OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newish Body review: ANT Flexible Female Seamless Body

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diana

You have a beautiful set of ladies there! Smile

The ANT body fits right in. She looks really beautiful with that top, and the overall combination makes her tiny waist work, too. Nicely done! 

I am not sure whether I've seen those two brown haired heads, but they sure caught my attention, too. Very pretty! 

The S28/29 are still my favourites together with the S22/23. Will see, whether one day a body will emerge that combines the best of both. Smile

meow

madnug wrote:
meow wrote:so I bought me one of this maybe now a month ago. and ya I found them to be very similar to TBLeague/Phicen.
even the overall weight seem to be the same.  I don't know if I found the neck shorter or maybe the head + peg I used.
what I did find a little annoying was that the feet and even hands but mostly the feet don't lock in place as tightly as TBL/P
that was my biggest disappointment but I put a little piece of foam like to make it tight and not swivel therefore getting it to stand firmly

This is the one in the pink skirt with white tights.
on the second picture from left to right is a TBL S28, ANT AB001 Suntan Skin, TBL S28, TBL S53, TBL S46, TBL S42
they are all wearing high heels withe the exception of the S42 Flat shoes.
meow,
the S28 just look just as tall with heels and bigger arms doesn't seem obvious when clothed.. i was always on the fence on the s28.

The ANT body shape is unique to its own, the upper body has the boob droop quite lower than most other brands body..

may i know whats the second Head sculpt from the right, the one in Pink Tank top

Yes, the head is from "SUPER DUCK SET071 Godness of Darkness;" I had order this set and didn't really like it when I got it so I scrapped the project and kept the head, put a different wig on. SD heads are probably one of the easiest to fit most wigs out there.

madnug

i see its a morrigan head with a custom hair, thanks for the info

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, the ANT body looks good alongside the others -- no one would suspect it is from another line.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool photos, meow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Newish Body review: ANT Flexible Female Seamless Body - Page 2 1f10

madnug

madnug
just re- unbox my ANT body to see if i can custom something out of it, somehow it just wont fit any of my female soldier costume nicely.. since most are made for standard bodies S10,12,07,09,16,17,22,23

the most problematic is fitting pants non stretchy, due to thigh and butt is big.
since im at it just take a photo with standard TBL bodies For comparison n references.

Newish Body review: ANT Flexible Female Seamless Body - Page 2 Ant10

Esganado

Thank you for the review!
I'm always glad to learn more.
I really like these bodies, although indeed they look better with clothes on. Very Happy
I think it's the shape of the upper torso that I like most. But there is a  TBLeague body that is the same torso shape?
Does it have a longer neck?

Diana

Diana
Esganado wrote:Thank you for the review!
I'm always glad to learn more.
I really like these bodies, although indeed they look better with clothes on. Very Happy
I think it's the shape of the upper torso that I like most. But there is a  TBLeague body that is the same torso shape?
Does it have a longer neck?

This is the body some of us compared the upper body to:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1875-new-product-high-heeled-slender-tbleague-1-6-rubberized-super-movable-long-legged-narrow-shoulder-female-body-a-total-of-two-s32a-s33b?highlight=TBLeague+S33B+body

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She fits right in, madnug, and works great.
Thank you, Esganado, glad you liked it.
Thanks, Diana, for supplying the link for the comparable upper body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum