OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY Robot head and Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Pontiacivan

DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 78fd6e10
DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 343ce610
DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 1b25b910
DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Fc02c310

The pink fellow is a real ThreeA Finger Gang figure. Several heads are real ThreeA, but the rest are all fabricated heads and configurations. I hope they are enjoyable!

22DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:51 pm

Pontiacivan

Stryker2011 wrote:Hey hey hey! Welcome back, brother. Would love to see the new Robot Gang members.

Hope this link will help:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedures

Thanks! Just needed the refresh!

23DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:56 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice to have you back, Pontiacivan! And you came with an army of weathered and individualized robotheads! Some would be intimidated. I say "What a delight!" Smile And I see they are up to the strength of a Star Wars stormtrooper squad of 9.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

24DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Some cool looking figures. That’s quite the “respectable” gang. Great stuff.

25DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:49 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great to see you again! And wow, I love this group so much!!! They all have a very unique charm.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

26DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:58 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some great robots, and the cyborg is a good idea too, I have a few old joe bodies around I might try it some time.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 1f60e

27DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:56 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice work! Those Robots look amazing!

28DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:24 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Great looking squad (or gang?) or robots! Strangely tough yet whimsical looking. And good to see you again, pontiacivan!

29DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Thanks everyone! They are certainly works in progress, each needing some detailing and weathering.
I have been saving pouches and bags forever, these guys used up a lot! Lol.
I think I may try to bring my “King Thumb” closer to the real Threea in appearance and let the other guys develop their own character as I gear them up.

30DIY Robot head and Figure - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Robot head and Figure Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:03 am

Ovy

Ovy
You can give life and character to garbage can covers! Really beautiful troop. Hope to see them in a rusty industrial plant covered outdoor environment one day.

My favourites are orange garbage boi, serious machine gun machine and dirty pink bot.

I also have that grey/white overall with the two zippers.Be careful with these zippers, I lost one as they are not really secured/stopped

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum