OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given all the hype about HT's newly announced and amply overpriced Avenger figures, I thought I'd share with you this leaked deleted scene from one of the recent films. (Still haven't seen Endgame, so no spoilers or accept bad karmic consequences.) (As far as I can tell, this scene does not contain any spoilers...)

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0110

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0210

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0310

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0410

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0510

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0610

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Advs0710

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0810

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds0910

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds1010

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds1110

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds1210

I find it comforting to know that superheroes need counseling and conflict resolution, too.

How did all this happen? I wanted to showcase the closest I will ever get to an HT Thanos -- a third party Thanos body with an HT Thanos head and neck sculpted by me (so it would fit). Of course, the Thanos body was modeled after the undersized first HT Thanos figure (which also had an even more undersized head), whereas the nice head came from the correctly-sized second HT Thanos. The result is, well, a bit on the bobble head side, although I think Thanos' head is actually undersized in the original design and since this matches the hands, you might almost call it an improvement. However, it didn't help that the photos above were mostly shot from overhead, making the head look even larger. So here it is, with the rest of the set (which offered more than HT, barring the throne).

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) Avds1310

Hope you liked it. What do you think?

#thanos #avengers #thor #starlord #peterquill #captainamerica #steverogers #tonystark #ironman #doctorstrange #drstrange #blackwidow #natasharomanoff #rocket #satire #parody #film #movie #superhero #comedy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great pics -- I always look forward to your humorous posts. And even as someone who is not super familiar with this subject matter, you gave me a nice chuckle with these scenes. Thanks for that. Smile

I can't comment on Thanos in terms of screen accuracy as I never saw the Marvel movies he was in, but from the other figures of him I've seen, the head does look on the larger side in comparison. However, the little shoulder pad armour thingies help mitigate that a bit. 

Either way though, I didn't find it distracting in a bad way... was too busy following the chain of events. Poor Dr. Strange. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
I am dead!!!XDD this is fantastic, Rocket become a pet here....and Thanos is actually director here?.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty funny photo story. And seems to fit in pretty well as a deleted scene.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Great pics -- I always look forward to your humorous posts. And even as someone who is not super familiar with this subject matter, you gave me a nice chuckle with these scenes. Thanks for that. Smile

I can't comment on Thanos in terms of screen accuracy as I never saw the Marvel movies he was in, but from the other figures of him I've seen, the head does look on the larger side in comparison. However, the little shoulder pad armour thingies help mitigate that a bit. 

Either way though, I didn't find it distracting in a bad way... was too busy following the chain of events. Poor Dr. Strange. Razz

Thank you very much, glad it made you chuckle. Dr Strange's body (Soldier Story) is theoretically repairable, but I can't seem to find a way to do so without leaving out the middle piece (abdomen) -- the "spinal column" is on a strong spring that keeps pulling it up, so it won't connect with the hip part if the abdomen is interposed... oh well. As for Thanos, the armor does help, although if you think about it, it ought to make the head look undersized (which it does not do here), although the Marvel original design has it too undersized, in my opinion. By the way, note that the inhumanly massive and hanging chin, which also makes the head appear unusually big.

lawlaw91 wrote:I am dead!!!XDD this is fantastic, Rocket become a pet here....and Thanos is actually director here?.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glad you liked it. Rocket tries his very best to not become a pet... and succeeds. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty funny photo story. And seems to fit in pretty well as a deleted scene.

Thank you very much. Glad you agree. I suppose it would have explained why they couldn't just talk things out. Smile

brassco

brassco
very nice setting! must have taken lots of time to make them.

more please!!!I am missing the Avengers already!!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:very nice setting! must have taken lots of time to make them.

more please!!!I am missing the Avengers already!!!

Thank you very much! The setting is a reprise of what I've already used before -- but have to keep putting together every time I need it, plus a few new pieces. Some I made myself, but most were bought here and there. I don't know how soon another one will follow, but it is bound to happen sometime. By the way, I doubt I will ever have a complete set of Avengers or Guardians.

Ephiane

Ephiane
The Avengers are not only powerful, they are tricky too Laughing

So Great, thanks for the Entertainment !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:The Avengers are not only powerful, they are tricky too Laughing

So Great, thanks for the Entertainment !

Indeed they are ... even unintentionally! Thank you fro the kind words and welcome, glad you enjoyed it!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
LOL! Great stuff, nice civilian bashes too!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:LOL! Great stuff, nice civilian bashes too!  

Thank you very much! Well, they were going to counseling, so they were casual (arguably Thor was too casual); except Thanos didn't know what casual means, exactly... Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! that was great! Hey, you have a lot of the Avenger figures! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:lol! that was great! Hey, you have a lot of the Avenger figures! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it. I guess I do, in part because Avengers is such a broad franchise, and was going strong for so many years. Some I got because I liked the characters, some because I really loved the sets. And back then they were not quite as hideously overpriced as they are now. The strange thing is, in this spoof only Rocket is actually a complete figure out of the set; everyone else is either a civilian kitbash (at best using an HT head -- or knockoff) or a knockoff (like the Thanos body). I did eventually come across a parted-out properly-sized Thanos body (from the third? HT release) for a hefty but less insane price and couldn't resist. You can see it in its glorious height and heft here (I don't have or am likely to get a Hulk, Tank, or that Iron Man thing (Hulk Buster?), so it will probably remain my largest sixth scale figure) --

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3222-star-wars-death-star-trooper-imperial-naval-guard-by-hot-toys-updated

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:lol! that was great! Hey, you have a lot of the Avenger figures! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it. I guess I do, in part because Avengers is such a broad franchise, and was going strong for so many years. Some I got because I liked the characters, some because I really loved the sets. And back then they were not quite as hideously overpriced as they are now. The strange thing is, in this spoof only Rocket is actually a complete figure out of the set; everyone else is either a civilian kitbash (at best using an HT head -- or knockoff) or a knockoff (like the Thanos body). I did eventually come across a parted-out properly-sized Thanos body (from the third? HT release) for a hefty but less insane price and couldn't resist. You can see it in its glorious height and heft here (I don't have or am likely to get a Hulk, Tank, or that Iron Man thing (Hulk Buster?), so it will probably remain my largest sixth scale figure) --

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3222-star-wars-death-star-trooper-imperial-naval-guard-by-hot-toys-updated

I must admit, I have to agree, their prices are becoming so high! the figures are amazing, but it is becoming impossible now to collect them all. The hulk figures here in the U.K are outrageous!even for pre-ownned. I do have a few myself, but whether their number will be added too? I don't know?
Great result on Thanos tho, he looks the business! bounce bounce bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:I must admit, I have to agree, their prices are becoming so high! the figures are amazing, but it is becoming impossible now to collect them all. The hulk figures here in the U.K are outrageous!even for pre-ownned.  I do have a few myself, but whether their number will be added too? I don't know?

Thanks. You have a few Hulks? Well, then you're all set, aren't you! Wink Getting them early on was the right economic decision.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Always fun to see. I LOL. You da man.

AFM

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I must admit, I have to agree, their prices are becoming so high! the figures are amazing, but it is becoming impossible now to collect them all. The hulk figures here in the U.K are outrageous!even for pre-ownned.  I do have a few myself, but whether their number will be added too? I don't know?

Thanks. You have a few Hulks? Well, then you're all set, aren't you! Wink Getting them early on was the right economic decision.

oh no, I have a few hottoys figures, never got a hulk Sad

ukshaun

ukshaun
Excellent! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm just going to throw this out there, but can we replace all the time travel in Endgame with this as official canon? It's just... IDK, way better?

Seriously though, love this so much. Rocket really would be both the solution to the problem, and then the thing that makes it all fall apart. Perfect.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I think Thanos agreed to this in order to steal his rabbit. For some reason I like big headed Thanos, makes him look far more alien.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! satire - AVENGERS Deleted Scene Revealed (no spoilers) 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum