OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samurai Witch Hunter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Samurai Witch Hunter Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:29 am

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
This is the Coo Models William Adams figure envisioned as a Samurai Witch Hunter.  I have placed him in a Japanese cemetery.

He is a heavy figure, due to the metal armour , so the base needed a stand to stop him doing a Kamikaze off the shelf Laughing   Not that keen on this head sculpt and will probably pick up a Witcher HS when they start appearing.

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0029

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0030

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0028

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0027

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0034

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0032

Samurai Witch Hunter Dsc_0038

Thanks for looking

2Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. As far as the Witcher heads, they have already been showing up; search “White Wolf” on eBay.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Samurai Witch Hunter C8485110

3Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:18 am

Ovy

Ovy
Samurai witch hunter sounds like a great B movie, maybe he could team up with Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter. Laughing
That armor is a beautiful piece. I like what you did with the base, the stand is really well hidden.

4Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 am

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. As far as the Witcher heads, they have already been showing up; search “White Wolf” on eBay.

Thanks! I'm on it!

5Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
I just now opened up my Witcher White Wolf figure. The sculpt is lacking a bit in the beard area. I think a good hair root artist can bring it to life. I'm going to send mine off to Shane Poole for hair/beard work. Are you wanting a witcher head sculpt so it can be like the samurai witcher statue that CD Projekt Red is selling? I think that would be cool.

6Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Both the figure and the base look gorgeous to me, and in every respect.

7Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I don't think I've ever heard about witch hunting samurais, perhaps this is the only way to defeat them. Really cool figure and the base is cool too, I like the simple way you used to hide the stand.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Samurai Witch Hunter 1f60e

8Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:23 am

blackpool

blackpool
Glorious! Having joined the "witcher" game recently I love the concept of moving it to medieval Japan! (my girlfriend was recently saying she'd love to have the next assassin's creed game in ancient Japan)

9Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:00 am

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
I hope you're enjoying the game, Blackpool. I know it's hard to beat Witcher 3 as far as gameplay and style but I'd also suggest playing Witcher 2 and 1 if you haven't done so already. The second one plays fairly similarly to 3 but 1 is totally different.
I've been hearing rumors for years about a new AC game being set during feudal Japan but we've yet to get it. I figured it'd be a hit with ninja and samurai being so prevalent in pop culture. The last stealthy ninja games I've played were from the Tenchu series. Blackpool, check out the Witcher samurai statue that's been made. It might strike your interest. Also, ScotsCav, I know you were thinking of getting Geralt's head sculpt for your figure. I assume you were talking about the new White Wolf figure that's come out. Have you seen the Devil Hunter figure? I'm not sure if it's come out yet but it's essentially Geralt in his heavy ursine armor. They've also rooted his hair on the head sculpt.

10Samurai Witch Hunter Empty Re: Samurai Witch Hunter Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
gotta say i like the figure. japanese mythology has a lot of weird creatures, demons and oni, enough to keep a witcher busy.
as for the game i sadly can't get into it anymore. had a good playthrough when it came out, even bought the expansions. still third person is putting me rather off when i'm a first person guy for immersions sake. pretty good game non the less.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum