OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Display Room and it's newest addition

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

The newest addition to my My Display Room is Mattel/ Star Wars/ Lady Darth Vader and and quite possibly my newest center piece to the room.
(or until something newer comes along) LOL

My Display Room and it's newest addition - Page 2 2v2HtYRTrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. I saw that they were doing a few more in the SW realm.

BAD WOLF-787

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s pretty cool. I saw that they were doing a few more in the SW realm.

Thank you Stryker2011.

She was the only one I liked in that group.

I've been considering doing a photo shoot loosely based on her since last fall but I won't post it here on the forum. (I don't want to offend anyone)

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Nice!

I know you probably wouldn't, but, you could swap that gear onto an AJ and she'd be killer.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Rogerbee wrote:
Nice!

I know you probably wouldn't, but, you could swap that gear onto an AJ and she'd be killer.

Thank you, great suggestion but she'll staying in her packaging.

Diana

Diana
She's amazing! The packaging, too!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
AerynDiana wrote:She's amazing! The packaging, too!

Thank you Diana for the kind words, glad you like her.

I'm now in the process of building 1/6 scale version of her, I picked up a Hasbro Darth Vader with removable helmet off eBay last fall for parts, I already have have a HS, TBLeague S33b body, black catsuit and cape and black knee high wedge boots for her but I still need a few more parts for her.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
really nice collection there!!!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
lurpdog101 wrote:really nice collection there!!!

Thank you my friend. Very Happy

30My Display Room and it's newest addition - Page 2 Empty which one would you save? Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:14 am

brassco

brassco
I was wondering...

If there's a twister coming around your area, and you only have time to pack a standard box of figures, which figures would you save?

I hoped your figures survived this pandemic period...you don't need to sell them!!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:I was wondering...

If there's a twister coming around your area, and you only have time to pack a standard box of figures, which figures would you save?

I hoped your figures survived this pandemic period...you don't need to sell them!!

Thank you brassco for the next to impossible hypothetical question to answer but I guess it would be as many TbLeague females I could stuff into one box. LOL

So far so good, me too and I hope the same for you too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum