OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

davidd

davidd
DOLLHOUSE & ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL
Come one! Come all! To the Holiday Pub Crawl!

From now until the New Year, show us your dolls or action figures getting in to the holiday spirit, with or without spirits, in your miniature pubs, taverns, bars, restaurants, kitchens, living rooms... or just a single figure raising a glass -- soda, spirits, cocoa, tea, milk, sparkling water, or other beverage of choice -- to toast the holiday season.

Seasonal decor encouraged but optional. We want to make the rounds to everybody's place this season, so don't be a Scrooge! Spice up the warm cider, stoke up the Yule log, and join in the festivities!

----------------

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53379788462_23bbd3e2e4_c
Lighting Things Up for the Holiday Pub Crawl

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53380711796_b06ed1a242_c
Toni and Ari put the Finishing Touches on the Seasonal Decor

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53380711801_c520f11be7_c
"No peeking, now!"
"Peek? I can't even SEE at this point... and it's not even five o'clock yet!"

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53381150555_bb979ce3b4_c
"Are we ready? Are we set? Let's OPEN the DOORS and GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

----------------

LET THE HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL COMMENCE!
Hope to See YOU There!

BAMComix

BAMComix
The girls are really getting into the Christmas spirit! The pub looks fab! Great idea Dave for a thread! I'm sure the customers at the ammo arms will post a few pics! santa rendeer jocolor

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Awesome stuff. I’m worried about that light touching her hand — didn’t she get burned. Laughing Or possibly slightly melted…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your photography has always been excellent, Dave, but these characters decorating and interacting adds even more awesomeness to it.

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:I'm sure the customers at the ammo arms will post a few pics!

I hope they will!

Stryker2012 wrote:I’m worried about that light touching her hand — didn’t she get burned. Laughing Or possibly slightly melted…

LED lighting has taken a LOT of the "fun" out of the holiday season. Those of us of a certain age probably remember being warned about hot Christmas light bulbs, and getting our fingers burned anyway. Yes, for you youngsters in the audience, Christmas tree bulbs used to get hot enough to burn fingers sufficiently to raise a blister. Christmas in Ye Olden Dayes was no joke, I tell ya what! Many of the LED lights today don't even get warm to the touch. Neutral

GubernatorFan wrote:... but these characters decorating and interacting adds even more awesomeness to it.

I'd be delighted to see some Life Day festivities down at the cantina from your crew! santa

Visisonor

Visisonor
And I've just recently decided that getting a restaurant diorama from Extreme Sets is not high on my priorities list (though it would probably not have arrived by the end of the month anyway).

So here is a syncon hideout with some human furniture
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! Cnr_6915
- Top marks for silent walking, but I can see your reflection.
- Well, maybe some day I'll sneak up on you!

I'll probably come up with some more ideas closer to the New Year...

davidd

davidd
Stylish decanter and stem! Nice looking pad! Looks like a cozy, low-key place to hunker down for the holidays!

Thanks for joining in!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot Visisonor!

Illusion

Illusion
love your scenes Davidd!!!
they are just so relaxed and easy and colourful...

lovely idea for such a common thread. I hope to join with a toast next week.

@ Visisonor
cool pic - fits your syncon theme perfectly

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice idea and cool photos! Let's see whether I can also contribute some pics... ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 1f600

BAMComix

BAMComix
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53384074578_5c66910fc4_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53382976432_b6e015932e_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53382976437_038e3dbc7f_c

davidd

davidd
Excellent early holiday season at the Ammo Arms! Looks like a mellow time, with a few tasteful holiday decorations to set the mood!
The sophisticated clientele are on hand tonight!
(Altho' Cap'n Action's hat manages to make an appearance! Razz )

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Excellent early holiday season at the Ammo Arms! Looks like a mellow time, with a few tasteful holiday decorations to set the mood!
The sophisticated clientele are on hand tonight!
(Altho' Cap'n Action's hat manages to make an appearance! Razz )

He may well be passed out behind one of the amps lol!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool sets and photos, guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That pub looks familiar. Smile But still awesome.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2012 wrote:Cool sets and photos, guys.

GubernatorFan wrote:That pub looks familiar. Smile But still awesome.

Cheers guys! You know the Arms is always open for business! bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386229844_9f21142f26_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386105278_6f5981c632_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386229859_52036ab678_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386229824_601fc363e7_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386356225_4c74c276ef_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386105228_b79068c78a_c
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! 53386229819_85b7fb8ca0_c

davidd

davidd
You have an impressive talent for truly bringing a space to life with the antics of your figures! Stories within stories happening in the backgrounds and around the edges of every image! Fantastic series of pictures, conveying a sense of festive fun!

Illusion

Illusion
davidd wrote:You have an impressive talent for truly bringing a space to life with the antics of your figures! Stories within stories happening in the backgrounds and around the edges of every image! Fantastic series of pictures, conveying a sense of festive fun!

Fully agree!
Absolutely awesome crowd! Really feeling their fun - cool drinks and cool guests...
Grogu is of course the best - along with these cute white fellows...

cheers santa

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Awesome stuff, as always, Dal. Love the shot of them all slamming back the brewskies.

Diana

Diana
Aaah, very cool!! Thank you for all the cool pictures! Keep 'em coming! Very Happy

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:You have an impressive talent for truly bringing a space to life with the antics of your figures! Stories within stories happening in the backgrounds and around the edges of every image! Fantastic series of pictures, conveying a sense of festive fun!

Illusion wrote:

Fully agree!
Absolutely awesome crowd! Really feeling their fun - cool drinks and cool guests...
Grogu is of course the best - along with these cute white fellows...

cheers santa

Stryker2012 wrote:Awesome stuff, as always, Dal. Love the shot of them all slamming back the brewskies.

Thanks so much guys! I do enjoy doing the pub pics, it's always fun trying to think of giving the back ground figs something to do Very Happy I must admit also, the Christmas party shots give the opportunity to look for smaller Christmas decorations, not that I usually have much luck santa .

So pleased you all enjoy the drunken antics of the customers! So how do you think will win the drinking comp, Mark? Will Captain Action retain his title, or will Sonja beat him?

Diana wrote:Aaah, very cool!! Thank you for all the cool pictures! Keep 'em coming! Very Happy

I'm hoping to do some more this week, Diana. Hectic week coming u though! Christmas shopping!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Every view and angle looks so organic. Always a pleasure to peek in.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Every view and angle looks so organic. Always a pleasure to peek in.

Very Happy Thanks so much, Ian!

Visisonor

Visisonor
BAMComix wrote:Cheers guys! You know the Arms is always open for business! bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken
And always fun to get a glimpse of.
Kind of like a nexus between worlds. Or the restaurant at the end of the universe.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Cheers guys! You know the Arms is always open for business! bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken
And always fun to get a glimpse of.
Kind of like a nexus between worlds. Or the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Very Happy That's quite the compliment, thanks you! I did toy with the idea of it being a pub between realities for a while, kinda like 'Hell's Club"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum