OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NECA 1/10th scale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackpool

blackpool
I am really happy I had a chance to grab these little guys, the quality is insane!!! NECA first released the ninja turtles in 1/4th scale, and then released an exclusive set scaled down to 1/10th scale during the last San Diego Comicon. No need to say I missed these lol, but NECA was cool enough to produce another batch of these as a Gamestop exclusive this time (I couldn't pass on that last occasion!!!)

Here they are, hope you'll like them!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NECA 1/10th scale Turtles_02

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NECA 1/10th scale Turtles_03

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NECA 1/10th scale Turtles_01

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice! Love the photos, as well. Very cool. I enjoyed that first movie when it came out back in the 80s. You did a great job capturing them in these set-ups.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NECA 1/10th scale C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
Those look great and I have have to agree the photography sets them off well. Very very nice.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautiful photography as always. Did they come weathered or did you weather them -- or is that special effects too? At any rate, they look great.

Adeno

Beautiful Very Happy They're my preferred turtles as well over the cartoon versions! I remember when I was a kid, I got excited when I saw on the newspaper's coming soon movie page the poster for the turtle movie, my mind went wild haha Very Happy

Watching that movie for the first time was paradise! Smile

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice! Love the photos, as well. Very cool. I enjoyed that first movie when it came out back in the 80s. You did a great job capturing them in these set-ups.

Thanks a lot Mark! I remember seeing the movie on theater I was 11 or 12!

scalawag wrote:Those look great and I have have to agree the photography sets them off well.  Very very nice.

Paul

Many thanks Paul!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, beautiful photography as always. Did they come weathered or did you weather them -- or is that special effects too? At any rate, they look great.

Thanks a lot GF! They came just like this, the only effect on the picture is the smoke Smile

Adeno wrote:Beautiful Very Happy They're my preferred turtles as well over the cartoon versions! I remember when I was a kid, I got excited when I saw on the newspaper's coming soon movie page the poster for the turtle movie, my mind went wild haha Very Happy

Watching that movie for the first time was paradise! Smile

Thanks!!! I was so excited when it came out back in the 90's, I kept the poster in my bedroom for several years lol

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They do look really good!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum