OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14034412

ACPLAY 1/6 ATX-060 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ Four colors
The body and head is not included in this product
The body used in the picture is Worldbox AT203
List:
Jacket*1
High neck belly shirt*1
Denim shorts*1
Lace-up boots*1 pair(with foots)

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14035510
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14035610
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14035710
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14035810
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14035910
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14054210
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14054310
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14054410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14054510
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14061510
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14061511
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14061610
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14061810
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14064510
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14064610
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14064810
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 14064910

#newproduct #ACPlay #FashionJacket #DenimShorts #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
When I read "fashion," I imagine something much more upscale. That said, they don't look bad at all, for what they are. I would have preferred a more normal shirt. But check out those low-heel boots.

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting they are using the worldbody bodies to model these. I presume it's meant specifically for their wider hipped models. The outfit looks nice, although the shorts seem to be a bit big.

Diana

Diana
This looks great and I especially love the boots!

Do the worldbox bodies have the same connectors as TBL? As in: Will these footed boots fit onto a TBL ankle peg?

Ovy

Ovy
Diana wrote:This looks great and I especially love the boots!

Do the worldbox bodies have the same connectors as TBL? As in: Will these footed boots fit onto a TBL ankle peg?

I tried world box hands on tbl, but nothing more yet, will report once i am home

Ovy

Ovy

Tried World Box feet on tbleague s47b yesterday, pegball has roughly the same size. Tbleague is slightly larger which is good actually. Worldbox feet fit on the metal ball without heating. Tb feet on worldbox body also fit, although slightly looser.

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 IMG-20230917-211325

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
There’s something a bit… off… about the fit of jean shorts. They look too big for the figure, like she’s wearing men’s pants that she cut up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Female Fashion Jacket and Denim shorts set/ (Four colors) ATX-060 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:There’s something a bit… off… about the fit of jean shorts. They look too big for the figure, like she’s wearing men’s pants that she cut up.

Yeah, I don't meant to be disparaging, but you can easily find several similar types of denim shorts for 1/6 dolls on Etsy that are made to a much high standard. It's worth paying slightly extra for the higher quality.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:

Tried World Box feet on tbleague s47b yesterday, pegball has roughly the same size. Tbleague is slightly larger which is good actually. Worldbox feet fit on the metal ball without heating. Tb feet on worldbox body also fit, although slightly looser.

(img)

Thank you Ovy! That's very good to know! Very Happy

And I'm thinking these pants might work on one of the curvier TBL bodies, too! Wonder what that looks like...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice detective work, Ovy, thanks for sharing.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Stryker2012 wrote:There’s something a bit… off… about the fit of jean shorts. They look too big for the figure, like she’s wearing men’s pants that she cut up.

ok, but have you seen the rump on the S43? I feel like I would need shorts like the ones above to fit the one 43B body I own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum