OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP: Tiny resin head mod

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:16 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Okay. Now that you say that, I can see it. Do you have a baton to go with her?

27WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:23 am

Peaches

Nah, she be very old Razz

28WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Peaches

And so today I tried sanding more. I'm really afraid of losing detail, and I think I'll stop here and go ahead and paint at this point. Here is after last sanding:

WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 39944997203_abd4cf627bmore filling and sanding by ingiebee, on Flickr

And here are the girls after a dose of primer:

Mary Jane:
WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 39944996933_71f59c84bdMaryJane3 by ingiebee, on Flickr

And Phoenix:
WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 46184873474_327c55575fPhoenix1 by ingiebee, on Flickr

All I have is a phone camera and the sun was so darn bright! She's a bit fuzzy. But I am excited to ruin paint them Very Happy

29WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:09 pm

skywalkersaga

They are looking really good! ^.^

30WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:18 am

Peaches

Peaches
Well, here they are with my first faceup attempt. Remember, they sit on the end of a pencil, they be small!

First is Suntan:

WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 46913189631_0102a73b30_zGood Bad and Ugly by ingiebee, on Flickr

and then the light skin:

WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 46861032182_891ed6679f_zGood Bad and Ugly by ingiebee, on Flickr

They ended up looking too much alike!

LOL  eyes are screwy

As per usual, I was running out of daylight but instead of stopping, I kept going.  The eyes are not too good Razz

31WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty good. I think the first one looks great. I think once you correct the eye on the second, she’ll look good too. While they might look the same now — like Ilya from Star Trek The Motion Picture — that will change once you put the hair on them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 C8485110

32WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:46 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, other than the wonky eye (not that I could do any better, lol!), they are looking good so far! ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

33WIP: Tiny resin head mod - Page 2 Empty Re: WIP: Tiny resin head mod Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Peaches

Peaches
I wonder if I'll have to wait longer for my phicen girls because I only recently pre-ordered them? I'm getting excited to see them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum