUT MY BACK'S PLAYING UP TODAY SO WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO TRY ALL OF THEM TBH.

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... XoS6ok5

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... NTxWhrX

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... U2wqNIJ

GALADRIEL ON DISPLAY, NOT VERY PHOTOGENIC TODAY..

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 5HsCcC4

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... TbClkqf

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... KCwpDkO

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... 0SrmzxQ

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... LOCo4x2

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... V2XpTFf

THE PREDATOR FROM PREY IS STUCK HERE AT THE MOMENT UNTIL I GET AROUND TO CYCLING FIGURES ON SHELVES...

HAIR MODS FINISHED.. Asmus Gollum & Smeagol Two Pack With Dio & Extras... HizV5UA

ANYONE NOTICE THE THIRD GOLLUM/SMEAGOL HIDING ON THE SHELF BACK THERE? LOL.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great job on the hair redo. I did notice the third one. Speaking of which, your collection is... staggering.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent work, Alex. As always, I’m envious of that collection! Like, HOLY $#!t! That’s a ton of figures.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Great job on the hair redo. I did notice the third one. Speaking of which, your collection is... staggering.

Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent work, Alex. As always, I’m envious of that collection! Like, HOLY $#!t! That’s a ton of figures.

Thanks!!

LOL that's just one corner of one room! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum