OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20475510

VERYCOOL: 1/6 Female Assassin Series Assassination of Maid - Michelle

The moonlight reflects the girl, and the gray hair is shrouded in light light light. She just stood there, which was enough to attract attention.

“Master!”

She put away the sharp blade, gently shook the blood beads at the tip of her ears, her lips were slightly open, and she held her skirt and bent her knees slightly.

“ Are you satisfied with today's performance? ”/ “ Today's goal has been resolved. ”

female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20475610

Product name: 1/6 female assassin assassin assassin maid-histy chess
Product Number: VCF-2065
Product list:
-Beautiful hair transplant
-Medical silicone steel bone element (With body makeup)

-Fox ear hair band
-Maid skirt
-articoat
-Real belt belt belt seal
-Fox tail
-Lace underpants
-Real leather high and short boots

-dagger
-SIG P226 type gun
-Pistol sleeve + thigh board

-Gunshake glove hand (1 pairs )
-Natural glove gloves (1 pairs )
-Handheld gloves hand (1 pairs )

-Gift: silver tea set (one tray + teapot, one + small teacup, three )

The wooden box appearing in the ( picture is a photo prop, not a product in the suit )

*Silicone body surface has been specially treated, soft and smooth, with exquisite body makeup.
No dyeing, smooth dressing, no plastic wrap, good experience.
Due to process limitations, the silicone body will have a model line, and it is not acceptable to bypass it.

*If there are adjustments and changes in product details in production, they will not be notified separately.

female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20475710
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20475910
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480010

female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480011
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480110
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480210
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480310
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480410
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480510
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480710
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20480810
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20481010
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20481110
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20481610
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20481611
female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 20481710

#newproduct #VeryCool #AssassinMaid #Michelle #female

Annalise

Annalise
Doesn't fit into my collection but it's a nice looking set for the armed maid fans out there.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I kind of wish they would have found ways to tie in the “Maid” aspect into her arsenal, instead of regurgitating the same weapons. How about a feather duster handle that’s a blow gun or a hidden stiletto in the handle? The serving tray could have a razor sharp edge when the edge crimped edge is removed and it can be thrown like a frisbee (like Oddjob’s hat)? So many missed opportunities because these companies put little to no thought into their figures.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle 1f10

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2012 wrote:I kind of wish they would have found ways to tie in the “Maid” aspect into her arsenal, instead of regurgitating the same weapons. How about a feather duster handle that’s a blow gun or a hidden stiletto in the handle? The serving tray could have a razor sharp edge when the edge crimped edge is removed and it can be thrown like a frisbee (like Oddjob’s hat)? So many missed opportunities because these companies put little to no thought into their figures.
Although you do have a point, a lot of figures are based on source material (although mostly unlicensed), so they'll be just following what is in there.

Now I don't know if this figure is based on something, but looking at the black and white drawing it's based on a manga. If it is based on something, the main target audience is probably fans of it, and then it may not be a good idea to divert from it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They lost me with the kitty ears, despite the striking look.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I'm sure the VeryCool quality of materials is superior, but this feels very much in essence like a throwback to something ZC Girls or BBI, maybe Triad.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like this one, especially the head sculpt.  May need to look for it on the secondary market after release.  I was about to PO this one, until I went back and took a second look at the two GD Toys Frontline maids.  I'm thinking I like those better, especially the way they are equipped and armed.

GianToys still has one in stock, although I like Yulia better with the white HK rifle instead of the bolt gun.  

Decisions, decisions...

By the way, I just got Raska today and I'm impressed with the visual quality of the new silicone body. It has more of a matt finish and feel similar to the TBLeague bodies, and the mold line isn't as prominent or obnoxious as I thought it would be. Maybe this one with makeup will look even better.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Spartan06 wrote:I like this one, especially the head sculpt.  May need to look for it on the secondary market after release.  I was about to PO this one, until I went back and took a second look at the two GD Toys Frontline maids.  I'm thinking I like those better, especially the way they are equipped and armed.

GianToys still has one in stock, although I like Yulia better with the white HK rifle instead of the bolt gun.  

Decisions, decisions....

You might consider the 3 maids from I8 Toys "Serene Hound," as further alternatives in the same vein.  Even more decisions...

female - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: VCF-2065 1/6 Scale Assassin maid—Michelle B_dd2910

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/i8toys-rus-serene-hound-troop-i8toys-911753
https://www.toys2.net/i8toys-rus-serene-hound-troop.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum