OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I'd probably have a panic attack if I broke something while taking it apart. I almost fainted when I saw that... Wink

shovelchop81

Stryker2011 wrote:I'd probably have a panic attack if I broke something while taking it apart. I almost fainted when I saw that... Wink

scratch I'd already fixed the broken part (a swivel hoop on one of the hinges) before I took the pics! Laughing Wink

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Ouch!

It's only as you get older that the rose tint of the Hollywood dream wears off. You start to see behind the shine, get more savvy about what you're spoonfed by the hype teams.

I liked Iron Man on his own, the team up movies never appealed, they look more like arcade games than movies. Fast moving eye candy for a goldfish generation.

The movies I respect and admire were done when the only thing done on a keyboard was the script

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

Rogerbee wrote:Ouch!

It's only as you get older that the rose tint of the Hollywood dream wears off. You start to see behind the shine, get more savvy about what you're spoonfed by the hype teams.

I liked Iron Man on his own, the team up movies never appealed, they look more like arcade games than movies. Fast moving eye candy for a goldfish generation.

The movies I respect and admire were done when the only thing done on a keyboard was the script

CHEERS!

As you get older the entire idea of life changes as you are disillusioned by experience, disappointments, betrayals etc.. That's why movies exist (entertainment in all forms) generally to try and ignore reality for a bit, or in my case make a lifestyle out of avoiding reality any more! Twisted Evil
Without CGI a lot of that wouldn't be possible to our modern brains that evolve and need more convincing visual tricks to allow escapism to work. What would LOTR be with out CGI for example? Or Iron Man? Star Wars is probably the only pre CGI science fiction to have really pulled it off but then they did have very basic CGI with lightsabers, hyperspace, weapons fire etc.. it was mostly due to the fantastic model makers and new innovative camera tricks and lenses etc..
I agree about the team up movies but they're still fun! Most importantly for me is that without them we wouldn't have gotten a modern Hulk Buster, MK45, MK46, HBMK2 and the MK50! Wink

Back to the build, not much to report other than even special airbrush gold is difficult to use but the finish will be worth it! Silver after I've done the gold...then clear coat.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 CCag9mL

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Ij9wx8q

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 NAA80Cw

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Xtjf2AJ

This is the scene from the movie I'm going to replicate:

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking good so far. That’ll be cool with the gantry and steps.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ambitious... But I am sure you are up to the challenge, as always.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Looking good,

I do agree that some CGI has it's place, but, I like it to enhance reality rather than change it entirely. Not every actor can perform to nothing, it takes a lot of skill. Peter Jackson was able to get out of his cast what was needed to make everything convincing.

All the effects in OT Star Wars were pre CG. The original lightsabers and blaster fire were hand painted onto each frame of film. This all got cleaned up in 1997, so it all looks like CGI now.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking good so far. That’ll be cool with the gantry and steps.

I hope so!

GubernatorFan wrote:Ambitious... But I am sure you are up to the challenge, as always.

Should be interesting to pull off, not sure how far I'll go with the armour removed but I hoping to have an arm armour free so he can be walking and holding a tumbler of whisky while talking to JARVIS, seems very Tony to me! LOL.

Rogerbee wrote:
Looking good,

I do agree that some CGI has it's place, but, I like it to enhance reality rather than change it entirely. Not every actor can perform to nothing, it takes a lot of skill. Peter Jackson was able to get out of his cast what was needed to make everything convincing.

All the effects in OT Star Wars were pre CG. The original lightsabers and blaster fire were hand painted onto each frame of film. This all got cleaned up in 1997, so it all looks like CGI now.

CHEERS!

Cheers for the correction on the lightsabers etc.. I wasn't sure if that was the case or not, I just took an uneducated guess! LOL, I really should know these things!DOH.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Don't worry about it, even I don't know everything and never claim to.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Well here they are airbrushed, I need to add silver details and clear coat but thought I'd take a pic before they possibly get mucked up as clear coat on metallics is very hit and miss..

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 DHx5kuC

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Parts look good — now. Wink

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yup, looks fine to me, through knackered eyes at 1:17am. GET TO BED ROGER!!!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So far the paintwork looks perfect to me.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Parts look good — now. Wink

Rogerbee wrote:
Yup, looks fine to me, through knackered eyes at 1:17am. GET TO BED ROGER!!!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan wrote:So far the paintwork looks perfect to me.

Thanks guys! Definitely starting to look more like the MKVI now...

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Been one hell of a crap week for so many reasons I won't go into but to add to it right after I paid the £230 for the gantry display set that appeared to have been released and in stock, the seller emailed me to ask if I knew this was a preorder and that the company TYS still hadn't given him a release date...just saying 'soon'... industrial code for 'we're not sure if it's ever going to be released and we might be having legal and financial difficulties we don't want to talk about'. So that sucks.
Still got some work done on the figure anyway... The KO helmet has been split apart, dremelled and filed down, ready to be cut in half for the (fingers crossed) gantry dio along with other parts left loose for the same purpose. I've ordered a nice new head for him too which was pretty cheap. Armour assembled and clear coated.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 IbyRAhX

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 UDPKUHN

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 A2NqXWt

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 IW6DQTg

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 DkDndwG

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 FvPIoAs

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Yu3ItXV

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 LS25ZVn

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Jp5jjuD

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 YC4eBoB

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 GRNBlgD

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 L3B0e6C

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 RTXd2N8

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 6P3baav

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 0ZqS2a1

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 0ikSeiCHC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 S-l1600

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 S-l1600

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That looks like a great sculpt. And it's a shame that the gantry is being delayed, because your figure looks ready and rearing to go.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that sucks about the gantry. Hopefully, it'll show up eventually. Nice work so far, Alex.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:That looks like a great sculpt. And it's a shame that the gantry is being delayed, because your figure looks ready and rearing to go.

Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, that sucks about the gantry. Hopefully, it'll show up eventually. Nice work so far, Alex.

Thanks guys! I'll give him a little weathering just to make him look real as opposed to the rather bland almost cartoon like colouring at the moment, looks like he stepped out of  Iron Man: Armoured Adventures (great cartoon but not the look I'm going for!LOL).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're right, weathering will add to the realism, although I am loving the excellent metallic job you've done already.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:You're right, weathering will add to the realism, although I am loving the excellent metallic job you've done already.

Thasnks GF! Where's Roger at? Did all the weathering today and started an unarmoured arm to hold his drink with! Wink Not exactly screen accurate but this would be just after he had saved the Helicarrier (was he wearing the MKVI or MKVII suit, I forget) well he'd just battled or saved someone before he switches to the MKVII by jumping out of the window later on.
Got a bit trigger happy with the camera but it's hard to capture the weathering correctly as either doesn't show or it shows up more than it does IRL. I cut and pasted some images to show comparisons of changes etc..

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Fg2reV7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 VwC7Ar2

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 VyUefHz

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 TA6FNOL

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 H09aTyH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 UXzg4a1

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 G6Obg05

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 GmBmizZ

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 SE3W0rz

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 RecuRrp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 YTYBmuj

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 MBnRGc3

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 42WcN9W

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 IqpmTpk

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 FOUtgui

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 KjI1Zxr

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 PvLrqXU

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 OVF5J1L

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Bbg6Cce

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 QNbDQzp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 9B4FPCO

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 FAYL93O

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 X8Qz2ve

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Wil6EKO

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 5eDNarm

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 9i8oY36

JUST A MOCK UP, WRONG HEAD AND NO UNDERARMOUR PARTS MADE YET.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 DcP8X6b

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 RPvT8Q9

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 D0IzIwI

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 U517mJE

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 JAHsfFH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Yjc3gnI

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 AivgUvn

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 6zCUz5c

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 8KXWtaT

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 NG9EmxH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 U285vV7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Yd2tTpT

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 QQLfSHX

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 E5nyCbt

BEFORE AND NOW

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 L4OL3Gb

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 ZFpj1QC

HOT TOYS BD MKVI ON LEFT

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 PDkBfb9

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 BaXgrH3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It certainly appears to have worked!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:It certainly appears to have worked!

Cheers GF! It's more subtle in daylight but them who knows what scrap he'd just been in? Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool.

affraid lol! I hadn't noticed that until now! You're right, I wonder if I can fix that or just stick a Pepper Potts head on instead! Could be useful to get another to make a Rescue/First Aid PP too.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I found some random stuff including a tiny metal cheese grater that must have come from a Xmas cracker along with some of the other bits, to make some exoskeletal underarmour, i.e. the frame work etc.. under the armour for his left arm. I also had his new head arrive today, very nice indeed for £14! I've done most of the work to correct the 'lady hips' by dremelling out the sockets so they can sit closer to his crotch giving him a straighter waistline, I'll have to fill the inner gaps inside the thigh joints so will most likely use hot glue. I also did most of the Chopper Predator's helmet today not that it's related to this build at all!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 EIoCBYq

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 AxzDjVP

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 IiM9ZJp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 YQ3p5Co

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Vq6JLTv

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 VsFlHtq

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 C7ZKWcb

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 5onEK4y

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 MWijWCQ

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 LWHqAqX

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know that's not the point, but I also love the tiny metal cheese grater. Is it 1/6 scale?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hehe... Lady Hips...

Looking good, Alex. That is a decent head for the cost.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I know that's not the point, but I also love the tiny metal cheese grater. Is it 1/6 scale?

Nah, it's just really small, might work for nutmeg or cinnamon I guess but split apart already for the panels.

Stryker2011 wrote:Hehe... Lady Hips...

Looking good, Alex. That is a decent head for the cost.

Not sure why you're giggling at 'lady hips' I was just using your description! LOL.

Stryker2011 wrote: Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool. wrote:

A few years back and we'd only dream of a head of that quality on the secondary market, go back ten years and we'd only dream of a head like that full stop! Look at the old HT Colonial Marine sculpts we had back then... affraid

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 4823374018602681602

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Mms24-drake20

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Legs back on with narrowed hips and I built his under armour exoskeleton arm using random bits and bobs to resemble HT's versions in the past etc.. The arm is still posable and removable to swap out for an armoured one. Good news, the seller has posted the gantry dio!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 9RAHb8y

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 PdrSWUn

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 1W0PZF8

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 CfBClZk

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 5Gyuzb7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 U8YIOwV

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 ZPzKAp1

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 76ijPne

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 A9ruOLy

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 LUkl5G2

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 AyJYk27

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 9QTfkZ9

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 4PUG7Fl

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 2 Zy4WA8I

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He's ready to go on that diorama. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum