OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Haha. That would be funny. Thanks for the extra info.

Diana

GubernatorFan wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:I don't care for the shirts, but those jeans and belt look great!! On all three bodies, too!
That ADD body just looks amazing. And hands in pocket! Awesome! Very Happy

I'm not 100% liking the way the jeans fold in the top front on the M33 and AD02. So I'm thinking the M34 is the winner here. Even though I really like the baggy look on the AD02...

Great buy!

Thank you. The shirts do look a little bulky, although this type of shirts sometimes are bulky indeed. The ADD body does look amazing, but the problem is that this (the look) is its only advantage -- working with it I was reminded of what a pain it is to pose it and especially get it to stand -- and these are not even action poses. The trick to hands in pockets (in case you don't know or don't realize what I've done in this instance) is to remove the actual hands, and just tuck in the pegs. I was just trying to illustrate that the pockets are functional. Some outfits do have pockets large enough for the actual hands to fit in, although that usually involves stretchier fabrics and what look like oversized pockets. The jeans fold is largely my problem. I want and expect my figures to be articulated enough to sit (the ADD body is already pretty limited there), so I purposefully pulled the pants up far enough to have a bit of a fold of material at the thigh and at the knees. I may not have pulled the pant legs down to smoothen them enough for the just standing photos. The point is, that fold need not be there, depending on how you put the jeans on your figure.
Ah! Had not figured that out, but makes perfect sense. Thanks! Laughing
And good to know about the pants' fold. That makes them an even better buy. Smile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha. That would be funny. Thanks for the extra info.

AerynDiana wrote:Ah! Had not figured that out, but makes perfect sense. Thanks! Laughing
And good to know about the pants' fold. That makes them an even better buy. Smile

Happy to help!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Part XV: Easy & Simple jeans and shoes with ADD Toys wife beater

It seems like I've been picking up denim and denim-related items for a while now, so here is another, and it ended up even more Country than some of the earlier ones. The worn/faded jeans and Speedcross shoes come from the Easy & Simple Special Mission Unit Tear 1 Operator (so does the head, but it has been de-necked); the wife beater is from ADD Toys' War Wolves (the clothed version) -- I think (or otherwise a different Logan set?); the jewelry is from DAM Gangster Kingdom Van Ness set. The shoes and clothes fit quite well on TBLeague's M33 body, although getting them on (the clothes, not the shoes, which were easy) can be a bit of a struggle. I was actually surprised that the Easy & Simple jeans not only fit, but they can zip/button (actually it is velcro, which does not have a particularly strong hold), and allow enough articulation to make the figure sit down. The jeans pockets are functional, as are the belt loops, but as you can see, there is no leather brand patch, unlike some other sixth-scale jeans we have been getting. They are pretty tight, and difficult to fit over boots. The stitching and cut look pretty good to me. And yes, the wife beater is distressed (or more bluntly, sweat-stained). All in all, I think a pretty decent set of options.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Tblesd10

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Tblesd11

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Tblesd12

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Tblesd13

What do you think?

PS Sky, you're welcome! Wink

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

Diana
Okay now, I gotta say: That's sexy. The jeans fit perfectly! And I didn't realize the M33 is that buff! Looks less so in the product shots with that James Franco head sculpt. (Nevermind. I erred.)

I would really like to see a TBL body that would be suitable for a trained but not so buff male. Or female for that matter. They should look at tennis players for reference, who imho have some of the most balanced physiques.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my Force, redneck hillbilly Obi-Wan.... I'm Laughing Laughing Laughing

He looks great though, as does the outfit! Seems like a pretty perfect fit. :'D

Thanks for that, GF. Wink

ETA: I'm also dreaming of a male tbleague body like what you describe, Diana. Or at least, something slightly taller and a little more lanky yet still muscled when compared to the m33. Right now for slimmer muscled bodies you only really have the m32 and m36, and those are very nice but still quite specific body types themselves.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good, Guv. Nice options.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
"Imma blast every f**kin tusky or stormie treading mah lawn, as tha Lord will be with me, always. No savage or government buckethead will take dat farm. Ain't dat right, Rex?" *Mr. McKennoby pats the dog*

Really great and fresh combination. I think he would look cool with gloves.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:Okay now, I gotta say: That's sexy. The jeans fit perfectly! And I didn't realize the M33 is that buff! Looks less so in the product shots with that James Franco head sculpt. (Nevermind. I erred.)
I would really like to see a TBL body that would be suitable for a trained but not so buff male. Or female for that matter. They should look at tennis players for reference, who imho have some of the most balanced physiques.

Thanks, glad you liked it. If they made the jeans from something a bit stretchier, they would fit even better, and impede even less. But like I wrote above, I was actually surprised they worked this well. If you do get them, keep in mind the velcro is rather weak.

I agree completely on the desirability of TBLeague making more lean fit bodies -- male and female alike. M33 is one of their best bodies (fit but not too bulky), unfortunately marred by the decision to make it a little shorter and provide optional ankle extenders. They defeat the point of a (relatively) seamless body and are very difficult to get on and (worse) off. I refuse to use them. As a result, the body looks just a little short-legged (and by extension long-armed). I would love for them to revisit it and get it right, without the damn extenders. And if they added the sort of paint application (but everywhere) that ADD Toys did on much of their "muscle" War Wolves figure (without changing anything else except maybe providing additional bent-toe feet), they might reach something like perfection.

skywalkersaga wrote:Oh my Force, redneck hillbilly Obi-Wan.... I'm Laughing Laughing Laughing
He looks great though, as does the outfit! Seems like a pretty perfect fit. :'D
Thanks for that, GF. Wink

Hmmm, you just gave me a name for the character... I was thinking Redneck Ben, but maybe this is actually his cousin Hilly Billy Kenobi. Smile
Glad you liked it, agree, and welcome. Wink The features are not as finely sculpted as Hot Toys' most recent Ewan McGregor Ben sculpt, but still pretty good and recognizable.

Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good, Guv. Nice options.

Thanks, I'm glad you agree.

Ovy wrote:"Imma blast every f**kin tusky or stormie treading mah lawn, as tha Lord will be with me, always. No savage or government buckethead will take dat farm. Ain't dat right, Rex?" *Mr. McKennoby pats the dog*
Really great and fresh combination. I think he would look cool with gloves.

Thanks, very funny. Don't you mean "tha Force"? Gloves... might make good sense, but also might look overly accessorized -- with all the bling there already. Smile

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree completely on the desirability of TBLeague making more lean fit bodies -- male and female alike. M33 is one of their best bodies (fit but not too bulky), unfortunately marred by the decision to make it a little shorter and provide optional ankle extenders. They defeat the point of a (relatively) seamless body and are very difficult to get on and (worse) off. I refuse to use them. As a result, the body looks just a little short-legged (and by extension long-armed). I would love for them to revisit it and get it right, without the damn extenders. And if they added the sort of paint application (but everywhere) that ADD Toys did on much of their "muscle" War Wolves figure (without changing anything else except maybe providing additional bent-toe feet), they might reach something like perfection.
Exactly. Well said. And good to know about the extenders. I wasn't aware of that issue. Bummer.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The ‘long-armed’ effect is due to both the shortness of the body itself ( as GF noted), and also (imo) the fact that the torso is also just a little too short/compact in comparison to said arms. I feel like a longer torso (+ longer legs w/ no ankle extenders) would help a lot. Also, needs slightly less chunky wrists/forearms (but that is a recurring problem with lots of tbleague bodies). Really hope to see them revisit an m33-esque body with those kinds of improvements.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
AerynDiana wrote:Exactly. Well said. And good to know about the extenders. I wasn't aware of that issue. Bummer.

Thank you. If you are ready to dedicate your figure to a permanent long-pants or tall-boots look, the extenders won't show and would be fine -- but God help you if you need and try to remove them. Smile

Here is a link to my detailed review of M33 from a while back:
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-120916b.htm

I probably posted some additional photos on the old site:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/853909-phicen-male-seamless-action-figure-body-review-m33.html

skywalkersaga wrote:The ‘long-armed’ effect is due to both the shortness of the body itself ( as GF noted), and also (imo) the fact that the torso is also just a little too short/compact in comparison to said arms. I feel like a longer torso (+ longer legs w/ no ankle extenders) would help a lot. Also, needs slightly less chunky wrists/forearms (but that is a recurring problem with lots of tbleague bodies).  Really hope to see them revisit an m33-esque body with those kinds of improvements.

Maybe the arms are a bit long in and of themselves. And as we have discussed before, a different, poseable underlying skeleton solution for the lower arms that allows correct alignment between it and the hands would help with any of these seamless bodies.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part XVI: more jeans and other casual wear

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5610

Yes, that is why this thread exists: sometimes even a relatively "average" seamless body (and not just the male ones) can have problems fitting into various garments designed for the more conventional hard-plastic bodies. The Threezero Carl Grimes plaid shirt looked excellent, but even in its own set it wasn't meant to actually button; perhaps that should have been a clue. As it were, I could get it far enough to where M33 looked as if it was in the process of taking it off, but not far enough to make it look like it actually fit... but anyway...

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5110

The Art Figures jeans, belt, and boots (not to mention the head) from the Atlas set work very well with the M33 body. The pockets are functional, and the jeans allow sitting naturally.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5210

That said, pretty much everything covered in this installment was a tight fit and required a modicum of patience and effort. To get the Art Figures shoes to fit I used CooModel feet and improved the security of the fit by inserting a bit of fabric elastic cord under the ankle peg. The harder plastic curved sole doesn't help stability.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5310

Lionel Messi (yes, the head is not the best color match for the body) wears one of the three ACNToys distressed jeans and belt sets, with a DID striped long-sleeved top, also on an M33 body. The pockets are functional, and the jeans allow the body to sit naturally.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5410

The Frank Stealth Set by OneSix-Verse provided the head and very worn jeans for this M32 body; the sweater comes from Hot Toys' Aldo Rayne; the Speedcross shoes are from Easy & Simple. Once again, the pockets are functional and the jeans allow the body to sit naturally. The sweater fits well, but is not a good look, probably should have gone with the Frank Stealth Set long-sleeved shirt instead.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5510

This one came as a surprise. After (unsurprisingly) failing to get any of the above jeans on the M34 body, the khaki shorts from the Ujindou Edward MacDonald set proved a viable option. The belt cords were a horror, but worked out in the end. The shoes are Magic Cube mens tactical boots, the telnyashka is from DAM (or DID?). I used some elastic cord to tighten the fit of the ankle peg in the shoe opening.

What do you think?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some of the outfits look great. I particularly like the jeans, especially the worn/weathered ones. Not a fan of the Aldo sweater, either. I’m curious about your ankle technique you mentioned.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Some of the outfits look great. I particularly like the jeans, especially the worn/weathered ones. Not a fan of the Aldo sweater, either. I’m curious about your ankle technique you mentioned.

Thank you, I do too. The Aldo sweater seems to be stitched in a way that makes it sit pretty awkwardly -- at least on this body. I was pleased that it fit easily, just not happy with the look. Then again, it is a somewhat odd body (M32).

As for the ankles... You know how sometimes, even if you are lucky enough for the ankle pegs (in this case TBLeague's ankle pegs) to fit inside the opening on a molded shoe or another company's foot, the fit is just a little too loose and, combined with the extra weight of the steel and silicone body, this makes it easier for the body to shift and collapse? One can tighten the fit in various ways -- DeltaForceChung suggested layers of glue or nail polish applied to the surface of the hole-like opening; you have mentioned wrapping some electrical tape around the ankles; I sometimes stuff some scotch tape or foamies for a tighter fit. Well, this time I had a piece of elastic cord (the kind of thing that is now hot for use with masks) lying around, so I cut a couple of small lengths (maybe 1 cm/0.75 inches), placed them above the opening, then plugged the ankle peg in, trapping the elastic cord between the peg and the hole and tightening the fit. One can use more than one length of elastic cord, if a tighter fit is needed. Worked pretty well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sounds like a good tip. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, funny ... the sweater is my fave one! 😅

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice, they could need some Ushankas and vodka. Or Jogpants (Adidas only)

Is the last guy Guy Pearce on steroids?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Sounds like a good tip. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

You're very welcome.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, funny ... the sweater is my fave one! 😅

Really? It isn't the sweater itself that I mind, just the way it ended up looking on this body seems a little off to me. What you don't see is the added magic of a little bit of Scotch tape holding the sweater tight from the back. Smile What I do like about the sweater is that it matches those shoes and seems to go with those very soiled jeans, making for a grungy, drab look.

Ovy wrote:Nice, they could need some Ushankas and vodka. Or Jogpants (Adidas only) Is the last guy Guy Pearce on steroids?

I knew this was coming after using two types of Telnyashakas! But no alcohol allowed in the support group. Do you know where I could find some 1/6 Adidas jogpants that won't stain? (I vaguely remember getting some sort of mens sporting set with an oversized David Beckham head a long time ago, but the jogpants and/or shorts stained like crazy. I may have thrown them away in disgust.) I never thought of this head sculpt as Guy Pierce, although apparently it is or at least some others thought so too. It came with the World Box WB-002 body, one of their earliest super durable body offerings.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Boxed_Figure_World_Box_1_6_Body_2_0_Male_Body_p/wb0004.htm

http://alteregoistical.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-random-purchase.html

Ovy

Ovy
Haha I totally think he looks like Pearce, although I don't know which character the sculpt might be based on. Would look cool with glasses to make that LA confidential dude.
(Maybe a custom by rollotomasi? ;D)

I only have one 1/6 Jogpants, but a fake no Adidas one. I can ask my Russian-collecting customer, his guys wear a lot of Adidas. Although they have plastic bodies mostly.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Haha I totally think he looks like Pearce, although I don't know which character the sculpt might be based on. Would look cool with glasses to make that LA confidential dude.

I only have one 1/6 Jogpants, but a fake no Adidas one. I can ask my Russian-collecting customer, his guys wear a lot of Adidas. Although they have plastic bodies mostly.

I found an eBay seller from China who seems to be advertising something along those lines (may not have the right number of white stripes though) that appears to fit a TBLeague male body. Will report in this thread when it arrives. Should I get a Putin head sculpt for it? Smile

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ovy wrote:Haha I totally think he looks like Pearce, although I don't know which character the sculpt might be based on. Would look cool with glasses to make that LA confidential dude.

I found an eBay seller from China who seems to be advertising something along those lines (may not have the right number of white stripes though) that appears to fit a TBLeague male body. Will report in this thread when it arrives. Should I get a Putin head sculpt for it? Smile
Ye, good luck sir. The plus side on getting a Putin with yogpants, you won't need a shirt. Wouldn't fit the M37 body anyway. 

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Gub - Clothes don't fit Support Group... damn funny stuff!
The cups look so tiny in their hands, it looks like those small disposable cups when taking meds, in their case, they're popping 'roids!

With the timing, I think the Worldbox AT-002 was based on Guy Pearce's character, Aldrich Killian in Iron Man 3.

Regarding LA Confidential, yes i'd like to see a 1/6 Sgt. Exley with a 1/6 Kim Basinger.
"Have ya a valediction, boyo?...... "Rollo...... Tomasi...."
What a movie!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:@Gub - Clothes don't fit Support Group... damn funny stuff!
The cups look so tiny in their hands, it looks like those small disposable cups when taking meds, in their case, they're popping 'roids!

With the timing, I think the Worldbox AT-002 was based on Guy Pearce's character, Aldrich Killian in Iron Man 3.

Regarding LA Confidential, yes i'd like to see a 1/6 Sgt. Exley with a 1/6 Kim Basinger.
"Have ya a valediction, boyo?...... "Rollo...... Tomasi...."
What a movie!

Glad you found it funny. The cups are meant to be disposable cups; not sure quite the medication kind, but disposable nonetheless. They have a little pseudo starbucks logo on them.

Hmm, I completely forgot Guy Pearce was in an Iron Man movie; interesting how little I remember about them. I suppose the head sculpt could be him, after all, it's just not a very perfect depiction Smile

I love LA Confidential. But in my usual confusion about most films (except for Star Wars and a handful of others), I thought your screenname derived from a different Kevin Spacey film, The Usual Suspects. But obviously you're right.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Haha that would be Keyser Söze, which incidentally is my username (spelled differently) at another forum. Got to watch that again on Netflix.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part XVII: Military and casual wear

A long time ago I got a custom Black Hawk Down figure from eBay (DAM 75th Ranger CHALK Leader head with Dragon US Army Ranger Delta outfit and accessories). I tried it all out on the M33 body and to my surprise it fit. As can be expected, the pants and the long sleeves were a challenge, but in the end, it was a success.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl5911

He can even sit without trouble.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6010

I also tried the Sideshow Jack Burton jeans and the Soldier Story Guy Whidden shirt on an M33, with an Art Figures Atlas belt and Triad Toys dress boots. Again, a tight fit, but it worked. The shirt can be buttoned, but it has tiny functional buttons and I didn't want to mess with them more than absolutely necessary.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6110

Again, the jeans allow him to sit without trouble.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6210

Finally, an illustration of the elastic cord method for tightening the fit of the ankle peg into non-TBLeague foot/footwear openings. The two-part ThreeZero boots from the new Jon Snow were altered (widened) to accommodate the larger ankle pegs of a Blitzway body (without much success), then altered again to fit TBLeague's (by building them up with Kneadatite), but were still just a little loose. The addition of a couple of small sections of elastic cord did the trick.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6310

What do you think?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They all look pretty good, Ian. I like the Burton Jeans and Triad boots look. And thanks for the pictures on the ankle adjustments.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:They all look pretty good, Ian. I like the Burton Jeans and Triad boots look. And thanks for the pictures on the ankle adjustments.

Thanks and welcome, Mark. I like it too (although the Guy Whidden shirt was a little too close to the skin tone, which was less than ideal). Keep in mind that while you can still find these Triad dress boots (especially the black version), they are bloody hell to fit on most feet. You'd have to heat up the relatively soft plastic and still struggle; losing my patience, here I've actually sliced open along the molded zipper line on the inside sides.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part XVIII: Sports, casual, and traditional outfits

Today's installment is all over the map.

First up, the Windbreaker sports clothing set by Wild Toys. This was available in four versions, of which this is WT-22D. It includes a hooded dark blue windbreaker, matching dark blue track pants, a white sleeveless top, black sports shorts, black biking shorts, and a pair of white sports shoes. The set also came with an oversized supposedly David Beckham head sculpt (not shown here). I have often complained about the staining, and the black biking shorts were the biggest culprit. But since I came across the set, I decided to give it another try, after some intensive washing with Tide Ultra Oxi. This time it did not stain, although admittedly I did not leave the outfit on for a long time.

Here is the fully clothed look on an M33. It is a tight but comfortable fit. Note that the intensive scrubbing during washing damaged the detail running down the outer side of the track pants. I'm telling myself they are well used. The pockets on the pants are functional.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6410

So are the zippers on the windbreaker, including its pockets. The shoelaces unfortunately fray at the ends, but I do not want to trim/shorten them in case I need to re-tie them in the future. The shoes require feet, and you will need smaller non-TBLeague feet to fit in them. This, in turn, might require using something (I recommend small lengths of cloth elastic band) to tighten the fit with the TBLeague foot/ankle peg.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6510

Sans windbreaker.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6610

With the sports shorts.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6710

With the biking shorts. If you still find this set and want to use these items, make sure you pre-treat them to avoid staining (especially these biking shorts).

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6810

Next up, we have a Toy Center casual wear set, CEN-M08B, one of three variations (this one with a black top, the other two having a white and green top, respectively). I got two, thinking they were 1/12 scale (due to carelessness on my part), but despite that oversight and initial disappointment, they work pretty well in 1/6 scale instead. The sets include the top, belt, distressed jeans, and shoes. The jeans are a very tight fit on an M33 and would not work on anything bulkier than that; as it is, he is not "complete" in there. The pockets are functional, and the jeans "zip up" with both velcro and a little tab button.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl6910

I noticed that the rear pockets are not sown on perfectly symmetrically, but this probably varies between specific items.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl7010

Despite the very tight fit, the figure is able to sit comfortably. The shoes did not require any special modification to work well with the TBLeague foot/ankle pegs.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl7110

Next up we have an example of a type of east Asian traditional costume that can be found in widely-spaced periods and consequently in a great many historical and fantasy sets. The robe and pants shown here come from a Kong Ling Ge Ming Dynasty General of Han set (KLG-R018), but apart from colors, designs, and some minor structural details, they are essentially the same as many others depicting Chinese (and to some extent Japanese) historical or fantasy characters. The robes tend to be loose enough to accommodate TBLeague bodies comfortably enough, even in their sleeves, which are the narrowest parts. They are tied shut on the inside and twice on the outside.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl7210

The costume provides virtually no restriction to articulation.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl7310

The pants tend to be fairly loose (although this example is looser than most), and would fit even larger bodies than M33, much like the Coo Model pants provided with their Vikings and knights. They are also not very specific looking, and could lend themselves to use in kitbashing non-Asian characters too.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 5 Stbl7410

What do you think?

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum