OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I had a dream, almost like a premonition, that there’s an attack coming.” – Bruce Wayne

Today, fans will be experiencing Justice League with all new and never-before-seen footage from director Zack Snyder’s original version which offers a closer look at the Knightmare reality. Entering the apocalyptic world at a mysterious timeline, the heavily armored Batman was thwarted by Parademons, while Superman had fallen to the Anti-Life Equation allying himself with the forces of Apokolips.

In celebration of the highly-anticipated Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Hot Toys is excited to present 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman collectible set from this special director’s cut.

The highly-accurate Knightmare Batman collectible figure is expertly crafted based on Knightmare Batman’s appearance in the movie featuring a Batman masked head with 3 interchangeable lower faces, muscular structured body which naturally portrays Batman’s muscular body, Batsuit highlighting battle damaged effects, Knightmare Batman’s desert gear, detailed weapons, and a themed figure stand.

The exceptional Superman collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the image of Superman in the movie featuring a LED light-up head sculpt that accentuates Superman’s heat vision ability, an interchangeable head sculpt, muscular body with high poseability, a newly tailored black suit with Superman logo in metallic silver grey, also a themed figure stand.

Now it’s the chance to add the Knightmare Batman & Superman figure to your treasured DC collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS038
PRODUCT NAMEKNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31.5 - 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY PAINTED BATMAN MASKED HEAD SCULPT, NEWLY PAINTED SUPERMAN HEAD SCULPT WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION, NEWLY TAILORED SUPERMAN BLACK SUIT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Knightmare Batman in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- One (1) newly painted Batman masked head sculpt with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces
- Highly-detailed desert weathering effects
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation which can naturally portray Batman’s muscular body in the film
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Two (2) weapon holding right hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) light-brown colored long coat (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) Batsuit with battle damaged effects
- One (1) brown colored scarf
- One (1) brown colored scarf for covering lower face
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) brown colored belt with thigh holster
- One (1) pair of black forearm gauntlets with green arm wraps
- One (1) pair of dark green pants with knee pads
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) machine gun with strap and The Joker’s card
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of binoculars
- One (1) pair of goggles (wearable on Batman head sculpt)
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

The 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Superman in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with LED light-up function recreating Superman’s use of heat vision (battery operated)
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Henry Cavill as Superman
- Highly-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Detailed short hair sculpture
- Approximately 31.5 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair for open hands
- One (1) pair of flying gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly tailored black suit with metallic silver grey colored Superman logo across the chest
- One (1) black colored cape (bendable wire embedded)
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s21)
Story by CHRIS TERRIO & ZACK SNYDER and WILL BEALL Screenplay by CHRIS TERRIO.

© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 11448
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 2769
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 3500
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 4463
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 5442
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 6415
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 7400
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 8379
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 9364
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 10344
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 11449
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 12306
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 13288
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 14265
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 15247
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 16229
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 17217
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 18202
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 19181
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 20148
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 21179
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 22155
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 23138
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 24121
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 25112
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 26103
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 2770
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 2848
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 2939
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 3035
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 31114
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 32113
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 33105
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 34100
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 3523

#newproduct #HotToys #ZackSnyder #JusticeLeague #KnightmareBatman #Superman #male #DCU #comicbook #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL what can we possibly do to charge more for things we have basically already made? Smile I would say it might still be worthwhile for someone who is looking for both figures, but I think something is a little wrong with the look of Batman. I don't recall the dream sequence very well, but it looks to me like Batman has cotton balls in the corners of his mouth in this head sculpt.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL what can we possibly do to charge more for things we have basically already made? Smile I would say it might still be worthwhile for someone who is looking for both figures, but I think something is a little wrong with the look of Batman. I don't recall the dream sequence very well, but it looks to me like Batman has cotton balls in the corners of his mouth in this head sculpt.

My initial reaction was exactly the same -- and quite frankly, also thinking that HT was overrating the demand for this particular niche variation of the characters. Then I realized something really interesting. There was, until literally today, no "Justice League Knightmare" sequence -- the so-called Knightmare sequence that you're tring to recall (me too) was in Batman v Superman. Seems that HT is being pretty responsive actually, as this is "ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN," where the 4 hour Zack Snyder Cut is actually being released on HBO today. Avoiding spoilers (and I haven't seen it anyway) it seems like the 4 hr cut has an extended scene or scenes that extend the Knightmare from B v S, and I guess that this is what HT is working from. Or at least, cashing in on the branding of the Snyder's Cut release.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:My initial reaction was exactly the same -- and quite frankly, also thinking that HT was overrating the demand for this particular niche variation of the characters.  Then I realized something really interesting.  There was, until literally today, no "Justice League Knightmare" sequence -- the  so-called Knightmare sequence that you're tring to recall (me too) was in Batman v Superman.  Seems that HT is being pretty responsive actually, as this is "ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN," where the 4 hour Zack Snyder Cut is actually being released on HBO today.  Avoiding spoilers (and I haven't seen it anyway) it seems like the 4 hr cut has an extended scene or scenes that extend the Knightmare from B v S, and I guess that this is what HT is working from.  Or at least, cashing in on the branding of the Snyder's Cut release.

I see. Thank you for figuring it out and sharing. I'm still dubious about their motivation, but it makes sense. They have certainly re-released or slightly re-tweaked products with less excuse than that.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
4 hour Snyder cut?! As if that guy isn’t already an overrated director... Geesh! He should have stuck to Visual Director instead.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I watched Batman v Superman on a phone at 2 a.m. in an airport, Tromsø, Norway. Norwegian Netflix released it earlier, haha. The sun was shining, the terminal empty and I could not sleep. I remember this post apocalyptic scene being the only one I really found interesting and  liked because of the over stylized goofy dreamy aesthetics.

But often I 'watch' these superhero blockbusters as background noise and so I can watch the 'Honest trailers' later.
Justice League was a really boring film with an absolutely uninteresting generic villian. And that with a budget that high. Has this ever happened before, that they rereleased an entire film because it was so bad the first time? When this "Release the Snyder cut" stuff started it thougt it was some kind of joke, haha.

Speaking of joke, what's the meaning of that joker card, did dreambatman kill him after all?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Ovy wrote:I watched Batman v Superman on a phone at 2 a.m. in an airport, Tromsø, Norway. Norwegian Netflix released it earlier, haha. The sun was shining, the terminal empty and I could not sleep. I remember this post apocalyptic scene being the only one I really found interesting and  liked because of the over stylized goofy dreamy aesthetics.

But often I 'watch' these superhero blockbusters as background noise and so I can watch the 'Honest trailers' later.
Justice League was a really boring film with an absolutely uninteresting generic villian. And that with a budget that high. Has this ever happened before, that they rereleased an entire film because it was so bad the first time? When this "Release the Snyder cut" stuff started it thougt it was some kind of joke, haha.

Speaking of joke, what's the meaning of that joker card, did dreambatman kill him after all?

Wish I could help with that info, but it's been a long time since I saw either B v S or the Theatrical Whedon JL, and I haven't seen the Snyder Cut, so I'm useless. Except that you're making me think I should probably watch B v S again before watching the Snyder Cut, so now that's a 6 hours time commitment, and that's a real Knightmare. Plus Falcon and the Winter Soldier drops tonight and probably gets watched first. On those possible futures, jokercard etc, the Knightmare scenario is said to have some relation to the backstory of the videogame Injustice: Gods Among Us. One thing I can unhesitatingly recommend is the DC Digital comic which came out of that, again Injustice: Gods Among Us, written by Tom Taylor (digital originally then collected, etc.) Very dark twist re Joker, Superman, Lois Lane, Batman. And the well-written series stands alone so it can be enjoyed without nonsenses of DC continuity etc.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
This Set startet after I’ve bought the limited Knightmare Batman on eBay! :-(

But I‘ve ordered this set and I‘m really happy about the black Alien (maybe you know him as „Superman“)

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE KNIGHTMARE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET Banner_andreas_haak11

itt

itt
Hah, I’ve got the Zack Snyder cut PVRed and was just trying to watch it the other day but it was very tough going and I only got part of the way through it. I haven’t gotten to the “Knightmare” sequence yet and didn’t know it was going to be in this movie too. I also didn’t realize it was 4hrs long. All I knew was that it seemed even duller than the original cut.

But I do like this look for Bats. — I kind of wish they made the whole movie Knightmare and just left out the JL part. It probably would’ve been a more interesting flick.

Yeah, what’s with those cotton balls in the mouth, Hot Toys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum