OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female head with TBL body catalogue

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:11 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Esganado wrote:
Grover wrote:
Integrity toys head sculpt in the Nubian skin tones

Those look amazing! Fit perfectly in color. What was the change that had to be done to the head to fit in place?
I would guess primarily (or at least) the neck opening. It is likely that it would have needed to be drilled open wider, judging by other doll lines and their heads.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

77Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:01 pm

Grover

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 20240215
I put the neck connector in the clear tube. Widen out the neck of the head sculpt and trim the tube to the height I want the head.

78Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:58 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
That's a neat way to do it. I would have just used rolled-up foamies, but this is more professional.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

79Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:17 am

Esganado

Grover wrote:Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 20240215
I put the neck connector in the clear tube. Widen out the neck of the head sculpt and trim the tube to the height I want the head.

Very neat!

80Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:44 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Interesting to see Integrity heads can work, I was checking out a couple online to see what might match the new tbleague colours - great to know they can be an option, with some adaptations.

81Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:33 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Series of photos of the heads I own shot all on one particular body I have S17 Suntan, hopefully useful comparisons for color, size, etc.

NOTES:
1. I’ve tried to note the brand and model number if and when I could find one.
2. I did NOT adjust the height of all the head mount plugs to fit this body the best they can, so some may be a bit high on the neck.
3. I shot all these on an iPhone using a LED ring light set to “white” light and then did a very basic auto color correction on the phone.

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5817
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5816
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5818

82Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:34 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Series of photos of the heads I own shot all on one particular body I have S17 Suntan, hopefully useful comparisons for color, size, etc.

NOTES:
2. I did NOT adjust the height of all the head mount plugs to fit this body the best they can, so some may be a bit high on the neck.
3. I shot all these on an iPhone using a LED ring light set to “white” light and then did a very basic auto color correction on the phone.

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5820
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5819
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5821

83Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:36 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts

NOTES:

BRAND & MODEL UNKNOWN.

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5822
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5824
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5823

84Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:37 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts

NOTES:

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5826
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5827
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5825

85Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:39 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts

NOTES:

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5829
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5830
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5828

86Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:40 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts

NOTES:

BRAND & MODEL UNKOWN - Possibly Jenner head from Very Cool (VCF-2037B)

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5831
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5833
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5832

87Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The last, blonde, brand and model unknown head seems to be the Jenner head from Very Cool (VCF-2037B). Thanks for sharing, very methodical.

88Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's a great selection of heads. All vert stunning in their own way.

89Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 6:48 am

Diana

Diana
Great! Thank you, Gwebberarts, for the additions. I've added a link to the first post.

90Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
GubernatorFan wrote:The last, blonde, brand and model unknown head seems to be the Jenner head from Very Cool (VCF-2037B). Thanks for sharing, very methodical.

Added that info to the text, thanks.

91Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 3:07 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
BAMComix wrote:That's a great selection of heads. All vert stunning in their own way.

Thanks, I’m kinda picky about heads, most of these when fitted correctly and with proper lighting should photograph really well I think.

92Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Empty Re: Female head with TBL body catalogue Tue May 07, 2024 3:08 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Diana wrote:Great! Thank you, Gwebberarts, for the additions. I've added a link to the first post.

Awesome, thanks

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts

NOTES:

JACK IN THE BOX & MODEL UNKOWN - (someone had to do this)

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5834
Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5835

French

French
Gwebberarts wrote:

Female head with TBL body catalogue  - Page 4 Img_5834

I didn't know this model. It's funny and perfect for Christmas

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum