OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victorious. Mini shoot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:29 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Victorious. Mini shoot  70827e10Victorious. Mini shoot  E060a810
Victorious. Mini shoot  0cf80d10
Victorious. Mini shoot  963a1810

2Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice! I like the characters, the posing, the diorama elements, the shots, in other words, everything!

3Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, nice one! I recognise that Commander Wolffe sculpt — you made good use of it here. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
skywalkersaga wrote:Ha, nice one! I recognise that Commander Wolffe sculpt — you made good use of it here. Smile

Thanks ! I wound up with a set of three quite by accident, though I knew it was he, all at super low prices from different places. When I took a good look at them I realized they are three different heads.

1) Freshly wounded with dead eye.
2) Partially healed with cybernetic eye.
3) Fully scarred with cybernetic eye.

I think the emblem on the eyeball is a great touch.

5Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice! I like the characters, the posing, the diorama elements, the shots, in other words, everything!

Thanks, I’m already picking it apart for all the mistakes I made, but it was fun!

6Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:18 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
How neat that you ended up with different head variants! I am fond of the character, so it was a nice surprise to see him (or rather his head 😅) here. :') 

And I was looking at this on my phone earlier, so I didn't catch it... but I like the blu-tac 'blood' on the floor. Fun detail!

7Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice fun setup. Violent and funny all at the same time.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Victorious. Mini shoot  C8485110

8Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:03 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
skywalkersaga wrote:How neat that you ended up with different head variants! I am fond of the character, so it was a nice surprise to see him (or rather his head 😅) here. :') 

And I was looking at this on my phone earlier, so I didn't catch it... but I like the blu-tac 'blood' on the floor. Fun detail!

I wish I could have found my blu-tac to do the blood with, no idea where it snuck off to. wound up using some Sculpey that has been around for a bit and it was stiffer than I hoped for. Very Happy

9Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:04 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice fun setup. Violent and funny all at the same time.

You know my style! Very Happy

10Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:40 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, well, sculpey then! Either way, it was a clever 'special effect'! Smile

11Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:15 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Quite victorious I would say. Poor blue alien dude all that tech they probably have and no way to avoid an axe.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Victorious. Mini shoot  1f60e

12Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, well, sculpey then! Either way, it was a clever 'special effect'! Smile

Thank you again.
Here is a shot of those heads together.
Victorious. Mini shoot  A56c6d10

13Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:35 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome! While I've admired the original Sideshow figure from afar, I've only ever seen the headsculpt on the far left in person --  the others I hadn't seen up close. Thanks for sharing. :')

14Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:54 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Ah I didn't realize that he is one of the clones until I read further!

Is he on a mission to hunt down the notorious blue Man group that has infiltrated Earth or something?

15Victorious. Mini shoot  Empty Re: Victorious. Mini shoot Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Not really sure what his back story is going to be yet.
Might be a Xenophobe or maybe the Blue Guy was asking for it.
I guess he could have stumbled across the body in that condition and now he’s out for vengeance.
Anything could happen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum