OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:Just bought a mint Hot Toys Maria Hill figure on eBay, and saved over $35 by using eBay Bucks! Smile

David

Nice catch, David!


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

102 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:13 pm

I almost forgot about this one: I just received a MIB Marvel Studios 2004 1:6 scale Blade II action figure that I bought on eBay. It's nowhere as good as the Hot Toys version, but it wasn't bad for the time it was made!

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

103 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 pm

I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Collectible 1/6 Scale タイガーマスクTiger Mask Figure Whole Box

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

View user profile

104 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
Just purchased on eBay the Easy&Simple British SCO19 Sniper head sculpt and body loose (the one that looks like Mark Strong). Now I need to find him an outfit to turn him into Merlin from Kingsman.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

105 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 am

A little off-topic, but I just received the 1:8 scale action figure of the TV Flash manufactured by Star Ace; looks pretty darned nice!

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

106 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 am


"Why aren't more people interrigent rike me?" =Team America=


_________________
View user profile

107 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:28 am

Just found a complete in box ZCWO MH12 (compressor themed tool/worksite set). I’ve been regularly checking saved searches for about a year and a half. Patience! I’m excited. Their tool sets are some of the coolest 1/6 accessories imho. I’m partial to everyday-themed stuff.

View user profile

108 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 pm

got two new clothing sets, a cheerleader set and a shooter from fire-girl. i also got a few loose items, like a body cam. spent about 95 dollars at toy anxiety, and i am happy. will be sharing a review of sorts soon.

View user profile

109 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Purchased two different loose DAM Toys M-11 sub-machineguns from Black Ops Toys, with extra magazines to match; man, they are cool!!!

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

110 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Tbleague loose parts of Spartan Goddess, Arhian pirate, Valkyrie, lady death, and Galaxy soldier. I accidentally messed up 3 Tbleague heads (Snow, Arkhalla, Shi). Although not 1:6, I PO Prince Adam Laughing "Whats going on" edition. I still haven't bought Lady Death yet because I was hoping the blue version would get released.

View user profile

111 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:51 pm

JohnByng wrote:I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Collectible 1/6 Scale タイガーマスクTiger Mask Figure Whole Box

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

Is it worth messaging the seller to see if you can still get it at a discount?  There ain't much that can't be fixed!

Stryker2011 wrote:Just purchased on eBay the Easy&Simple British SCO19 Sniper head sculpt and body loose (the one that looks like Mark Strong). Now I need to find him an outfit to turn him into Merlin from Kingsman.

You so need to!  A Kingsmen cast would be a pretty awesome set to have.

MerylAkiba wrote:Tbleague loose parts of Spartan Goddess, Arhian pirate, Valkyrie, lady death, and Galaxy soldier. I accidentally messed up 3 Tbleague heads (Snow, Arkhalla, Shi). Although not 1:6, I PO Prince Adam Laughing "Whats going on" edition. I still haven't bought Lady Death yet because I was hoping the blue version would get released.

That does sound like a really great haul.  And I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves that Prince Adam bust.  I started cracking up the second I saw it.  I was tempted to pick it up too just knowing I couldn't look at it and not smile.

For anyone not in the know, I'm gonna just leave this here...



You're welcome.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

112 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 pm

MarkEl wrote:Just found a complete in box ZCWO MH12 (compressor themed tool/worksite set). I’ve been regularly checking saved searches for about a year and a half.  Patience!  I’m excited. Their tool sets are some of the coolest 1/6 accessories imho. I’m partial to everyday-themed stuff.  

Also, super jealous. These ZCWO tool sets are so rad. I'm going to take a crack at making a compressor myself out of an empty vitamin bottle, but theirs is gonna be tough to beat.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

113 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:14 am

ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Collectible 1/6 Scale タイガーマスクTiger Mask Figure Whole Box

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

Is it worth messaging the seller to see if you can still get it at a discount?  There ain't much that can't be fixed!



I have a feeling that there was some kind of chicanery going on. This year I have had several sellers tell me that what I ordered was not in stock or not available anymore and it makes me suspicious. I don't know how it would benefit them to lie about items for sale but I am a bit innocent when it comes to scams.

The listing said there were two figures available and that remained the case when I received the e-mail. Only a short time later was the listing removed on Ebay. As I have never seen the figures on sale from any other seller and no image matching the one in that listing came up when I Googled it, I assume that either the seller was let down by a manufacturer/supplier or...

I would have bought a damaged figure as you suggest but it was not offered to me which also raised doubts in my mind. Perhaps I am too suspicious?

View user profile

114 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 am

Ordered an Easy & Simple Mk13 SCAR rifle with an enhanced grenade launcher from Black Ops Toys. It wasn't cheap; even after the 11% discount code, it still cost me a total of $44.06, which includes First Class postage.

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

115 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 pm

JohnByng wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Collectible 1/6 Scale タイガーマスクTiger Mask Figure Whole Box

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

Is it worth messaging the seller to see if you can still get it at a discount?  There ain't much that can't be fixed!



I have a feeling that there was some kind of chicanery going on. This year I have had several sellers tell me that what I ordered was not in stock or not available anymore and it makes me suspicious. I don't know how it would benefit them to lie about items for sale but I am a bit innocent when it comes to scams.

The listing said there were two figures available and that remained the case when I received the e-mail. Only a short time later was the listing removed on Ebay. As I have never seen the figures on sale from any other seller and no image matching the one in that listing came up when I Googled it, I assume that either the seller was let down by a manufacturer/supplier or...

I would have bought a damaged figure as you suggest but it was not offered to me which also raised doubts in my mind. Perhaps I am too suspicious?  

Nah, you have plenty of reason to be skeptical.  I'd probably still chase it a bit if I hadn't seen it anywhere else, but be cautious and ready to bail on the deal if it started looking too sketchy.  There really are a lot of protection guarantees through ebay, so if something doesn't arrive, or is totally different from the listing when it does, eBay is actually really good about getting you sorted quickly if you file a claim.  If you make a deal with the seller outside of eBay, like you just agree to paypal him to send it, it's a bit of a different story.  But even paypal has some built in guarantees.  They really do make it a lot less risky to take a chance on some stuff like this.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

116 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 pm

[/quote]

Nah, you have plenty of reason to be skeptical.  I'd probably still chase it a bit if I hadn't seen it anywhere else, but be cautious and ready to bail on the deal if it started looking too sketchy.  There really are a lot of protection guarantees through ebay, so if something doesn't arrive, or is totally different from the listing when it does, eBay is actually really good about getting you sorted quickly if you file a claim.  If you make a deal with the seller outside of eBay, like you just agree to paypal him to send it, it's a bit of a different story.  But even paypal has some built in guarantees.  They really do make it a lot less risky to take a chance on some stuff like this.[/quote]

Yes, I have a had a few occasions when I have bought stuff which turned out to be non-existent and Ebay have always refunded my money. These days I am better at spotting the fake sellers and I haven't had any trouble for a while.

View user profile

117 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Pre-ordered the QMx Dread Pirate Roberts figure from Alter Ego Comics; tomorrow, Sunday the 29th, is the last day they will accept pre-orders for this particular figure!

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

118 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:53 pm

I just ordered the Queen of Vampires Arkhalla though BBTS, I foresee fur flying soon? (from my two Vampirella's)


_________________
View user profile

119 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 pm

I just placed an order with Black Ops Toys for some loose items from the Hot Toys Agent Phil Coulson figure.

David


_________________
I'm afraid of spiders...and women...and spider-women!!!
View user profile

120 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 pm

I recently received my two of my newest acquisitions TBLeague Galaxy Soldier x2 pulse I just ordered Star Man Female Automobile Mechanic  
 pulse extra body and Cat Toys Handywoman Character Set in Yellow from Monkey Depot.


_________________
View user profile

121 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:18 pm

love that this thread has been carried over(if i havent already said so)...last thing i got was a few fire girl outfits. i may be getting a new head soon if i can find one i like that is AA and cop looking. idk whats worse, the lack of selection, or the lack of money ATM.

View user profile

122 Re: Your Latest Purchase... on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:06 am

My newest acquisition is when she is an really good mood she goes by Lucy.

 Hosted on Fotki

But when she is in a really foul mood that when she takes off helmet and cape and her horns and wings come out and than she goes by Lucifer.

Also I acquired Tbleague Arhian Pirate and Skarah the Valkyrie (their are still in their boxes) a few weeks ago and I ordered the Cowgirl last week.


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum