OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Empty ♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:04 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
I've known of the To Heart Visual Novel/Anime series since the mid-2000's... but it wasn't until late-2019

that i developed a love of the series' principal Female Character, Konomi Yuzuhara,

and began to grow into a truly devoted Fan of the series in general.

Konomi has since grown to become my very favorite Anime Girl. Indeed; my No.1 "Waifu"

i got ahold of her old late-2000's MegaHouse Doll of her for X-Mas of 2019...

and, just in FEB. of 2024, i was Finally, -FINALLY- able to Acquire the MH doll

of Her childhood Bestie/Spiritual Big Sister, Tamaki Kousaka.

Konomi started life based on the old OBITSU BODY 23, while Tamaki did the same with the OBITSU 27cm.

Both Women now share the modern OBITSU 26cm. and this Adorable Duo sits as the Crown Jewel Centerpiece

of my Anime Doll Family~

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Tamaki_2-18-24

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Tamaki_2-26-24_4_RESIZE_70

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Tamaki_2-26-24_1_RESIZE_40

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Tamaki_2-26-24_2_RESIZE_40

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Tamaki_2-26-24_3_RESIZE_40

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Nude_1-18-24_1_RESIZE_40

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Tamaki_2-17-24_1_RESIZE_40

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Konomi_Yuzuhara_AFC_PLUS_MEGAHOUSE_9-29-22_8_RESIZE_70

♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) 2311610

2♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Empty Re: ♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:09 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I do not know this series or characters, but especially Tamaki looks very cute in her uniform.

Am I mistaken or did you already have several figures of them? (Not meaning to offend you, I can relate to that, because I have 1 figure and 3 staties of Aqua, since I just like her so much)

3♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Empty Re: ♥Konomi & Tamaki♥ (To Heart 2) Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke

While this is the one and only Konomi i've ever had... i did have one other, KOTOBUKIYA made Tamaki 1/6 Doll years back.

KOTO's facial sculpt was just plain off... in a way i just could not get myself to live with long-term.
this MegaHouse is far and away closer to a proper likeness.

so, i'm calling it a done deal with these two,
Unless the off-chance just happens; that some company like AZONE suddenly up and decides
offer up some Pure Neemo Dolls or the like, that totally trump these old MegaHouse's...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum