OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Psi Core Team

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Congrats on a successful surgery. Too bad she still topples over.

27The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 am

BAD WOLF-787

Stryker2011 wrote:Congrats on a successful surgery. Too bad she still topples over.

Thank you my friend, it was a huge relief when I was finally was able to get her to stand on her own. (OMG it worked YEA!)

Since then I moved her over to my photo platform (16" from the edge) where she been standing for almost 3 hours now hopefully it was just her last location were she had trouble standing at?

28The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:03 pm

actionfiguremovies2

Great repair job on Psylocke. Your team is coming together quite nicely.

AFM

29The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:33 pm

MerylAkiba

Awesome job on repairs! If their is one thing that scares me, it is shelf dives. Is the foot peg attached to a metal rod?

30The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Great repair job on Psylocke. Your team is coming together quite nicely.

AFM

Thank you, I hope to get Emma Frost/ White Queen and Scarlet Witch built someday.

MerylAkiba wrote:Awesome job on repairs! If their is one thing that scares me, it is shelf dives. Is the foot peg attached to a metal rod?

Thanks, yeah me too I hate when they go shelf-diving, no the foot peg is attached to plastic piece.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum