OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Info: German kitbash competition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Info: German kitbash competition Empty Info: German kitbash competition Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:59 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
This is just a little advertisment post, if you wanna take a look at the entries of our annual kitbash competition on a german message board.  This competition is a real tradition for more than 15 years now.

Quick information about the whole thing so you know what is going on:
This year we have 20 entries from 10 users total (each user can have up to three entries)

The competition is divided into two parts: 
Part I: 10 pictures of just the plain kitbash figure (with information on the used parts or stuff you created or altered on your own)
Part II: 10 pictures of the figure in action, with other figures, diorama, outdoor, wallpaper or digital art. Anything goes. Be creative. 

All the entries are posted by the admin to keep it anonymous and mysterious for voting. After two weeks the winners will be announced and all creators revealed.

If you are interested in seeing the 20 entries for Part I you can take a look here:
http://forum.action-figure-district.de/viewforum.php?f=67    The threads are numbered A to T

If you wanna see the exciting Part II entries, which I can only recommend, you can take a look here:
http://forum.action-figure-district.de/viewforum.php?f=68  The threads are numbered A to T again.

Competition ends next sunday, so no winners yet! I hope some of you might enjoy it.   
drunken

Overview:

Info: German kitbash competition _overviewK

2Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I heartily recommend checking it out, and thank Simon for providing the links, as the website is not always very obvious to follow. Several of our members have participated and won in previous years.

3Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:04 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the reminder! It's always a delight to see. I am biased because I can tell which figures and images are by certain members here, and these to me are absolutely fantastic!!! But there is some really good stuff all around. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:12 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
What a selection of amazing work. The figures, scale of settings, variety and details are very impressive! Oh the hours behind the scenes setting these up..... Good luck for the finale of voting Smile

5Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:32 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I will give it a look since these previews are too awesome.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Info: German kitbash competition 1f60e

6Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:48 pm

davidd

davidd
What impresive figures, photos, and dioramas, and what an impressive level of participation and interaction! Looks like a very lively forum with many active, enthusiastic members.

7Info: German kitbash competition Empty Re: Info: German kitbash competition Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:49 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
davidd wrote:What impresive figures, photos, and dioramas, and what an impressive level of participation and interaction! Looks like a very lively forum with many active, enthusiastic members.

Well it is defiantely super active and lively during the anual competition phase. It is like xmas then.
 But it is a rather small board and it can be quiet at times especially during summer. 

Thanks for everyone checking it out though.  king

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum