OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
POPTOYS 1/6 Series X31 World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set

List:
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Uniform*1
Belt*1
Skirt*1
Badge*2
Pistol*1
High heels *1 double

Note: This product is suitable for POPTOYS-92005-B wheat color thoracic body.

POPTOYS 1/6 X31 WWII US Army Female Agent Uniform

List:
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Uniform*1
Belt*1
Skirt*1
Badge*1
Gun*1
High-heeled shoes*1 pair
Note: The suit is suitable for the female tan middle bust body POPTOYS 92005B

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551010
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551110
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551111
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551210
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551310
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551311
NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set 17551411

#newproduct #PopToys #WWII #Female #ArmyUniform #movie-based #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How neat! They seem to be on a roll with these.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This outfit seems better tailored than the one that comes with the Peggy box set — plus this one has the tie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:This outfit seems better tailored than the one that comes with the Peggy box set — plus this one has the tie.

I thought this was for her; just didn't want to say it and show my ignorance if I were wrong. Smile Will you be getting this one to upgrade your Peggy? Although I remember you had other plans for her and Cap. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I might. I was planning on changing Steve to his military uniform to match hers — but I do like this uniform for her better.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Series X31 - World War II US Female Agent Uniform Set C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great tailor work on this. Agents has to be unobtrusive, right ? A Uniform shows where she´s working for.... scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum