OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackpool

blackpool
Yet another side of my collection lol, I have always been a big fan of the X-files (no need to say that I'm waiting for threezero's release like crazy).
A while ago Diamond released some figures when a new season was announced, I grabbed these two and they actually are a ton of fun, they even created the link between all kinds of lonely figures I had in the same scale...

Hope you'll like these unofficial cases of Mulder n Scully lol!

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_1342

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_1343

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_1370

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_2737

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_2736

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_2739

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_2738

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) IMG_2743

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahahaha, this is brilliant! Cute figures, and GREAT visual storytelling. Thanks so much for sharing. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome! X-Files vs. Jason. That's a slasher flick I might actually want to see. Funny how the 6" Mulder almost looks better than the 1/6 one that came out not that long ago.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The X-Files (1/10th scale figures from diamond, neca...) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, these do look great! Well done, as always!

blackpool

blackpool
skywalkersaga wrote:Ahahaha, this is brilliant! Cute figures, and GREAT visual storytelling. Thanks so much for sharing. :'D

Thanks a lot skywalkersaga!

Stryker2011 wrote:Awesome! X-Files vs. Jason. That's a slasher flick I might actually want to see. Funny how the 6" Mulder almost looks better than the 1/6 one that came out not that long ago.

I could see Mulder in kinda any 80's horror movie actually lmao

I often have the same feeling, sometimes smaller figures capture the essence of a character or an actor much better than the 1/6, anatomy accuracy and details can kill the spirit of the character (but sometimes not lol, I got a train of ugly face figures too)

GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, these do look great! Well done, as always!

Thanks a lot GF!

Peaches

Peaches
Oh, these are awesome! I love the sculpting of the clothes, and just the whole look and theme!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

McFarlane did some nicer ones, but only just.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum