OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:45 am

JohnByng

I got the TB League/Phicen Majestic Crusader figure. I didn't realize she has studs on the shoulders of her bodysuit. I need to get her a cloak or something as I will try to find another use for her rather gaudy armour.

I am quite pleased with her. It is difficult to resist all the TBL/Phicen female warriors!

102Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:05 pm

highwayman57

I pre-ordered the upcoming Hot Toys Ant-Man figure from the new movie, but, man, it's gonna be a loooong wait until it gets here late next year!

David

103Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:16 pm

highwayman57

Ordered a fistful of loose parts from World of One Sixth; should be here by tomorrow or day after!

David

104Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 pm

highwayman57

Just bought a mint Hot Toys Maria Hill figure on eBay, and saved over $35 by using eBay Bucks! Smile

David

105Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:Just bought a mint Hot Toys Maria Hill figure on eBay, and saved over $35 by using eBay Bucks! Smile

David

Nice catch, David!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 C8485110

106Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:13 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
I almost forgot about this one: I just received a MIB Marvel Studios 2004 1:6 scale Blade II action figure that I bought on eBay. It's nowhere as good as the Hot Toys version, but it wasn't bad for the time it was made!

David

107Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 pm

JohnByng

I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Collectible 1/6 Scale タイガーマスクTiger Mask Figure Whole Box

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

108Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just purchased on eBay the Easy&Simple British SCO19 Sniper head sculpt and body loose (the one that looks like Mark Strong). Now I need to find him an outfit to turn him into Merlin from Kingsman.

109Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
A little off-topic, but I just received the 1:8 scale action figure of the TV Flash manufactured by Star Ace; looks pretty darned nice!

David

110Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Q21B6MG
"Why aren't more people interrigent rike me?" =Team America=

111Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:28 am

MarkEl

Just found a complete in box ZCWO MH12 (compressor themed tool/worksite set). I’ve been regularly checking saved searches for about a year and a half. Patience! I’m excited. Their tool sets are some of the coolest 1/6 accessories imho. I’m partial to everyday-themed stuff.

112Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
got two new clothing sets, a cheerleader set and a shooter from fire-girl. i also got a few loose items, like a body cam. spent about 95 dollars at toy anxiety, and i am happy. will be sharing a review of sorts soon.

113Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:46 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
Purchased two different loose DAM Toys M-11 sub-machineguns from Black Ops Toys, with extra magazines to match; man, they are cool!!!

David

114Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm

MerylAkiba

Tbleague loose parts of Spartan Goddess, Arhian pirate, Valkyrie, lady death, and Galaxy soldier. I accidentally messed up 3 Tbleague heads (Snow, Arkhalla, Shi). Although not 1:6, I PO Prince Adam Laughing "Whats going on" edition. I still haven't bought Lady Death yet because I was hoping the blue version would get released.

115Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:51 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
JohnByng wrote:I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

It wasn#t the vinyl kit, it was an action figure with a gold and black body suit with pauldrons and chest armour and it looked cool! Sad

Is it worth messaging the seller to see if you can still get it at a discount?  There ain't much that can't be fixed!

Stryker2011 wrote:Just purchased on eBay the Easy&Simple British SCO19 Sniper head sculpt and body loose (the one that looks like Mark Strong). Now I need to find him an outfit to turn him into Merlin from Kingsman.

You so need to!  A Kingsmen cast would be a pretty awesome set to have.

MerylAkiba wrote:Tbleague loose parts of Spartan Goddess, Arhian pirate, Valkyrie, lady death, and Galaxy soldier. I accidentally messed up 3 Tbleague heads (Snow, Arkhalla, Shi). Although not 1:6, I PO Prince Adam Laughing "Whats going on" edition. I still haven't bought Lady Death yet because I was hoping the blue version would get released.

That does sound like a really great haul.  And I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves that Prince Adam bust.  I started cracking up the second I saw it.  I was tempted to pick it up too just knowing I couldn't look at it and not smile.

For anyone not in the know, I'm gonna just leave this here...

You're welcome.

http://reverendspooky.com

116Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:54 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
MarkEl wrote:Just found a complete in box ZCWO MH12 (compressor themed tool/worksite set). I’ve been regularly checking saved searches for about a year and a half.  Patience!  I’m excited. Their tool sets are some of the coolest 1/6 accessories imho. I’m partial to everyday-themed stuff.  

Also, super jealous. These ZCWO tool sets are so rad. I'm going to take a crack at making a compressor myself out of an empty vitamin bottle, but theirs is gonna be tough to beat.

117Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:14 am

JohnByng

ReverendSpooky wrote:
JohnByng wrote:I thought I had snagged a Tiger Mask figure that I have not seen anywhere else, but the seller told me it was damaged and sent me a refund. This was the title of the item:

Is it worth messaging the seller to see if you can still get it at a discount?  There ain't much that can't be fixed!

I have a feeling that there was some kind of chicanery going on. This year I have had several sellers tell me that what I ordered was not in stock or not available anymore and it makes me suspicious. I don't know how it would benefit them to lie about items for sale but I am a bit innocent when it comes to scams.

The listing said there were two figures available and that remained the case when I received the e-mail. Only a short time later was the listing removed on Ebay. As I have never seen the figures on sale from any other seller and no image matching the one in that listing came up when I Googled it, I assume that either the seller was let down by a manufacturer/supplier or...

I would have bought a damaged figure as you suggest but it was not offered to me which also raised doubts in my mind. Perhaps I am too suspicious?

118Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
Ordered an Easy & Simple Mk13 SCAR rifle with an enhanced grenade launcher from Black Ops Toys. It wasn't cheap; even after the 11% discount code, it still cost me a total of $44.06, which includes First Class postage.

David

119Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
JohnByng wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

I have a feeling that there was some kind of chicanery going on. This year I have had several sellers tell me that what I ordered was not in stock or not available anymore and it makes me suspicious. I don't know how it would benefit them to lie about items for sale but I am a bit innocent when it comes to scams.

The listing said there were two figures available and that remained the case when I received the e-mail. Only a short time later was the listing removed on Ebay. As I have never seen the figures on sale from any other seller and no image matching the one in that listing came up when I Googled it, I assume that either the seller was let down by a manufacturer/supplier or...

I would have bought a damaged figure as you suggest but it was not offered to me which also raised doubts in my mind. Perhaps I am too suspicious?  

Nah, you have plenty of reason to be skeptical.  I'd probably still chase it a bit if I hadn't seen it anywhere else, but be cautious and ready to bail on the deal if it started looking too sketchy.  There really are a lot of protection guarantees through ebay, so if something doesn't arrive, or is totally different from the listing when it does, eBay is actually really good about getting you sorted quickly if you file a claim.  If you make a deal with the seller outside of eBay, like you just agree to paypal him to send it, it's a bit of a different story.  But even paypal has some built in guarantees.  They really do make it a lot less risky to take a chance on some stuff like this.

120Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 pm

JohnByng

[/quote]

Nah, you have plenty of reason to be skeptical.  I'd probably still chase it a bit if I hadn't seen it anywhere else, but be cautious and ready to bail on the deal if it started looking too sketchy.  There really are a lot of protection guarantees through ebay, so if something doesn't arrive, or is totally different from the listing when it does, eBay is actually really good about getting you sorted quickly if you file a claim.  If you make a deal with the seller outside of eBay, like you just agree to paypal him to send it, it's a bit of a different story.  But even paypal has some built in guarantees.  They really do make it a lot less risky to take a chance on some stuff like this.[/quote]

Yes, I have a had a few occasions when I have bought stuff which turned out to be non-existent and Ebay have always refunded my money. These days I am better at spotting the fake sellers and I haven't had any trouble for a while.

121Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:51 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
Pre-ordered the QMx Dread Pirate Roberts figure from Alter Ego Comics; tomorrow, Sunday the 29th, is the last day they will accept pre-orders for this particular figure!

David

122Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:53 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I just ordered the Queen of Vampires Arkhalla though BBTS, I foresee fur flying soon? (from my two Vampirella's)

123Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
I just placed an order with Black Ops Toys for some loose items from the Hot Toys Agent Phil Coulson figure.

David

124Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I recently received my two of my newest acquisitions TBLeague Galaxy Soldier x2 pulse I just ordered Star Man Female Automobile Mechanic  
 pulse extra body and Cat Toys Handywoman Character Set in Yellow from Monkey Depot.

125Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
love that this thread has been carried over(if i havent already said so)...last thing i got was a few fire girl outfits. i may be getting a new head soon if i can find one i like that is AA and cop looking. idk whats worse, the lack of selection, or the lack of money ATM.

126Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:06 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
My newest acquisition is when she is an really good mood she goes by Lucy.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 2v2EUgENWxAChVkHosted on Fotki

But when she is in a really foul mood that when she takes off helmet and cape and her horns and wings come out and than she goes by Lucifer.

Also I acquired Tbleague Arhian Pirate and Skarah the Valkyrie (their are still in their boxes) a few weeks ago and I ordered the Cowgirl last week.

127Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:57 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Okay...I'm just getting into 1/6th figures for the first time since 1973 or 74, and because I want to do both WWII and a Post Apocalypse themes, my initial purchases were.....quite a lot, though only one figure.

The figure is a Phicen/TBLeague female S24A figure

The head I ordered for it is this one for Super Duck.  I already know the ball joint socket will be too large  but hope it is not too outsized compared to the body.

https://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com/super-duck-cosplay-series-asian-headsculpts-2-0/

I ordered these Magic Cube shorts which were way too big for the figure and had to be altered with cutting and sewing,

https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/female/products/magic-cube-military-style-female-od-green-color-short-shorts

Along with this top, which is also too big but will do for now and did not require alteration, though it is loose in the chest

https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/female/products/magic-cube-military-style-female-beige-top-1

My girl does not yet have any footwear.

For my as of yet un-ordered male figure representing an officer of the Royal Canadian Artillery in Sicily and Italy, 1943, this Khaki bush jacket which dead ringer for the ones I wear on re-enactment weekends
(I have four full sized ones)  

https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/female/products/magic-cube-military-style-female-beige-top-1

It came with these shorts which I will probably assign to another figure, again pretty close to the ones worn by most members of my volunteer artillery battery.

https://www.veegostore.com/product_info.php?cPath=60_61&products_id=280

An officer's forage cap for my WWII
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Banjoman-1-6-Scale-Custom-WW2-British-Army-Khaki-Service-Cap/191546436626?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

I was also able to source some 1/6th scale British/Canadian cap badges and rank insignia from a guy in the UK.

I got some boots, hose and puttees too, not to mention a pair of British/Canadian artillery binoculars. A web belt, ammo pouch and Enfield holster also included. Also a tanker's holster and a British/Canadian style Browning HP holster

I went way, way overboard on parted out weapons.  I have already or have coming in the next few days.  

3 x M1928A1 Thompsons and 1 x M1 Thompson (to be split among my post apocalypse and WWII collections)

2 x M1 carbine  (For my post apocalypse collection)

1 x SKS carbine  (For my post apocalypse collection)

1 x Browning HP pistol.  Labelled as a German issue one, but a close look at it reveals that Dragon used a Canadian Inglis Browning (Hooray) as the basis for this casting.

1 x Browning M2HB 50 Cal.  MG.  I honestly don't know what I'll do with this gun, but I had to have it.

1 x S&W .38 Mod 10. Which is close enough to the Smith & Wessons used by the Canadian Army in WWII.

1 x Sterling SMG, identical except for the mag, to the one I carried in the Canadian Army. It will likely be a "Survivor weapon" for my post apocalypse collection.

1 x German G3A3  which is close enough to HK91 that one of my "survivor's" will carry.

1 x Lee-Enfield No1 MkIII rifle.  I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with this one.  They were not used in combat by the Canadian Army in WWII, having been replaced by the No4 rifle, so it may be a post apocalypse rifle also. (or not)

Oh, and I almost forgot; a Howa Type 89 assault rifle. I don't know what I'm gonna do with that one either since the real ones are not exported outside of Japan. It was just too cool looking to pass up.

128Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! And so it begins. The purchasing of loose parts can be fun... but it can also be time-consuming, frustrating, and expensive. Looking forward to seeing what you put together, ThePhotogsBlog.

129Your Latest Purchase... - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:18 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! And so it begins. The purchasing of loose parts can be fun... but it can also be time-consuming, frustrating, and expensive. Looking forward to seeing what you put together, ThePhotogsBlog.

Yeah, it's a long term project for sure. At least, I won't need to buy any weapons for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum