OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

davidd

Thank you to everyone who is inviting us in to their pubs, living rooms, and cozy nooks for a bit of holiday cheer!

MeMyself&I

Diana wrote:Wow, those ladies dress up nicely! Especially Ayane!

And hehe... Katie's gotta gun... Laughing

Ayane, the most fashion conscious of the enter gang, had an outfit that was literally pulled out of my accessories box at the last second for those photos. Shocked lol! The boots? Had to paint them cause the black flocking was coming off. The purple sash? Ribbon. The shawl (did I name that right?)? A piece of white microfiber cleaning cloth from my technician days working on PCs. I'm glad it worked and so is she!

davidd wrote:Thank you to everyone who is inviting us in to their pubs, living rooms, and cozy nooks for a bit of holiday cheer!

Thanks for the invite (I'm glad I got my display done in time)! Everyone has been partying hard and enjoying the holiday season I would say! Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 MC002-viHosted on Fotki

davidd

That crew is going to need a drink... hot cocoa or cider, 'natch... to warm up after traipsing through the snow!

Thanks for sharing a holiday get-together with us!

The sleigh is seriously loaded down! Santa's helper is gonna have a busy night!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice job BW, but I can't help but think it's got to be one hell of a party they are headed to, to brave the icy wastes with so little clothing. Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great photos Everyone!

Thank You guys for the great comments!

davidd wrote:That crew is going to need a drink... hot cocoa or cider, 'natch... to warm up after traipsing through the snow!

Thanks for sharing a holiday get-together with us!

The sleigh is seriously loaded down! Santa's helper is gonna have a busy night!

Well the ladies seem to prefer hot toddies after a group photo. (it was way to cold out for them)

Thank you for hosting this thread. It's great fun. (same time next year?)

Oh yeah she has very busy that night. But she loved it.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice job BW, but I can't help but think it's got to be one hell of a party they are headed to, to brave the icy wastes with so little clothing. Smile

Indeed it was a great party.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Late to the party with slim festive pickings at the castle, the wine won’t last long…..

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 Img_1710

davidd

davidd
Ah, keeping it cozy in the castle keep... and getting a head start on the New Year celebrations!

They look ready to crack open those Christmas crackers! What trinkets or treasures will they hold?

All manner of fun things to look at in this detailed scene!

Thank you for joining in the festivities and opening the portcullis to holiday visitors.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the castle diorama and the participants. Over time, I'm sure you'll be able to put together a more lavish menu.

BAMComix

BAMComix
that's awesome!

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
davidd wrote:Ah, keeping it cozy in the castle keep... and getting a head start on the New Year celebrations!

They look ready to crack open those Christmas crackers! What trinkets or treasures will they hold?

All manner of fun things to look at in this detailed scene!

Thank you for joining in the festivities and opening the portcullis to holiday visitors.

GubernatorFan wrote:I love the castle diorama and the participants. Over time, I'm sure you'll be able to put together a more lavish menu.

BAMComix wrote:that's awesome!

Thanks for the encouragement, hmm a portcullis would be a good addition to keep the riff raff out! Yes I will have to get to more menu items, it’s a never-ending list of wished-for extras for these projects….

ukshaun

ukshaun
Ha-ha good fun!
Judging by the size of those beer's, they could located in Germany ;D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice shots, very fun. I don't have much of a pub, and the only bar in the area got closed down and no one knows why yet so.... lets have a back alley get-together since I doubt anyone would  bother these folks ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 1f60b .
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 21lEjMI

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 1f60e

davidd

davidd
However you celebrate the holidays is fine... as long as we're all invited! Razz

Looks like a fun-loving crew!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Tanzenwolfe wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement, hmm a portcullis would be a good addition to keep the riff raff out!  Yes I will have to get to more menu items, it’s a never-ending list of wished-for extras for these projects….

The castle does indeed look wonderful! I particularly like the wolf as it reminds me of how my dogs have always acted when people are over.

BAMComix

BAMComix
More excellent pics! keep them coming guys!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve missed a couple new photos. Nice work all around by everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 3 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum