OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
First of all no shenanigans with postage this time for a lovely change! Same company as I'd had occasional problems with before. In fact I got a super bonus this time! I'd ordered and paid for the standard box set but got sent the deluxe box set! That's £60 + difference in postage and import tax I got for free! Basically everything on the right hand side of the top tray was free for me, all the suitcase and morphing accessories for it.
As far as a review, well it's Hot Toys and it's Iron Man so that's a win/win in my books. Anything to complain about? The clasps on the front of the back's armour that connect to the front's armour don't seem to work very well BUT I'm using a different body and suit for the armoured up look, although I have watched reviews that say there is a similar problem with the provided figure being used. On a personal preference note, I'd rather have more armour provided for the back off the legs and arms and top of the head than the alternate parts provided for different display options. I won't personally be using those options but I can see how Stop Motion guys would love them and if you could afford multiple sets I'm sure it would make a great dio of all the transformation steps to be displayed on a shelf in order.

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods MiJ9WGB

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods G6vIR60

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Pn7xTN6

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods KxWrd4r

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods EthMhfu

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods XFbnqjF

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods XUpyvrb

THIS WOULD BE THE STANDARD SET BELOW

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods LLZ8SFb

BRIEFCASE AND ACCESSORIES FOR IT, YES THE ACTUAL BRIEFCASE ITSELF TRANSFORMS WHICH IS PRETTY SLICK! THERE ARE METAL PARTS BUT NOT MANY WITH THIS HT VERSION

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods RNOWCHD

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 3yUx6d9

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods AJtNShs

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods ZQg5Nzj

INITIAL SUITCASE MORPHING STAGE

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 10rt5ak

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods NxKxgGZ

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods K8dHWw6

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods WJLIq9A

SUITCASE IN SECOND MORPHING PHASE

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods CRjsY4X

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods D3Tpi9V

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods IUunswz

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods QQIEWKD

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 8hxcgXn

UNDERSIDE OF ACCESSORY

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods O8gJgI9

THIS IS WHERE IT'S GOING TO START TO GET A BIT CONFUSING FOR YOU GUYS LOL! I ALREADY HAD/HAVE A DIECAST VERSION OF THE BRIEFCASE MORPHING THAT IS VERY ARTICULATED SO THIS IS A COMPARISON

HT
MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods ZnVOhZ7

NOT HT
MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Dm3LE0h

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods ORDlxo9

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods CsSOCHa

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Ot2QIaQ

AS CLOSE TO A BRIEFCASE AS THE DIECAST VERSION CAN GET

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods MDW7ewL

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods EDyjJdr

NEXT CONFUSING PART, I ALREADY HAD A CUSTOM RACING TONY STARK FIGURE AND BRIEFCASES FOR YEARS WHICH IS WHY I'D ORDERED THE STANDARD VERSION OF THIS SET, I'LL BE USING HIM INSIDE THE ARMOUR AND THE HT ONE SEPARATELY WITH AS PHASE 2 OF THE SUITCASE/BRIEFCASE AND BOTH BY MY COMPLETE MARK V WHO IS FIGHTING MY CUSTOM WHIPLASH.

HT FIGURE NEXT TO OLD CUSTOM

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods EnZzEy8

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods HJkfAtC

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods THudhd3

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Ygd98Xv

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods BT9HXuT

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 5wwWIta

THIS IS PHASE 3 OF THE HT SUITCASE ARMOUR ON MY OLD CUSTOM

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 8Knu1e6

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods FVXOO9x

USES SOME DIFFERENT PARTS TO THE PHASE 4 YOU'LL SEE LATER

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods MVmBzas

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods IjTTOap

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods B05BOYK

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods DPLUCTA

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods YJCTXzw

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods CExm0bJ

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods VPB7m9p

THIS IS THE MAIN PART OF THIS SET AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED (ALTHOUGH SOME REVIEWER SAID HE WAS GOING TO KEEP IT IN THE BOX AND ONLY USE THE SUITCASE WITH TONY WHICH I THINK IS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS!) THE PHASE 4 SUITCASE ARMOUR ON MY OLD CUSTOM RACING TONY STARK.

PARTS UNASSEMBLED FIRST, RIGHT SIDE OF EACH PART IS 'EXPANDED' WHILE THE LEFT SIDE IS 'COMPACTED'. BASICALLY THE PARTS CAN BE ARTICULATED INTO DIFFERENT POSES       OR STATES OF ATTACHMENT

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 1HZgDlo

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods CxzHjL9

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods W9yFmHs

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Rk8F61D

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Vg5IU6d

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods BflVmWC

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods XosWSz6

BEFORE I KNEW THE UPPER ARM ARMOUR WAS POSABLE, PICS WERE TAKEN BEFORE THE ONES ABOVE, ARMS LOOK A BIT LONG AS I NEED TO TRIM THE NEW WRIST PEGS FOR HIM

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods BEr63qd

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods ZKTa8aZ

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 75j2YhN

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Khw3BDs

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods WV4K8EG

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 522UH9C

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods RJTPXyN

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Js3uSo9

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods W9e8Rma

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods XiM1ivM

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods YDHqMl2

PARTS I HAVE TAKEN OFF THE 'NOT HT' MORPHING BRIEFCASE  
AND WILL ADD TO THE PHASE 4 OF THIS SET TO CREATE A PHASE 5. THE LEFTOVER ARMATURES ETC.. WILL BE GREAT FOR ANOTHER IM PROJECT I HAVE IN MIND. THE FACEPLATE WILL COVER UP THE INACCURATE HAIR STYLE AND ARMOUR BITS WILL FILL IN GAPS ETC..

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods RFfmW3j

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 8d9n62Y

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Vo3TrP7

LEFTOVER

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 2hjPCLx

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods KZabcnI

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 6pEJs9u

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods LyJUCWC

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review and images. Lots of sharp and impressive detail. Then again, it is HT, so if anyone is going to excel, it is them.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Yeah, the details on the HT version are better, but the NOT HT wasn’t anything to sneeze at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the review and images. Lots of sharp and impressive detail. Then again, it is HT, so if anyone is going to excel, it is them.

Well they need to, plenty of competition around nowadays but not with Iron Man, they fiercely guard that 1/6 and 1/4 scale figure licence!

Stryker2012 wrote:That’s pretty cool. Yeah, the details on the HT version are better, but the NOT HT wasn’t anything to sneeze at.

Well they are now both combined giving him more armour coverage, phase 5 as I call it (should that be phase V? Wink ) which adds more articulated bits and more 3D to the suit up effect and ironically a fair bit of diecast too!

The new parts I scavenged from the NOT HT set are denoted with bright green 'tadpole' squiggles. They needed a fair bit of hacksawing, Dremeling, filing and gluing first though to get them to fit.

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 69ffWSN

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods E2oYx5t

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods BzDsbhw

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Yk8ob5J

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Bmk6x5Q

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods CuyfAkb

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods KDp62gn

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 5vklgde

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods DFAY4GX

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods IRDvIby

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods S6HANcX

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods BEnkka8

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods VihW2Lx

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods DY8Sgqv

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods VvJOAuM

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 91wG5jK

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods XYhRX17

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods WiSCd8O

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods UabUCkh

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods VUxL9kp

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods GOz4qMA

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods UWpvxB9

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 4HUP77i

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods FZeopLY

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods AoriqlA

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Ut6NkZg

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 8L4odJD

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Hb1ZqrL

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods IhjIy78

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Hf3koqs

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods LGsar2n

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Ypvnnbg

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods EJBPTwz

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods QJEqWtf

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 9qukZ93

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Pe9uu4F

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods OzFfrFl

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods QbQyKDf

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods V0TV30F

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Bb9g1G0

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods KJ43BcT

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods O8ZW3CT

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods Ztguayv

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods GJ0WUD3

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! You are a brave man to hack all those parts together. Pretty neat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 1f10

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
I am not sure which Tony Stark is made by HT so I would say the one with messy hair is way better than the combi hair, in terms of eye clarity and the expressions, though both of them are great. I'd never buy any Ironman because their accessories are just beyond my management capability, but I can see why you enjoy this, and look like a piece of cake for you, by just looking at your room fills with other complex action figures.. rendeer

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know we each have our thing, but it is absolutely impressive how you can keep track of all this and put it to good use.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! You are a brave man to hack all those parts together. Pretty neat.

Well I pretty much knew what I was doing even if this armour is a bit like origami, a jigsaw puzzle and an 'old school' paper road map of the world on a rainy,gusty day while stuck on your motorcycle in full leathers gloves and helmet on the hard shoulder of a busy motorway in a foreign country you've never been to before! Wink

lawlaw91 wrote:I am not sure which Tony Stark is made by HT so I would say the one with messy hair is way better than the combi hair, in terms of eye clarity and the expressions, though both of them are great. I'd never buy any Ironman because their accessories are just beyond my management capability, but I can see why you enjoy this, and look like a piece of cake for you, by just looking at your room fills with other complex action figures.. rendeer

Thank you, it was a fun side project that didn't take very long, just needed a bit of imagination crossed with engineering, luckily a skill set I've been using for many years now.

GubernatorFan wrote:I know we each have our thing, but it is absolutely impressive how you can keep track of all this and put it to good use.

Well to be fair all the extra parts came from one item this time to make a nice change! 😆

Ovy

Ovy
As always, I am not sure what it is you are doing at first but the results are always great!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:As always, I am not sure what it is you are doing at first but the results are always great!

LOL! I usually don't either, thanks!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Both seem like two great sets, at least from this side of the screen. But I see how mixing from the two of them creates something better than one or the other can accomplish, only you could pull this, the God of Customizing. Cool

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! MODS NOW DONE FOR PHASE V :Hot Toys Iron Man MKV Armour Up Deluxe Set Review, Comparisons And Mods 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Theboo-bomb wrote:Both seem like two great sets, at least from this side of the screen. But I see how mixing from the two of them creates something better than one or the other can accomplish, only you  could pull this, the God of Customizing. Cool

Thank you incredibly much TBB! More of a devil than a god I think lol. The Racing Tony stuff before the HT set were individual parts sold by different companies/manufacturers so not really a set just parts bashing or kitbashing as we call it. The 'phase V' set I ended up 'creating' is pretty simple once you have the parts, you just need to work out where you want to put them to get the most out of them! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum