OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

Here we are again with another one of my sith, this time around I present you all with one of the earliest ones I've ever put together. Back then I originally intended to make a devaronian inspired on Darth Maladi however about that same time SWTOR came out and well... the  rest is history as they say. Well not really, I decided I was going to make a pureblood but I had no idea how, I didn't have anything I could make the tendrils and all my attempts at them failed so I gave up painted her red and called her a pureblood... except she's not all that pure.

"Shasareth? Darth Shasareth? Don't let her honeyed words and 'kindness' fool you, she would have you  tortured just for daring to disobey her." - Unknown Imperial Agent.

Darth Shasareth, a title earned through blood and conquest. Shasareth's father married a human woman, from that birth his already diluted blood only managed to produce one daughter who as she grew showed very little signs of the typical pureblooded tendrils and ridges, red skin was simply not enough, perhaps if these where the last days of the Empire it would have been acceptable but this was not his daughter. In a fit of rage Lord Kratadun killed his wife and dumped his daughter on the world of Korriban, she would either rise the ranks herself or die. The Sith Academy at Korriban was no place for kindness or even someone still considered a child yet there was no option, taken under the tutelage of Darth Morinia the young woman would be shaped into a weapon of the empire, elegant, respectful, and with a natural charm no other apprentice in the academy possessed, she rose the ranks of the sith with relative ease, her name became synonymous with two words...Swift and brutal retribution.
Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  KgsrinT
Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  6GVi9Q2
Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  VfJCKXr

Today was one of those days where the lights refused to work for whateve reason and then the clouds rolled in and covered my second main source of light which is the sun, I might take some photos again at a later time. As a bonus I'm posting this other sith, she's basically a repainted vampire from sideshow's buffy, can't pose her for anything since she kept falling. She's a human-theelin hybrid like Rystáll Sant.

Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  AC3qAuS

That would be all for today, as always have a good weekend, have fun and stay safe.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice Sith figures. I like the backstory and the touches of intricate detail in the costumes. And the repainted Buffy vampire is totally believable as a Lucasfilm creation, especially from the Prequel Trilogy era Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool looking Sith. Too bad about the body on the second one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  C8485110

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Nice work! now get them on a display stand Laughing

Ovy

Ovy
Another great Friday update. Nice SWTOR accurate biography too. I could imagine using air drying/hardening apoxie sculpt for the tendrils, but her story is written now anyway. Laughing

And that sun lamp doesn't always work for me either, maybe we should get a refund.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice Sith figures. I like the backstory and the touches of intricate detail in the costumes. And the repainted Buffy vampire is totally believable as a Lucasfilm creation, especially from the Prequel Trilogy era Smile

Thanks Gub, I based her almost entirely on Rystal, I remember the first time I saw her in the movie and I thought "That's a badass looking alien!" Naturally I thought she would flip out and duel luke or something since I thought she looked sort of like a sith, dreams where crushed but I guess I made them a reality with this one. 😁

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool looking Sith. Too bad about the body on the second one.

Thanks Stryker, yeah the body on the last one is very loose, I used a bit of glue to stiffen the joints a bit but still, the head is actually too heavy and makes her fall over, I tried to strike some simple poses but she kept falling over and I didn't want her to break some horns.

ScotsCav wrote:Nice work! now get them on a display stand Laughing

Thanks Scots, I have some sideshow stands in which I place my figures, I don't have a lot of space currently to display them but I'll get to it, hopefully soon.

Ovy wrote:Another great Friday update. Nice SWTOR accurate biography too. I could imagine using air drying/hardening apoxie sculpt for the tendrils, but her story is written now anyway. Laughing

And that sun lamp doesn't always work for me either, maybe we should get a refund.

At the time I only had air dry clay which I still use for some things but not for details like the tendrils or stuff that requires a bit more sculpting and shaping. I could add them later on but I might leave her as is.

I also tried to get a refund on  that sun lamp but I never managed to get through, the on hold music was quite nice and the people that answer are quite courteous but It seems they are managing a lot of calls. 😁

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Shasareth [Star Wars] [Not Canon] [Lil' bonus sith]  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum