OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“You are going to die, John”

Renowned action legend Donnie Yen made his debut in John Wick: Chapter 4 as Caine, an assassin who caught between his ties to the High Table and his friendship with Keanu Reeves’ John Wick. Despite his blindness, Caine has proved he’s an extremely-skilled martial artist and swordsman.

Following the release of John Wick figure inspired by John Wick: Chapter 4, Hot Toys is presenting Caine as 1/6th scale collectible figure.

The highly-detailed Caine figure features a newly developed head sculpt with incredible likeness, a stylish suit, highly-poseable body, an arsenal of weapon and accessories including a pair of glasses, a cane sword, an axe, pistols, wheel gun, gold coins in stacks and a display base.

The figure of the formidable fighter will make his best moves among your display.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS730
PRODUCT NAMECAINE®
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF DONNIE YEN AS CAINE® IN JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Caine® Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Donnie Yen as Caine® in John Wick: Chapter 4
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with short hair sculpture
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Thirteen (13) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- Three (3) pieces of gun holding hands
- Three (3) pieces of gesture hands
- One (1) cane holding left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) navy colored suit jacket
- One (1) white colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) pair of navy colored pants
- One (1) pair of black heeled boots

Weapons:
- One (1) sword cane
- One (1) axe
- Three (3) pistols with removable magazines
- One (1) wheel gun

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of glasses
- One (1) cane
- One (1) pair of alarm sensors
- Three (3) stacks of gold coins
- Three (3) pieces of gold coins
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

® & © 2023 Summit Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1109
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2107
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4109
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5107
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7104
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8104
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9101
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10126
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11120
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12119
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13119
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15106
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1692
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1783
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1874

#newproduct #HotToys #JohnWick #Chapter4 #Cain #male #movie #action

Visisonor

Visisonor
I am one with the Force and the Force is with me, I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
Oh, wait, wrong movie.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I get the impression the glasses aren’t removable. Bummer. But, still… it’s Donny Yen. Now if someone could at least do a Michelle Yeoh from the 80s-90s, I’d be a happy camper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4: CAINE® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Diana

Diana
Very sharp looking figure!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like Donnie Yen, and this looks like a nice set. But is this the first time they've done someone besides John Wick from one of those movies? I'd like to see the Russian mafia guy from the first (and I'm sure Game of Throne Fans might want him for other reasons).
Mark, I'm not sure the sunglasses are non-removable -- they are indeed surprisingly never shown off the face in the promotional images, but they are listed separately.

Visisonor

Visisonor
GubernatorFan wrote:But is this the first time they've done someone besides John Wick from one of those movies?
There were these two figures by Kingdom, Marquis de Gramont and Winston, but they appear to be "unofficial".

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:But is this the first time they've done someone besides John Wick from one of those movies?
There were these two figures by Kingdom, Marquis de Gramont and Winston, but they appear to be "unofficial".

Yes, I forgot about those, but different company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum