OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Aria wrote:In the very first photo, which head is that on the M34?

Ben Affleck by Eleven Toys.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ELEVEN-custom-Ben-Affleck-BVS-BATMAN-v-Superman-1-6-figure-HEAD-ONLY/192252053891?hash=item2cc31d8983:g:KpgAAOSwggpZbrne

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Ship-eleven-1-6-Scale-Head-Sculpt-Ben-Affleck-For-Bruce-Wayne-Figure-Body/253976903252?hash=item3b2233fe54%3Ag%3ABRIAAOSw9mpaTLOk&LH_BIN=1

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Part VII: OneToys/World Box Street/King Fighter shirt

The collar-less top that came with the figure variously listed as King Fighter or Street Fighter by One Toys (with a body by World Box) works very well with M33 (and presumably smaller TBLeague seamless male bodies). For more photos, see my skateboard review HERE.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Tsb0410

Aria

Getting that head ordered. Very Happy

That shirt looks great. What's keeping me from using M33 or even M34 more is the difficulty in finding clothing.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Aria wrote:Getting that head ordered. Very Happy That shirt looks great.  What's keeping me from using M33 or even M34 more is the difficulty in finding clothing.

It is from Mini Times MT012, Navy Seal Jason Hayes (David Boreanaz).
And that's why (the difficulty) we have this thread. Smile

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
GubernatorFan wrote:Part VII: OneToys/World Box Street/King Fighter shirt

The collar-less top that came with the figure variously listed as King Fighter or Street Fighter by One Toys (with a body by World Box) works very well with M33 (and presumably smaller TBLeague seamless male bodies). For more photos, see my skateboard review HERE.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Tsb0410

Any info about the pants? I want to get them some sports wear too!!! What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Eph

Great References here to see, clothes and Headsculpts. In number 18, the Guy with the Guitar... may i ask where his feet are from ? They look better than the " normal " TBLeague ones

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:Any info about the pants? I want to get them some sports wear too!!! What a Face

Yes -- see post 30 in this thread.

Eph wrote:Great References here to see, clothes and Headsculpts. In number 18, the Guy with the Guitar... may i ask where his feet are from ? They look better than the " normal " TBLeague ones

Thank you very much. These are just the regular TBLeague/Phicen male feet, but with an actual cut between the big toe and the rest, so that they can work with flip flops. Like the outdoors photos I took of the Mr Z dog here:

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Osi0110

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Osi0210

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Osi0310

Eph

Great Outdoor shots ! Is that one of the Mr. Z Dogs ?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part VIII: various casual elements

Eph wrote:Great Outdoor shots ! Is that one of the Mr. Z Dogs ?

Thank you very much! And yes indeed, their very first one (and the only one I own, although I have a German shepherd on the way).

Since I was showing some photos of these anyways (in post 48 above), I might as well break them down.

The VTS Darkzone Rioter hoodie works very well with M33. Although they are a tight fit, so do the blue shorts from the Redman Toys Vincent set. The flipflops are from the Molecule 8 John Lennon set, but modified by removing the magnets and feet and filling the resulting void with Sugru air-curable rubber glue. To use them, one has to make a slit between the big toe and the next toe on the TBLeague feet, and it is a pretty tight fit in the end but it works reasonably well.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm29

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part IX: Easy & Simple Lone Rescuer

I recently picked up the head sculpt, long-sleeved shirt, and faded Levi's 501 jeans from the Easy & Simple Lone Rescuer set. Here is how they fit on an M33. Yes, I realize that (a) the head is a bit too pale for the body, and (b) the bottoms of the jeans are too tight to properly fit over the boots (or the boots are a bit too bulky -- they are not from this set, I picked them to match the shirt). The top button on the shirt can be buttoned -- I just liked the unbuttoned look a bit better; and the jeans do fit nicely without the bulky boots -- in fact they would fit fine on a taller (longer-legged) figure too. The last photo included some makeshift folding up (not real tucking in) of the shirt, to reveal the Levi Strauss label on the jeans.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm30

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm31

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm32

Hope this is helpful.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's a nice outfit! And I wonder if this would be an instance where those ankle extenders would come in handy? Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:That's a nice outfit! And I wonder if this would be an instance where those ankle extenders would come in handy? Razz

Well, it might be a (possibly only partial) solution to the technical problem, but in 1:1 we do not wear shorter jeans to accommodate taller, bulkier boots, do we? It's just that the jeans are not boot-cut and/or the boots are too bulky. As for M33 and its ankle extenders, it's a sore subject. That is my favorite TBLeague body (fit and buff but not excessively so -- it is also the bulkiest of the TBLeague bodies that is reasonably easy to dress up in most of the sixth-scale male clothes) but they had to do something special to mess it up. I'm convinced that without the ankle extenders you end up with the arms looking just a little bit too long. But the ankle extenders defeat the seamless quality of the body, and are super difficult to remove once they have been put in place. So unless you dedicate a specific body to a long pants outfit forever (which makes sense but might be a "waste" of a seamless body, unless you have a great many of them to deploy as needed), it's more trouble than it's worth -- in my book.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:That's a nice outfit! And I wonder if this would be an instance where those ankle extenders would come in handy? Razz

Well, it might be a (possibly only partial) solution to the technical problem, but in 1:1 we do not wear shorter jeans to accommodate taller, bulkier boots, do we? It's just that the jeans are not boot-cut and/or the boots are too bulky. As for M33 and its ankle extenders, it's a sore subject. That is my favorite TBLeague body (fit and buff but not excessively so -- it is also the bulkiest of the TBLeague bodies that is reasonably easy to dress up in most of the sixth-scale male clothes) but they had to do something special to mess it up. I'm convinced that without the ankle extenders you end up with the arms looking just a little bit too long. But the ankle extenders defeat the seamless quality of the body, and are super difficult to remove once they have been put in place. So unless you dedicate a specific body to a long pants outfit forever (which makes sense but might be a "waste" of a seamless body, unless you have a great many of them to deploy as needed), it's more trouble than it's worth -- in my book.

You make good points about the boots and the jeans -- I was really just teasing you, as I know how much you hate the ankle extenders. Wink

It *IS* rather a shame that they did that for the M33. It's one of my favourite of their male bodies as well (probably the M33, M32, and the newer tall M36 are my three faves, although I do wish that last one had more well-muscled arms).

I also can understand your annoyance about the ankle extenders ruining the seamless look, and not wanting to commit to just one outfit, etc. In your case, given your preferred style of kitbashing, and the fact that you like to be able to use bodies for different bashes, it must be frustrating indeed. Not to mention your ancient history focus, which no doubt often necessitates revealed ankles.  

For my purposes, however, it's not too big of a deal at all... most of my figures *are* committed to just one outfit, as once they are 'completed' I prefer to leave them that way. And given the subject matter, I have only a small handful of planned figures that may end up barefoot, and even then their ankles will still likely be covered in some manner.

All that being said, it would still have been nice if I didn't NEED to use ankle extenders just to create a taller character with that kind of physique. Hopefully someday tbleague will put out another body type that is tall and well-built without too specifically body-builder-ish, or basketball player-esque. ;p

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
From your lips to TBLeague's ears! Amen! Smile

PS -- What, no beach bum Anakin for your Cougar Queen of Naboo? Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, GF -- I guess when I feel like torturing my dear Ani, I can always dangle his bare feet in some SAND. Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Lmao, GF -- I guess when I feel like torturing my dear Ani, I can always dangle his bare feet in some SAND. Razz

Oh, the horror! Why, that would be enough to make anyone Sith! (See what I did there?) Smile
I thought once we got Anakin over his negative body image (by removing the integral neck) he would be (more or less) over his phobia of beeches. Smile

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
GubernatorFan wrote:Part IX: Easy & Simple Lone Rescuer

I recently picked up the head sculpt, long-sleeved shirt, and faded Levi's 501 jeans from the Easy & Simple Lone Rescuer set. Here is how they fit on an M33. Yes, I realize that (a) the head is a bit too pale for the body, and (b) the bottoms of the jeans are too tight to properly fit over the boots (or the boots are a bit too bulky -- they are not from this set, I picked them to match the shirt). The top button on the shirt can be buttoned -- I just liked the unbuttoned look a bit better; and the jeans do fit nicely without the bulky boots -- in fact they would fit fine on a taller (longer-legged) figure too. The last photo included some makeshift folding up (not real tucking in) of the shirt, to reveal the Levi Strauss label on the jeans.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm30

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm31

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm32

Hope this is helpful.

So surprise the long sleeve shirt can handle M33 arms!!!! I bought 5 randomly brand of shirts and I just can't fit anyone one to it......for the head I think it works well to your figure in this case because he is wearing full clothes and no much muscles to show off, plus TBLeague's hands and feet are also pale too.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face And I can see the jeans squeezing his butt so much...must be very tight Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I hate big butt on male bodies... Exclamation Exclamation

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:So surprise the long sleeve shirt can handle M33 arms!!!! I bought 5 randomly brand of shirts and I just can't fit anyone one to it......for the head I think it works well to your figure in this case because he is wearing full clothes and no much muscles to show off, plus TBLeague's hands and feet are also pale too.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face And I can see the jeans squeezing his butt so much...must be very tight Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I hate big butt on male bodies... Exclamation Exclamation

I should have said that the fit is quite tight on both the shirt and the pants, but as you can see, they worked. I am surprised you say TBLeague's hands and feet are pale -- they are quite tan (unless you are looking for super tanned and dark skinned bodies), and in certain light appear to be darker than the silicone body, and certainly darker than this particular head sculpt (I got relatively lucky with the lighting, plus the clothing obscured most of the body).

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
GubernatorFan wrote:
lawlaw91 wrote:So surprise the long sleeve shirt can handle M33 arms!!!! I bought 5 randomly brand of shirts and I just can't fit anyone one to it......for the head I think it works well to your figure in this case because he is wearing full clothes and no much muscles to show off, plus TBLeague's hands and feet are also pale too.... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face And I can see the jeans squeezing his butt so much...must be very tight Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I hate big butt on male bodies... Exclamation Exclamation

I should have said that the fit is quite tight on both the shirt and the pants, but as you can see, they worked. I am surprised you say TBLeague's hands and feet are pale -- they are quite tan (unless you are looking for super tanned and dark skinned bodies), and in certain light appear to be darker than the silicone body, and certainly darker than this particular head sculpt (I got relatively lucky with the lighting, plus the clothing obscured most of the body).

I think it was the light did the magic, if you see those photos, I can tell PH/TBL hands and feet are paler/or should I say greeny compare to the body, all my seamless from PH/TBL are the same....Jiaou do offers more body paint but that is too risky to make a choice.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way is it still poseable while wearing these shirts and jeans? Can he sit down??

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:By the way is it still poseable while wearing these shirts and jeans? Can he sit down??

Yes, he can, though it is a tight fit again, and the velcro "zipper" wants to open and can barely stay closed. Sorry, didn't think to take a photo.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part X: Storm Collectibles nylon flag shorts

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the nylon flag shorts that came with Storm Collectibles' Dennis Rodman set fit very well on an M33; I would not be surprised if they do likewise on any TBLeague male bodies, possibly up to M34 (though getting them on that would be even more of a challenge).

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm33

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks pretty good from the back.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks pretty good from the back.

LOL, yes I suppose it does -- certainly better than from the front, which looks a little strange to me (maybe it's the cut of the shorts), though it works. I've always wanted flag shorts, but never figured out whether it was appropriate or not...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Part XI: Various, including Magic Cube and World Box

Testing out some new acquisitions on TBLeague's M33. All of them are a tight fit, but they do fit and allow for effective articulation (bending, flexing, sitting, etc). They might not be usable on the bulkier bodies, however.

Below: Chris (L) - tank top from World Box King of Fighters Kyo Kusanagi, pants from Ace Toyz Kung Fu Master 2; Paul (R) - t-shirt from World Box King of Fighters Terry Bogard, tear-away pants (which don't tear away!) from Magic Cube Bulls set.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm34

Below: Chris (L) - pants and shirt as above, plus hoodie from World Box King of Fighters Terry Bogard; Paul (R) - Dam Toys flannel long-sleeved shirt, jeans as in Part IX above.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm35

Below: Chris (L) - pants and shirt as above, plus hoodie from Magic Cube Bulls set; Paul (R) - Dam Toys grey heather t-shirt, shorts from Magic Cube Bulls set.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm36

Despite the difficulties getting these on the figures (some more easily than others), they work very well and, as noted, do not impede the articulation much. I was impressed that even the black and red sportswear, with its realistic elastic waists did not leave long-lasting indent marks or staining (apart from some fiber transfer).

Hope this is useful for someone.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
GubernatorFan wrote:Part XI: Various, including Magic Cube and World Box

Testing out some new acquisitions on TBLeague's M33. All of them are a tight fit, but they do fit and allow for effective articulation (bending, flexing, sitting, etc). They might not be usable on the bulkier bodies, however.

Below: Chris (L) - tank top from World Box King of Fighters Kyo Kusanagi, pants from Ace Toyz Kung Fu Master 2; Paul (R) - t-shirt from World Box King of Fighters Terry Bogard, tear-away pants (which don't tear away!) from Magic Cube Bulls set.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm34

Below: Chris (L) - pants and shirt as above, plus hoodie from World Box King of Fighters Terry Bogard; Paul (R) - Dam Toys flannel long-sleeved shirt, jeans as in Part IX above.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm35

Below: Chris (L) - pants and shirt as above, plus hoodie from Magic Cube Bulls set; Paul (R) - Dam Toys grey heather t-shirt, shorts from Magic Cube Bulls set.

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 Clothm36

Despite the difficulties getting these on the figures (some more easily than others), they work very well and, as noted, do not impede the articulation much. I was impressed that even the black and red sportswear, with its realistic elastic waists did not leave long-lasting indent marks or staining (apart from some fiber transfer).

Hope this is useful for someone.

The second Paul with sleeve shirt is amazing, it can holds up M33 big biceps....Is that from Damtoys characters, which model is it? Or the shirt is selling as a single cloth from Dam toys?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:The second Paul with sleeve shirt is amazing, it can holds up M33 big biceps....Is that from Damtoys characters, which model is it? Or the shirt is selling as a single cloth from Dam toys?

Thanks. Yes, it works pretty well. And part of the point is, this will probably be true for other DAM products of the same type (which might have a different coloring but might use the same pattern -- dimensions, cut, etc). The DAM grey heather t-shirt in the last photo also fits very well (and without too much difficulty), although it is a different type of garment. I don't think DAM sells single items like these, though perhaps they have the occasional accessories pack (some other companies do, anyway). I found it parted out online. It is from this set:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/DamToys_DEA_SRT_Special_Response_Team_Agent_El_P_p/dmb0168.htm

Hope this helps.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really nice. Like the flannel set on Paul. The only one that I think looks a bit odd is the sleeveless hoodie on Chris -- the length seems a bit too short. All the other stuff looks great and realistic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Really nice. Like the flannel set on Paul. The only one that I think looks a bit odd is the sleeveless hoodie on Chris -- the length seems a bit too short. All the other stuff looks great and realistic.

Thank you! The little sleeveless hoodie on Chris is a bit odd, but I do think it is by design. I'm not sure whether the absence of a zipper tab was on purpose or fell out during parting-out. There was also a blue shirt from the same set with non-functional buttons (it was apparently supposed to be worn unbuttoned), so maybe this isn't an oversight. Assuming that it is meant to be a tad short (it is also surprisingly sleeveless), I included it as something that fits (the blue shirt I just mentioned did not, so it is not included).

nhwioz

nhwioz
As a first contribution, I chose this topic. I hope I do not get too many slaps.

Body TBLeague M33

Head:
MK5 2.0 Tony Headplay 1/6 Scale Avengers Iron Man Tony Head sculpt Racing suit Head Carving Model Fit 12" male body Figure

Shoes and t-shirt:
A013 1/6 Male Clothes Fashionable Men's Casual Suit 2.0 Ironman TONY Costume Suit & Shoes
(The rest was too small so I had to buy something else.)

Pants and jacket:
JXTOYS-0311/6 Gentlemen's Suit Clothes Set For muscle strong body 12''
The pants I could wear relatively easy. The jacket was more difficult, it fits barely to M33 but for M35 it is too small.

Weapons:
1/6 scale essential gear series black the shoulder holster classic pistol with chest gun magazin hanging weapons set

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 112

https://flic.kr/p/2htAc2z

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 210

https://flic.kr/p/2htze3j

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 310

https://flic.kr/p/2htze5i

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 410

https://flic.kr/p/2htze6q

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 510

https://flic.kr/p/2htze84

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 610

https://flic.kr/p/2htAc7z

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 710
https://flic.kr/p/2htHDMt

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 810
https://flic.kr/p/2htJzfS

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 910
https://flic.kr/p/2htHH74

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 3 1010
https://flic.kr/p/2htEVne

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum