OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 40]

651Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Valiarde

Cool figures, love seeing the Warthog Smile

652Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice haul, Mark. Love the animals. I broke down and ordered the big lion and also the lion cub (same as in your set) to make him company. The human heads look excellent, but be very careful cutting off necks on resin sculpts. It is more difficult and creates a ton of tiny dust you should not inhale! I absolutely hate working with resin sculpts in that capacity. Recently found the soccer player (Ronaldo) head on eBay listed as PVC. And although I had my doubts, I ordered one, but it turned out to be resin, as I was sorta expecting. The Keanu head does look spot on.

Actually, they are hollow PVC — not sure how they pulled that off, but it shouldn’t be too difficult once I heat them up and start slicing with the X-acto.

653Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:02 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Cool figures, love seeing the Warthog Smile

Yeah. He’s pretty cool (or is it a She? since I’m assuming the piglet came from somewhere. Very Happy )

654Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:33 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Actually, they are hollow PVC — not sure how they pulled that off, but it shouldn’t be too difficult once I heat them up and start slicing with the X-acto.

Really? This sounds more promising then.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

655Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Cool figures, love seeing the Warthog Smile

Yeah. He’s pretty cool (or is it a She? since I’m assuming the piglet came from somewhere. Very Happy )

I guess if it is Pumbaa, it is a he  Smile

656Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:29 am

blackpool

blackpool
Just received the LIMTOYS Gunslinger... Very cool and well executed figure, despite a little problem of proportions, I had to swap the ankle pegs and connectors for shorter ones, he was looking like michael Jordan with 1.5m long legs...

Other than that, beautiful tailoring, amazingly good sculpting on the head and hair, and a legion of accessories, very pleasing! Pictures to come soon I hope

657Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:50 am

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Hello,

Yesterday I received a new female head, and I was wondering if anyone of you could shed some light on manufacturer and product ID.

As unfortunately usual at AliExpress, none of that info is given in the advert:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr3pGfm

The head is on the expensive side, and it is somewhat disappointing. It looked great on that advert page, but in reality something is a bit off. Maybe the hair needs to cover it's roots more, by being combed towards the front, otherwise the forehead stretches unnaturally far towards the back.

Here are my first pics of the head:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2032

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2031

So does anyone know this head?
The ad mentions "Audrey Hepburn", but the similarity is not obvious.
Could be a bootleg from another head...

https://www.onesixthuals.com

658Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:27 am

blackpool

blackpool
She definitely needs some hairstyling but I ifnd the expression and face interesting, nice grab! No idea where she comes from tho, I don't remember seeing that sculpt before

659Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I remember that ad; the head has been around for a few years now (maybe 4-5 even), and I do believe it’s a bootleg of an official Audrey head as Holly Golightly, but the hair was changed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 C8485110

660Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:52 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
She looks like she is wearing a face plate. You need to comb the hair in a way to hide the part above the ear. But the expression is alright. Always interested in "in-hand" pics of heads. thanks for showing

661Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:29 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The head doesn't look too bad (compared to some I've seen!), and yes , i think it's a knock-off of some Audrey Hepburn sculpt, though I can't tell you which one.

Regarding the hair..... one way to help with unruly synthetic hair is to boil some water, pour it into wide bowl, and then dunk the hair into it so that all the hair is fully submerged. While the hair is in the water, get one of those finetooth black combs and gently comb out the hair. Take the hair out of the bowl and place the whole head and hair onto a paper towel. While the hair is still hot and damp, quickly gently comb the hair out once more so that it all lies flat and straight. Then let it dry. It should help to take away some of the volume of the hair and make it more manageable. You must use the comb carefully and strategically while the hair is still extremely hot and wet, however, or else the hair will become frizzy.

ETA: Alternatively, you could just take the 'wig' part off (if it comes off easily), and replace it with a different, nicer hairpiece/wig.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

662Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:16 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Thanks for all the tips regarding the hair!
Here she is, with a slightly different combing.
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2033

Looks much better!

Here is the box in which it came. The qr code leads to a WeChat site. I do not have WeChat...am reluctant to install it
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2034

663Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:52 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
I got some more new things: here is a dress for Audrey.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mM2KPOo

And that is how she looks in it:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2036
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2035

Body: TBLeague S38

One/Sixth-uals - sexy scenes with 1/6 dolls
OneSixthuals on DeviantArt: photo stories and pictures with my sexy dolls (many NSFW)
OneSixthuals on Flickr: pictures of my dolls (SFW)

664Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:20 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
And Audrey got another dress;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203329210748

Here she is wearing it:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2037

OneSixthuals on DeviantArt: photo stories and pictures with my sexy dolls (many NSFW)

665Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:38 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
And here is something else that arrived in the mail:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNYEyqy

A fancy dress for Cynthia (TBLeague S09):

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Img_2038

666Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic pick ups guys! I really like the animals!

667Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Harry Potter! Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:48 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Here is what I got today:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 51802004551_8fa2bab801_c
IMG_20220105_213354098_HDR by Onesixthuals, on Flickr

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 51802735340_5a490c1cd8_c
IMG_20220105_213138706_HDR by Onesixthuals, on Flickr

Harry Potter will bring some magic to my dolls  Smile  

I got this a my local LIDL for €15.00

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 51802005566_a92cdb3a43_c
IMG_20220105_213425191_MP by Onesixthuals, on Flickr

668Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:59 pm

vikkitx

vikkitx
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice grab, Craig. That is indeed what that little tool is for. I often just thread a sewing needle (tie off the ends as usual), loop the tied off end around the button and thread the needle through the button hole and pull -- works just as easily, but it's always nice to have a proper tool.
This is BRILLIANT. Thank you for sharing this tip/trick/technique! I've muddled through using miscellaneous tools from my sewing kit (like a tube turner or a needle threader), but I'm trying this next time. It sounds much easier.

669Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
nice Potter figure!

670Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:26 pm

Annalise

Annalise
one/sixth-uals wrote:Yesterday I received a new female head, and I was wondering if anyone of you could shed some light on manufacturer and product ID.

Do a google or ebay search for 1/6 GLF head and you will see quite a few results, including your Audrey. From what I've been able to infer, GLF are the initials for ge li fang, whomever or whatever that is. As you can see from the search results, he/she/they seem to specialize in making knock-off sculpts and selling them at a premium price. Here is their KO of Verycool's Villa. I have never seen a product id assigned to any of these, regardless of seller.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Glf_vi10

671Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:30 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I got my "White Wolf" Witcher-figure from MT Toys yesterday. The figure has some flaws (loose pegs, limited articulation due the tight outfit), but the armor and head sculpts look fantastic.

My new Geralt immediately took an assignment to clear the local palace ruins from an annoying monster infestations... Wink

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 51807581288_ffc9956dd3_bCJ3A3690pp by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

672Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:35 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Annalise wrote:Here is their KO of Verycool's Villa. I have never seen a product id assigned to any of these, regardless of seller.

Thank you, Annalise. Nice head!
Strange that the knock-offs are more expensive than regular heads...

673Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:29 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s an awesome pic, Randam Hajile. So cool.

674Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:37 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks like a screenshot from the witcher game Smile

Very cool indeed

675Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:30 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful lighting and composition, Randam Hajile!

676Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:04 pm

Diana

Diana
Mark, I love your animal group! I maybe regret not getting them. Pumbaa especially is wonderful. Smile
Randam Hajile, I also regret not getting Lady bat. What a great shot with the witcher!  
one/sixth-uals, loving Audrey and her dresses, too! She does have a beautiful face. Very Happy

My newest arrival is the bloody shaman. (More photos in the NEW PRODUCT thread.)

I also got the lion, but I haven't unboxed it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 1431

677Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:05 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She looks awesome!

678Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yes, she does. Really looking forward to getting both of mine (hopefully Monday or Tuesday).

679Your Latest Purchase... - Page 27 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice finds, everyone. And Randam, smashing photography as ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum