OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
League of Legends VGM60 Ashe 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Product Description

“There will be peace in the Freljord. I will forge it.”
Iceborn warmother of the Avarosan tribe, Ashe commands the most populous horde in the north. Stoic, intelligent, and idealistic, yet uncomfortable with her role as leader, she taps into the ancestral magics of her lineage to wield a bow of True Ice. With her people’s belief that she is the mythological hero Avarosa reincarnated, Ashe hopes to unify the Freljord once more by retaking their ancient, tribal lands.
Bring a chill to your collection of League of Legends champions in the new year with Hot Toys and Ashe, the Frost Archer.
This highly accurate, 1/6 scale collectible figure captures Ashe’s appearance from the latest Season Start 2024 cinematic. Featuring a newly developed head sculpt of Ashe with rolling eyeball system, specialized body, and a beautifully tailored outfit with fur hem and armor details, this figure stays true to Ashe’s icy Freljordian origins.
Never one to seek peace without the tools of war, Ashe comes with her iconic bow of True Ice, an assortment of icy arrows, Enchanted Crystal Arrow ult, Ranger’s Focus ability, interchangeable hands, and a wintery diorama display base. Bring on League of Legends Season 2024 with Hot Toys and Ashe, the Frost Archer!

Product Features

• 11.22 inches (28.50cm)
  • 1/6 Scale
  • Made of plastic and fabric
  • From the League of Legends video game
  • 30 Points of articulation
  • Premium detail

Box Contents

• Ashe figure
  • 3 Pairs of hands
  • Alternate left hand
  • Bow of True Ice
  • 2 Long icy arrows
  • 2 Short icy arrows
  • 3 Ranger Focus effects
  • Base

warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 Pd170546

warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982953KI6
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982953CQx
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982954OUK
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982954xh6
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982954Q3E
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982954S9n
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982954lft
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD170598295442f
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD17059829541G2
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982955S6p
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD17059829550v4
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982955bKb
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD17059829555hv
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982955W3n
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982955fUr
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 PD1705982955jKf
warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 Pd170545

#hottoys #riotgames #ashe #female #fantasy #warrior #videogame

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like elements of this. Love the face (and movable eyes), but the sculpted hood and hair is a disappointment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree completely. Looks beautifully done and the original design itself makes it a more compelling female fantasy warrior/hunter (?) character. But the molded hair (and hood) seems like a mistake, although I suppose it might have been rationalized on the basis of the source's visuals.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
And now their figures are over $300. Ridiculous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

warrior - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys League of Legends Ashe VGM60 1f10

Diana

Diana
I think it does look like a 300 USD figure by today's standards. She is gorgeous, and I want that head!!

But I agree with you on the hair and hood of course. Annoying. But maybe they are easily removed for access to the eyes? Should be difficult to find this head parted out though, considering how it attached to the hood... Annoying. Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I think it does look like a 300 USD figure by today's standards. She is gorgeous, and I want that head!!

But I agree with you on the hair and hood of course. Annoying. But maybe they are easily removed for access to the eyes? Should be difficult to find this head parted out though, considering how it attached to the hood... Annoying. Rolling Eyes
Good point, Diana, the hair and hood (perhaps stuck together) should be removable, making it easier to modify this head.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Wildly overpriced and that molded hair/hood is awful. Shame, because the face is really nice. Easy pass.

itt

itt
Loving the arrows shooting special effects & bow

Zes

Zes
That sculpted hair looks cheap next to what looks to be a very detailed head sculpt. I guess I'm not a fan of sculpted hair for 1/6 female figures in general.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum