OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of Skoops

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of Skoops Empty The Return of Skoops Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:15 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Across the vast multiverse, there exists a different Skoops - one who never met Ashora, nor did he ever become the adoptive father of our hero Cade. This Skoops was chosen by the Dreamstar to be its sole champion instead, defending the New World but also still having some laughs and good fun along the way.

The Return of Skoops Lumii603
The Return of Skoops Lumii604
The Return of Skoops Faceap63
The Return of Skoops Faceap64
The Return of Skoops Lumii605
The Return of Skoops Lumii606
SKOOPS: "First things first! DONUT mess with me! I know...CONE FU!"

The Return of Skoops Lumii607
"B-BIRD IS THE WORD!"
The Return of Skoops Lumii608
The Return of Skoops Lumii609
"Hmmm, now if only there was someone to be the guinea pig for my new Banana 'POP'...still haven't worked out all the bugs..."
The Return of Skoops Lumii610
???: "D-DID SOMEONE SAY...BAH-NAH-NUH?!"
SKOOPS: "Cedrick! Just the one I was looking for!"

2The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Interesting new Skoops. Looks pretty wild.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Return of Skoops 1f10

3The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, this new Skoops certainly knows how to have fun.

4The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool!

5The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:55 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice to see you again! And always interested in the infinite incarnations of your fictional creations! He looks good. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:24 pm

davidd

davidd
Insane level of detailing, weathering, and realness!

Now I wanna see the ultimate mind-blowing action figure crossover: the worlds of AlKelAstra91 and ReverendSpooky in collision!

I dunno how y'all do what you do, but it's beyond "next level."

7The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:34 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Thanks guys! 😃 And davidd, a crossover like that would be so wild, I'd definitely be down for it. I took a couple more photos and also played around with editing some effects and filters for previous ones, here are the results:

The Return of Skoops Lumii612
The Return of Skoops 16939910
The Return of Skoops 16939911The Return of Skoops Lumii613
The Return of Skoops 16941810
The Return of Skoops 16941811

8The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:44 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They look awesome next to each other!

9The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:38 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool photos and effects. Nicely done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:30 am

Ovy

Ovy
What a beautiful Grungelord! Ice Cream formed this astral body.

Your Astrafari feel very alive with the many changes and upgrades they experience.

His hair makes it look like he has a wolf's ears. Reminds me a bit of one of my forest folk fur cap styles. But yours has more anime/cosplay convention vibes.

The vibrant food next to their gritty grunginess/grungy grittiness is a great contrast.

I like the Visor upgrade too, makes him look superheroesque.

By now you could start a complex Fandom wiki for the Astraverse...

So long Astraman.

11The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
nice to see something from your universe again - your style is so different and coherent.
Sadly I can’t remember all characters and their relationships but I do enjoy your pic and stories nonetheless. I also like your experiments with the various filters and photo effects.

12The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:50 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Cone Fu! Smile

Well crafted figure. I especially like the painting around the eyes.
Crazy cool

And interesting to see the effects you can add in post.

13The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:31 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I had another look through and wanted to add that I really like the details and weathering on Skoops' jacket. It's such a great look for him!

14The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:44 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Cone Fu! Smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha

15The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice! It's always a pleasure to see your creations, AkelAstra91! The Return of Skoops 1f44d

16The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:01 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
skywalkersaga wrote:They look awesome next to each other!
Stryker2012 wrote:Cool photos and effects. Nicely done.

Thank you both! Glad you enjoy the new dynamic duo! 😎

Ovy wrote:What a beautiful Grungelord! Ice Cream formed this astral body.

Your Astrafari feel very alive with the many changes and upgrades they experience.

His hair makes it look like he has a wolf's ears. Reminds me a bit of one of my forest folk fur cap styles. But yours has more anime/cosplay convention vibes.

The vibrant food next to their gritty grunginess/grungy grittiness is a great contrast.

I like the Visor upgrade too, makes him look superheroesque.

By now you could start a complex Fandom wiki for the Astraverse...

So long Astraman.

Hehe, much appreciated feedback, Ovy-Wan. 😃 Trying to flesh out these characters over time has definitely taken a while, I'm glad those physical changes and experiences have been reflected in their transition here, and many more adventures to come!  

I was kinda surprised by how well the hair worked for this version of Skoops, considering it was originally a beard for one of those cheap Santa decorations from the dollar store. 😅

Futuristic superhero is what I was going for, just a hint of where the next photo story is going to take place.  

Illusion wrote:nice to see something from your universe again - your style is so different and coherent.
Sadly I can’t  remember all characters and their relationships but I do enjoy your pic and stories nonetheless. I also like your experiments with the various filters and photo effects.

Greatly appreciated comments. I know my characters/world building and continuity can be quite a mess and jumps around a lot, understandably confusing to keep up with, but I am mostly simply having fun with these guys nowadays. So I am just happy you can enjoy them for what they are. 🙂 And yes, the experiments with the various effects are always a lot of fun in the editing process.

Well crafted figure. I especially like the painting around the eyes.
Crazy cool

And interesting to see the effects you can add in post.

Haha! I'm pleased you picked up on my humorous attempt at a play on words. That's goofball Skoops for ya! And happy you liked this updated take on the character's design.

skywalkersaga wrote:I had another look through and wanted to add that I really like the details and weathering on Skoops' jacket. It's such a great look for him!

Thanks so much, Sky! Yeah, that vest has definitely been through a lot of alterations and multiple layers of diluted paints to get that specific 'cool, rugged' look I was going for. I'm glad you agree that it is aesthetically fitting for him! 😎

Stryker2012 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha

😜

Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice! It's always a pleasure to see your creations, AkelAstra91! The Return of Skoops 1f44d

Thank you kindly Randam, it's always a pleasure to create and share with you all.

17The Return of Skoops Empty Re: The Return of Skoops Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:03 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Your characters are so absolutely fantastic. I always look forward to seeing what new things they experience. Your magic and the effects are wonderful. Please continue !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum