OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 40]

351Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

I received Art by Art Red Woman HS earlier today and I just ordered a TBLeague S23B body for my scarlet witch project.

352Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I recently had picked up this "Codex of Paranor" from Etsy shop "Little Things of Interest". I liked the overall look of the book, but Terrie only had it in 1/12 scale. I contacted her through the site and asked her if she could make me two copies of the book in 1/6 (which she was happy to do; turnaround time was a week). She made the open book version (which the pages do not turn -- they are glued in place to look voluminous), and the closed version, which also opens (but not very wide), and has readable interior pages. I noticed when I took the pictures that the book was upside down (my eyes can't see that, but the camera sure picked it up) -- so I flipped the last few pics so the pages would be right side up. The name of the book is irrelevant, as I just plan to have it for a Magic user figure I'm planning to make, but that was it's name on her shop. (This was the shop that I had recommended to ReverendSpooky a few posts above.)

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Img_8313
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Img_8312
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Img_8311
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Img_8315
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Img_8314

353Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:47 am

skywalkersaga

That looks really nice!

354Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:35 am

BAD WOLF-787

That's very cool, great find Stryker2011!

355Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are so neat, Mark! Well purchased.

356Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:30 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I received Hot Toys Captain Marvel yesterday and I think she looks great. (for a barely articulated statue that is)

357Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I received Hot Toys Captain Marvel yesterday and I think she looks great. (for a barely articulated statue that is)

Is that the one from the solo movie? Or is the EG version out?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 C8485110

358Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:44 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:I received Hot Toys Captain Marvel yesterday and I think she looks great. (for a barely articulated statue that is)

Thanks Stryker2011, it's the one from the solo movie. (standard version)

After seeing how badly the articulation is on my is I wouldn't even consider the EG version now.

Her outfit is way too tight without any stretching to it, absolutely no mid torso bending and the closest action figure I can compare her to would be the old Triad Toys Otaku figures. (she can't even sit down)

359Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Thanks Stryker2011, it's the one from the solo movie. (standard version)

After seeing how badly the articulation is on my is I wouldn't even consider the EG version now.

Her outfit is way too tight without any stretching to it, absolutely no mid torso bending and the closest action figure I can compare her to would be the old Triad Toys Otaku figures. (she can't even sit down)

That is unfortunate. For the cost, you should be able to get her in a fighting stance at least.

360Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:58 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I just ordered my third TBLeague S12d body for a new F-FORCE Team member, (DC figure but not Mera) I have recently received a red curl hair HS (SMcG BASICS Mera) and a Flirty Girl Cosplay Clothing Set (Version 2.0) in green I still need to find her gold boots and arm sleeves. She seems to be a cross between Supergirl (strength of a Kryptonian) and Dark Phoenix, (with several Psionic abilities) perhaps to keep Dark Phoenix in check if necessary.

361Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:24 am

MerylAkiba

ToysEra The Tank
Hot Toys Cable
Hot Toys Anakin w/Stap
Hot Toys War-Punisher (For Co-worker)
Hot Toys Raiden
Hot Toys Briareos Alpha
Hot Toys Rocket and Groot V.1 (only $100)
Hot Toy Mandalorian figures (including the others)
Super Duck Tengai
Super Duck Nami
Super Duck Chun Li (suntan)
Super Duck Chun Li SFV (suntan)
Super Duck DOA Kasumi
Super Duck Tifa
Super Duck Aerith
Super Duck Tifa Exotic Dress Date Vers
Super Duck Monster Hunter
For some reason there is no catalog of all the SuperDuck items. No color code, head design, type of fabric, database, nothing.

Got a Hot Toys Capt.Marvel for free so I'm gonna mess with the articulation on one and leave the other static.

I'm Getting a War-Machine IV for a friend. I don't know if I should get one or hold out for Patriot. I took apart a War-Machine M1 that was all plastic, with no consideration of what I wanted to do. I never knew there was a small flap in the cannon to remove the Ex Wife rocket. If I get MarkIV, I might swap the shoulder for Mark1 and add the cannon from M1 to IV. Then he'll have 2 back cannons and punisher wrist cannons

362Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:57 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow! Your bank account must be empty!

363Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A few things came today:

HT Endor Leia (single figure)
TBL Dawn
TBL Sinful Suzi
Very Cool Black Cat accessory set (finally) — but I don’t have a body yet.

Last week SS’s Gethsemona (Court of the Dead).

I only opened Leia today, and found that I could modify the head sculpt to use for my Slave Leia, so I spent the majority of the evening doing that. Still need to fill in some minor spaces from the braided pony tail/bun on the back of her head, and paint those bits, but overall I’m pretty pleased with the results. I ended up cutting that bun part with the decorative hair pieces and the braid off of one of the spare ACPlay heads, hollowed it out a bit more to fit the back of the HT Leia head (after removing the additional hair piece that it comes with), and glued the two pieces together. I’ll post pics when it’s finished.

364Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:50 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, awesome! Looking forward to seeing it, Stryker!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

365Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:48 pm

MerylAkiba

More hours + promotion. Since I'm getting more stuff, I might have to either throw away some older figures, not sure if goodwill would take triad or star wars stuff.

366Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:58 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:More hours + promotion. Since I'm getting more stuff, I might have to either throw away some older figures, not sure if goodwill would take triad or star wars stuff.

Throw away? I'm sure you could sell them. On eBay or even put up some classified listing here.

367Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Agree with the Guv. I realize trying to sell stuff can be a major pain, but chucking them in the garbage would be tragic. Hell, even a garage sale would be a good idea. There’s bound to be some kids that might like them.

368Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:09 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Old SW figures can have great kitbashing potential ... definitely see if someone out there in 1/6 world might have use for those. If you can’t be bothered to take individual photos of everything , you could always just take a pic of it all as one ‘lot’ and see if people are interested in specific items. And if the issue is not being able to get to a post office, you could offer the items locally for pick up or something.

369Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:03 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well, I caved and PO'd the HT Clone Wars Anakin -- I went for the version with just the figure and without the vehicle, since I have zero need for that particular insanely expensive accessory.

I just had a feeling that if I didn't at least give myself a chance at this one, I'd regret it. An HT version of Clone Wars Anakin was at the top of my wishlist for ages, even despite the fact that I'd made my own. And since it won't actually be out until 2022, I can always cancel the PO if my financial situation goes even more drastically downhill by then (which it very well might, eep).

In the meantime, I will continue to make the most of my custom version. :')

370Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:11 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Well, I caved and PO'd the HT Clone Wars Anakin -- I went for the version with just the figure and without the vehicle, since I have zero need for that particular insanely expensive accessory.

I just had a feeling that if I didn't at least give myself a chance at this one, I'd regret it. An HT version of Clone Wars Anakin was at the top of my wishlist for ages, even despite the fact that I'd made my own. And since it won't actually be out until 2022, I can always cancel the PO if my financial situation goes even more drastically downhill by then (which it very well might, eep).

In the meantime, I will continue to make the most of my custom version. :')

I was wondering what you would decide. I'm happy for you, but I'm also glad you're not giving up on your custom.

371Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:30 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 DSC07241

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 DSC07256

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 DSC07293

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 1920-Captain-Marvel-Lights-On-front

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 1920-Captain-Marvel-Lights-On-rear

Hot Toys - Captain Marvel (non deluxe version)

One year after placing an order with Sideshow Collectibles, Hot Toys Captain Marvel landed yesterday - Yaaay!.. Smile
Needless to say, being a Hot Toys product, the production piece looks close to the prototype.

If i am honest, the figure is best displayed in a museum pose, as the super tight outfit fails to lend itself to
being posed. The figure can be posed, but the outfit will over time, possibly a short space of time,
become heavily creased.

Extra thumbs up to the shiny reflective box which looks excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

372Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:14 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ukshaun wrote:One year after placing an order with Sideshow Collectibles, Hot Toys Captain Marvel landed yesterday - Yaaay!.. Smile
Needless to say, being a Hot Toys product, the production piece looks close to the prototype.

If i am honest, the figure is best displayed in a museum pose, as the super tight outfit fails to lend itself to
being posed. The figure can be posed, but the outfit will over time, possibly a short space of time,
become heavily creased.

Extra thumbs up to the shiny reflective box which looks excellent!

Better late than never, huh?

373Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:31 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Better late than never, huh?  

Yup!
I get the impression the Reg was pushed back in favour of the Deluxe release. Possibly COVID-19 caused delay with the Reg, as some Reg's appeared to be sent out, but numbers were limited?

Meanwhile, the wait goes on for Hot Toys Wasp. Wasp was first shown about 2 years ago!
For some reason, Wasp has been pushed back time and time again for characters that are more popular (that's my guess).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

374Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:48 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ukshaun wrote:Yup! I get the impression the Reg was pushed back in favour of the Deluxe release. Possibly COVID-19 caused delay with the Reg, as some Reg's appeared to be sent out, but numbers were limited?

Meanwhile, the wait goes on for Hot Toys Wasp. Wasp was first shown about 2 years ago!
For some reason, Wasp has been pushed back time and time again for characters that are more popular (that's my guess).

Even before the Covid Crisis, stuff was announced three months or more before it became available and a lot of stuff you basically have to pre-order that long in advance just to get one. That's one of the irritating things about this hobby.  I'm almost if not quite immune insofar as I kitbash everything mostly using parted out bits bought from Monkey Depot who always set aside portions of whatever hot new figures they get to be parted out.  However as I've mentioned, mail between the US and Canada is now so slow that it takes on average two months for me to get a Monkey Depot order where it previously took two weeks.  It only takes me five weeks to get stuff from China, and three weeks of that, the stuff is sitting in Canada Post facilities here in Canada, awaiting processing, but I digress.  It's good that you finally got what you ordered so long ago. That's the important part.

375Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:03 pm

MerylAkiba

MerylAkiba wrote:More hours + promotion. Since I'm getting more stuff, I might have to either throw away some older figures, not sure if goodwill would take triad or star wars stuff.

I don't think kids would want random Tbleague figures, LOTR Asmus, or head sculpt stuff. The guy at the donation place said he only accepts these toys intact with the box, mint in order to sell it or they just throw them in the trash. I'll see if my significant other would allow me to use his address to ship stuff out for trading for safety reasons.

The Tank came! Same size and weight as a Pomeranian or a bowl of alfredo pasta. He is actually 2 Hoth Leia's and a boot tall. I pre-ordered but never got the exclusive accessory. There is a set of torn sleeves to swap out the long sleeves and tweezers. I wonder if Giantoy would ship the exclusive accessory later.

376Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:33 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:

I don't think kids would want random Tbleague figures, LOTR Asmus, or head sculpt stuff. The guy at the donation place said he only accepts these toys intact with the box, mint in order to sell it or they just throw them in the trash. I'll see if my significant other would allow me to use his address to ship stuff out for trading for safety reasons.

The Tank came! Same size and weight as a Pomeranian or a bowl of alfredo pasta. He is actually 2 Hoth Leia's and a boot tall. I pre-ordered but never got the exclusive accessory. There is a set of torn sleeves to swap out the long sleeves and tweezers. I wonder if Giantoy would ship the exclusive accessory later.

Have you contacted Amy at Giantoy about the exclusives? She’s really good at getting back to people.

377Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:25 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, after a long wait (I think maybe two years) I finally received my custom Hela/Cate Blanchet head sculpt from Nut Piz. (It's a rather gloomy day here, so I took one with the flash).

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 _dsc3331
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 _dsc3332
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 _dsc3333
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 _dsc3335
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 _dsc3334

378Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, after a long wait (I think maybe two years) I finally received my custom Hela/Cate Blanchet head sculpt from Nut Piz. (It's a rather gloomy day here, so I took one with the flash).

That came our great. Love it.  Why did it take so long?

379Your Latest Purchase... - Page 15 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I believe, like a lot of these custom artisans, they start one too many projects at any given time, instead of doing one then moving on when they are finished. He actually had it done in March, but then all the shut downs world-wide started, and his country wasn’t shipping to the US until recently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum