OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

best price for verycool female ss officer?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teamweapon

i had the figure in my basket but then when i went to check out.................. Sad no luck!
this was on kghobby, so went on the hunt to see if i could find it anywhere else and a lot of places have already sold out on preorders.
the best place i could find is a place called tokopedia. i have never heard of them before and wonder if anybody on here had dealt with them?
or if anyone had seen it for a better price? bearing in mind im in the UK do you guys know of any sites i could have missed????
any help would be appreciated.
also ebay seems to all be quite high from what i could see?
cheers ears!

teamweapon

now i look at the site for more than a glance tokopedia appears to be some kind of indonesian ebay?
i will have to check on my work pc tomorrow that has translate on chrome.

Peaches

Peaches
Man, sorry teamweapon, I live in the states so I wouldn't know of a good place, especially with import duties.... just ebay   scratch  I hope you find it and for a good price too!  Good luck!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I know it’s not ideal, but she’s still available for PO at Monkey Depot and Ekia Hobbies here in the states.

I searched a bunch of overseas sites, and I didn’t see her anywhere.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

best price for verycool female ss officer? C8485110

teamweapon

thanks for taking a look stryker. i looked on all the sites i know and it was gone, thats why i asked on here. that tokopedia site is quite good for loose 1/6 too it appears? seems legit? im just waiting to hear back from the seller i found that had it if he will mark down for customs. the only trouble with buying from US sellers is it already has extra shipping on top. lets hope i find one. my second choice is going to have to be ekia i think?
and also thanks peaches Smile

teamweapon

YIKES!!!!! ekia want $80 P&P! so i wont be getting it off them!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s crazy! I know international shipping isn’t cheap, but WTF?! Have you looked at Monkey Depot?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

best price for verycool female ss officer? C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sometimes Monkey Depot offer 'unboxed' shipping to cut down on the costs.... if they have it, it might be worth asking them about that?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

MerylAkiba

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Female-SS-Officer-Action-Figure

Cotswold has it, but their is a notice of duty and taxes at delivery. I always think I have it bad with county-to-county tax & shipping until I hear about other countries fees.

https://www.tnsfigures.com/verycool-vcf-2036-1-6-female-officer-action-figure-pre-order-deposit/

This one is in HK

teamweapon

MerylAkiba wrote:https://www.gijoeelite.com/Female-SS-Officer-Action-Figure

Cotswold has it, but their is a notice of duty and taxes at delivery. I always think I have it bad with county-to-county tax & shipping until I hear about other countries fees.

https://www.tnsfigures.com/verycool-vcf-2036-1-6-female-officer-action-figure-pre-order-deposit/

This one is in HK

thanks MerylAkiba i had looked at TNS previously but didnt know that shipping was included so i thought it was quite expensive. Im going to get it from TNS!
while the guy on tokopedia was a little cheaper, he was being VERY weird and didnt want to go through the site and a week on and i he STILL hasnt given me a shipping quote haha.
very much appreciate the hive mind Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum